Opinion Is/was this a fair thing to say/ask?? Re: #metoo, #believeallwomen

This was another aspect I don't quite understand either. some guy started a thread about this in the Mayberry. how he can't stop crying watching the Kobe specials.
Its nostalgia. Like when they brought Evander, Tyson and Lewis into the ring before the Wilder/Fury rematch. That brought back a lot of memories for me.

fuck the cancel culture and the meetoo movement. it basically gives women a free pass to make bad decisions, make false accusations and face no repercussions
And potentially be financially compensated.

The hardest thing for people to admit is that two seemingly opposite viewpoints can both be true at the same time.

There is undoubtedly a significant amount of women who were taken advantage of, perhaps even raped, and treated like garbage or harlots, not just by society, but also the legal system.

There is also a very long history, of white women in particular, accusing a black man of rape after a sexual tryst became exposed and she lied about the consent...sending innocent men to jail or even their deaths.

Anyone with knowledge of Kobe's accuser knows she was either a money grubbing slut, or simply a lying cock hungry whore.
History should be ignored and each case should be looked at individually. In this case I seriously doubt Kobe raped anyone, but just because blacks were once discriminated it shouldn’t play any role in the court’s decision. Same goes the other way, believe all women because they once had less say is stupid.

Believe all women...especially when they have multiple semen stains on their underwear, and claim that only the multi-millionaire professional athlete's semen stain was from a rape.

No cause it was a stupid question to ask and not the reason why she was interviewing Lisa Leslie. The question is meritless because she's asking someone who was a friend of his and bringing up these allegations right after his death isn't doing anything but bringing attention to yourself for asking the question. I'm pretty sure there were a couple of pussy liberal journalists who decided to tweet about the details of the rape allegation from 15 years ago right after he died to act like it's some aspect of Kobe's life that must be talked about.

If they want to really be fair about that situation, just don't bring up that Kobe was accused of sexual assault, bring up that the woman who accused him was most likely a prostitute working for a hotel. Bring up the fact that they found the DNA of multiple different men in her underwear when she was checked by Police for evidence of rape THREE days later.

Yes, it's fair game to scrutinize his alleged rape of that young woman in terms of his legacy, and it's fair to ask it in the context of women in that sport who relate to his legacy.

See this right here is what people should be talking about with all these sexual assault allegations. Until there are facts, evidence, and witnesses to a crime no one should believe anyone the victim or the alleged suspect/s. Instead of "believe all women" they should have said "listen to all women." That way we can hear what they have to say, investigate, and then come to conclusions after we know the facts. That's why it's innocent until proven guilty not the other way around.

The problem with movements like Me Too is that they became witch hunts just like all of these hashtag movements and even if the person being accused is found innocent, they are still considered guilty by some of the general public.
Every accusation by an alleged victim comes with both evidence and a witness.

No cause it was a stupid question to ask and not the reason why she was interviewing Lisa Leslie. The question is meritless because she's asking someone who was a friend of his and bringing up these allegations right after his death isn't doing anything but bringing attention to yourself for asking the question. I'm pretty sure there were a couple of pussy liberal journalists who decided to tweet about the details of the rape allegation from 15 years ago right after he died to act like it's some aspect of Kobe's life that must be talked about.

If they want to really be fair about that situation, just don't bring up that Kobe was accused of sexual assault, bring up that the woman who accused him was most likely a prostitute working for a hotel. Bring up the fact that they found the DNA of multiple different men in her underwear when she was checked by Police for evidence of rape THREE days later.

you're a terrible troll.

seriously, fuck off.

To put it simply -
1. Kobe was a lot more likeable than Weinstein while he was alive
2. Kobe’s still more likeable and way more tragic
3. Kobe’s indiscretions were perceived as a one off (even if you believe the criminal allegations) and since it, he appeared to have been both squeaky clean and an all rounder off the court - dad, coach, businessman (see #1)
4. Kobe’s an ‘on screen’ talent (see #1)
5. Kobe’s better looking (see #1)
6. Kobe’s black

If mike tython died tomorrow, his legacy would include his rape sentence. Kobe was not tried because the accuser was paid money. I always have trouble believing women that go into a hotel room with celebrities. Did she think they would listen to music and talk physics? Nope. She was dtf and wanted to cash in. That’s my personal opinion on this case, but it is fair to bring up. I do have issue with believe all women because that lowers the standard for beyond reasonable doubt and the 6th right to a jury trial. But it is true too many shitheads get away with such things, but that doesn’t mean I am ready to simply convict and believe every woman that comes forward thirty years from the alleged rape. I taught rape defense for six years. I stressed that most rapes are someone the person knows and not a bad guy hiding in an alley. And many of those cases can be avoided with caution and not getting shitfaced and going home with some guy you just met or know casually. There is never an ok excuse to rape someone and when a woman says no, it should end right away. But that being the right and proper thing does not mean it is ok to stick your head in a crocodiles mouth and not expect a bad outcome. You may get away with it, but it will eventually bite

Meh, he was a great ball player regardless of his off court antics. Was Tyson not great because he went to jail? Was Ray Robinson less of a successful boxer because he smacked his wife around?

All this Kobe worship is not due solely to his ability to put a ball through a ring.

Last edited:
All this Kobe worship is not due solely to his ability to put a bull through a ring.
All I know of his is his accomplishment at ball. I'm not a fan myself but I certainly understand why people revered him for his athleticism.

#Believeallwomen is so laughable

And seriously, did fat pig Harvey really actually rape someone?

Go yell at a homeless old Asian guy

I would have told him to learn to code and stop being a bum.

Let's be real. You screaming at a fragile old man likely ends with you getting your ass kicked the same way you do in these threads

Let's be real. You screaming at a fragile old man likely ends with you getting your ass kicked the same way you do in these threads

Getting your ass kicked >>> Kissing a bloated orange man's ass

Back