Media Is What Max Holloway The Most Badass Combat Sports Moment In History?

the fact that he was able to top his moment vs Kattar is just surreal. i didnt think anything could top that and here we are

I would still count that above this KO. When your opponent is trying to fight sensibly and you're still tagging him while looking completely away and boasting, to me that's crazier than getting a KO because you told your opponent to swing wildly and he agreed.

Respect to Gaethje for slugging it out too or it wouldn’t have happened. Max has done this plenty of times, he’s lucky he got an opponent willing to just bang
What do you mean plenty? It has only happened twice in his career, Lamas, which still went to decision and this.

It was a great moment for 300, but the novelty of it will wear over time. He's definitely a legend. To me though he had the fight exactly where he wanted it and was in control with his timing. He really earned the BMF title or whatever that means.

What do you mean plenty? It has only happened twice in his career, Lamas, which still went to decision and this.
He didn’t win by KO but he baited a few guys to trade with him at the end. I forgot who it was, it might’ve been Yair. But none have been willing to slug it out like Gaethje

I would still count that above this KO. When your opponent is trying to fight sensibly and you're still tagging him while looking completely away and boasting, to me that's crazier than getting a KO because you told your opponent to swing wildly and he agreed.
the fact that he has this many ridiculously iconic moments that we can debate them is unbelievable in itself

I dont know what everyone is so hyped about here really. Max battered him the whole fight and Justin was pretty beat up by the end of the fight..yet somehow people are shocked he got KO'ed when he decided to have a slugfest with Max?

Did Max develop KO power late in his career, or did he just master the art of goading opponents into charging forward with their chins up? He’s 2 and counting.

Next to Pereira getting hit low, pushing Herb Dean away and landing the KO with the next punch. Just an insane event.

Hell no. If Justin did not stood up there and bang we would all be complaining about a fight that did not lived to the hype.

It's up there for me, right next to Babe Ruth calling his home run

How much complaining have we seen over the years, about guys coasting, boasting, showboating, riding their bicycle to the final bell, all so the judges can decide their fate

I dream of every fighter, in every fight wanting to leave it all in the center of the octagon with 10 secs to go, some of the best action has come from those rare moments when both fighters have obliged. This was by far the most dramatic version, stuff I could only dream about, until now

Back