Islam beats prime GSP

islam is the best striker right now, went toe to toe with the supposed best striker in the UFC in the first fight, and KOed him in the rematch

even before the volk fights he was the least hit fighter, GSP who almost died against a journeyman Johny Hendrick aint doing shit to Islam
We're comparing prime Hendricks to Volk now? Those two wouldn't even be sanctioned to fight by a humane fight org. It might take him a few minutes to corner Volk, but Hendricks would probably do permanent damage with one H-bomb to Volk's skull. There are weight classes for a reason. And guys with Hendricks power and D1 wrestling creds aren't "journeymen."

This thread is laughably shit.

Receny bias is truly the worst aspect of sherdog (it's rife here).

It's even funnier in this case, though, because Islam just beat a FW who was on short notice.
Like where are the fucking parallels here with beating GSP (greatest WW of all time, objectively)?
LOL.

He might have, but moot point. Let Islam fight 1 WW first, then we can at least have an idea.

I think Hendricks and Koscheck were no bigger than Khabib or Islam and would give both of them serious issues prime for prime, I'd probably favor peak Hendricks cleanly vs both.

T.S, I already have your next thread title: "Khamzat beats prime Jon Jones."
Beating a short-notice, older WW basically guarantees you can beat the LHW GOAT.

GSP is a bigger, more athletic fighter who had better striking and grappling than Islam.

Easy win for the goat.

Ok so islam beats volk who is half his size and smallest FW while islam is big lW and you fuckin think he beats GSP? Lol.

Veering off & heading towards Ronda would beat Cain territory.

T.S, I already have your next thread title: "Khamzat beats prime Jon Jones."
Beating a short-notice, older WW basically guarantees you can beat the LHW GOAT.
Oh not just Jones. He also beats Anderson and Fedor on the same night in a tournament.

Reactions: mkt
GSP went life and death with a 50/50 fighter like 145er BJ Penn
you mean a guy who went 3 rounds with 205 Young prime machida?
JTKKZF.gif

Disappointing take.
You mustn't be very smart or knowledgeable about MMA.
That’s not what your mom said, Cupcake.

She said my ground and pound is on point.

I didn't think anyone ITT would surpass OP's idiocy but I stand corrected; you are quite the specimen of muddled neurons.

The keyboard warriors are so tough!

You go get ‘em Tiger!

You’re a big boy and we all know it!

islam is the best striker right now, went toe to toe with the supposed best striker in the UFC in the first fight, and KOed him in the rematch

even before the volk fights he was the least hit fighter, GSP who almost died against a journeyman Johny Hendrick aint doing shit to Islam
Prime Hendricks would KO islam in the first round bro

Back