Islam Makhachev Doubts Conor McGregor Will Earn a Lightweight Title Shot

Will Conor fight for a belt?

• Total voters
McConor will never win another MMA fight in his career. Too much $$$ in his pocket.
...He is not hungry enough to put in the proper training.
...He will never get his grappling game at a high enough level to be able to defeat the Dagestan fighters.

Three Words sum it up...

Drive Way Snow ;)
giphy.gif

connor-mcgregor-raining-money.gif

200w.gif
It’s always winter in Vegas when the king is around!

conor looks so handsome

of course islam doesn't want that smoke, conor destroys him currently, hell conor could take on khabib and islam back to back. these dagestan jock strap sniffers have nothing to counter that left hand

I say he takes a tune up fight and then something unexpected somehow occurs and he's in a title fight. He doesn't train like he should but he swears he left no stone unturned. He is outclassed but has a good moment or two (stuffs a TD or something) and his attitude after is "fair play but I just come off me surgery.... it takes time to get that feel back..... some little adjustments.... I could feel him starting to wane..... just a little more".

Considering he was interested in the Diego fight, it's clear that he's willing to fight way lower ranked names than the UFC is willing to feed him, so he might end his career going 50/50 with journeymen. Or he might retire and spin out of control. Or both. I'm just spit ballin' here.

conor looks so handsome

of course islam doesn't want that smoke, conor destroys him currently, hell conor could take on khabib and islam back to back. these dagestan jock strap sniffers have nothing to counter that left hand
But why would he need them to be back to back? Surely he can take them both at once. Fire that left straight like a rocket launcher - one down. The other dives to get a sniff of his jock and you know the nuclear uppercut is there. It dropped Floyd.

How'd they yellow card you, Lemur? Don't they know what you mean to the community? I talked to a couple of the regulars and we're ready to fly to Sherdog, USA. Say the word.

Seriously, anything you want to comment on the yellows?

I never really go in the war room but I seen a space for a joke (it was dark humor tbf) lol.
Guess it wasn't received too well.

Stay out of the war room lol

I never really go in the war room but I seen a space for a joke (it was dark humor tbf) lol.
Guess it wasn't received too well.

Stay out of the war room lol
And lesson learned. Or not. Lol. It's the heart that matters but the written text filters away some of the most informative parts of a person. God knows I've had my fair share of yellows from political/social convo on this site. I don't go into the War Room too much but when I do I get sucked in. Stay up.

And lesson learned. Or not. Lol. It's the heart that matters but the written text filters away some of the most informative parts of a person. God knows I've had my fair share of yellows from political/social convo on this site. I don't go into the War Room too much but when I do I get sucked in. Stay up.

I went in specifically to make that joke, definitely my fault lol

Isn't he like 40 now?
The Conor era is over and has been for a while now.

By the time he's back in the cage, he'll be a few months away from turning 36. It's kind of sad now the more I think about seeing McGregor fans begging for a title fight for their guy who obviously doesn't have much time left.

Conor has maybe one fight left in the UFC. And only 2 left on his contract. I’m not even sure he will ever fight again in the UFC. You can’t trust people doing massive amounts of booze, and/or narcotics to keep promises, or do the right thing. He waited about 6 months after publicly telling USADA, the UFC, and the media/fans that was re-entering the pool. Before he actually did it.

If he was to get clean and sober. Which he might even be doing now. That could make all the difference in the world. But, personally I don’t really think he will get clean and sober. But it is possible. We shall see.

I do expect him to have at least one more UFC fight, though. But, I sincerely doubt he will sign a new contract with the UFC. So he has 2 more UFC fights maximum, imo.

And I find it pretty hard to believe that Conor is willing to cut to 155 (Especially to fight a teammate of Khabib). He appeared to put on some weight since he broke his leg. Now of course with USADA going. Fighters may actually be able to get away with methods of cutting weight and rehydrating in ways that are/were illegal under USADA. I’m still not entirely sure how legit the testing of UFC athletes will be starting January 1, 2024. Or which fighters may be shown “favouritism” in regards to testing.

And what does Conor have to gain by fighting at LW? He already had that belt. If Conor has any real desire to win another UFC belt. It will be at WW.

If Conor beats Chandler he'll have some superfights at 170
Mas, Diaz , Islam or whoever fuck he wants at what weight he wants.
It's his Game.
Everyone will oblige to have a shot at Conor.
Facts.

He’s gotta win his next, which prolly won’t happen. If he does, I wouldn’t be surprised if Dana gives him a shot ……

Conor beats Islam. He gave Khabib hell with one foot

That's 2 words sir, driveway is one word ;)

Depends on his next fight sir

It’s always winter in Vegas when the king is around!

I say he takes a tune up fight and then something unexpected somehow occurs and he's in a title fight. He doesn't train like he should but he swears he left no stone unturned. He is outclassed but has a good moment or two (stuffs a TD or something) and his attitude after is "fair play but I just come off me surgery.... it takes time to get that feel back..... some little adjustments.... I could feel him starting to wane..... just a little more".

Considering he was interested in the Diego fight, it's clear that he's willing to fight way lower ranked names than the UFC is willing to feed him, so he might end his career going 50/50 with journeymen. Or he might retire and spin out of control. Or both. I'm just spit ballin' here.

dana-white-i-dont-give-a-fuck.gif

Back