Media Islam wants to headline UFC 299 Main Event against Garthje or Oliveira!

Yeah that's def it. They actually pick times of year where they can't make money. It's genius. How nefarious.

Look at you falling for their nonsense that our entire world needs to be upended because they have to skip lunch every day for a month.

Such a good ally you are.

Look at you falling for their nonsense that our entire world needs to be upended because they have to skip lunch every day for a month.

ٱلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ

Okay, let me rephrase.

devout muslims do not train/fight during Ramadan. I suppose a non muslim or a less devout muslim could.

My boss is a devout muslim, born/raised in the country of Jordan, he says the rules explicity state that you may eat so long as you provide a charitable meal to someone who cannot. So essentially you can do it for a fee.

However he also says, most devout muslims would never do this. They interpret that differently.

You literally have to eat breakfast and supper as part of Ramadan, as well as can eat whatever the fuck you want between those two meals from sunset to sunrise.

All they're doing is skipping lunch.

Let's all fuck off with this nonsense that Ramadan is anything other than intermittent fasting, especially nowadays in your air conditioned homes instead of tents in the desert. It's not some massive hardship on Muslims, especially not ones who's career is in the evening anyways when they're not even fasting.

Okay, let me rephrase.

devout muslims do not train/fight during Ramadan. I suppose a non muslim or a less devout muslim could.

My boss is a devout muslim, born/raised in the country of Jordan, he says the rules explicity state that you may eat so long as you provide a charitable meal to someone who cannot. So essentially you can do it for a fee.

However he also says, most devout muslims would never do this. They interpret that differently.
there are guys in the ufc who trained and ate during ramadan . i'm sure each one approaches it different.

the thing is you can skip Ramadan and not care because nothing will happen in reality. even if you dont donate whats going to happen? religion isn't based in reality. its a means of control

Why don’t we have any UFC events occurring until the 12 of January…?

It’s holiday celebration time until the new year, see how that works. Lacking respect for other cultures belief’s and traditions is either extremely naive or just ignorant, I’ll go with the former.

Have a great Holiday season Sherbro

there are guys in the ufc who trained and ate during ramadan . i'm sure each one approaches it different.

the thing is you can skip Ramadan and not care because nothing will happen in reality. even if you dont donate whats going to happen? religion isn't based in reality. its a means of control
religion is a matter of faith. They believe that these things are on the path to an afterlife.

we could talk about how the after life isn't real, And how humans are so pretentious that they think that after they live they get to live some more indefinitely.... but lets not.

religion is a matter of faith. They believe that these things are on the path to an afterlife.

we could talk about how the after life isn't real, And how humans are so pretentious that they think that after they live they get to live some more indefinitely.... but lets not.
you just did.

It’s holiday celebration time until the new year, see how that works. Lacking respect for other cultures belief’s and traditions is either extremely naive or just ignorant, I’ll go with the former.

Boy did I ever call you being an ally or what.

Merry Christmas.

Season’s Beatings !

Back