Jailton Almeida booked for charity match against fighter with Down syndrome (Result Update)

Lmao. I mean Christmas came early because I finally got on one of @KowboyMMA lists. Not because Jailton is going to lay on top of a disabled kid.
Probably a tougher fight than Lewis ;)

GIF-231105-014529.gif

Quite patronising, this little guy is gonna think he is the shit at the wrong time some day

Fuck. For a second there I thought he was going to fight Nate diaz

I imagine the promoters who put Diego Sanchez in a match with someone with Down's Syndrome must have been sweating bullets hoping he didn't have any UFC flashbacks.
Why the fuck would they put Diego in there with some guy who has down syndrome? He's like one concussion away from the special Olympics himself

Unsavoury scenes as Almeida flatlines this guy in the opening 30 seconds with a ferocious right hand, before following up with the Hendo-style H-bomb.

Takes to the top of the cage and screams in primal fashion, before doing the “cutthroat” celebration and telling the crowd that his opponent was never on his level.

No disrespect, but since I saw your avatar, your fictional story almost reminds me of the last Tito vs Chuck fight.

I've always been curious, do they have special rules for this at all?

Imagine he's taking it easy on the dude slips the wrong way and gets the full down syndrome overhand right?

Who was the other fighter that did that? Maybe not an actual match, but rolled with a handicapped person.

Was that Diego Sanchez? Help me out here fellas.

In any case, love when fighters do this. Shows they are big hearted on top of being fierce competitors.
Nate Quarry did it as well, long time ago.

Back