News *** Jake Paul vs. Anderson Silva Boxing Bout Set for October MEGA THREAD ***

Winner?

• Total voters
i think nate diaz will dduck jake paul tbh. I'm fine with Jake Paul fighting Uriah Hall next.

Anderson got outboxed by a YouTube personality. I don't give a fuck if it was in MMA, a circus event, or a boxing match with both of them wearing dildos on their head. In no world should that ever happen. It did happen. Hilarious.

EDIT: Oh, and I did see it coming. Silva is old, overrated and has a terrible chin.
Why shouldn’t it have happened? Jake has poured tens of thousands of dollars into top level boxing training and spent years working on it. He’s half Anderson’s age. The only thing embarrassing is he couldn’t finish a man twice his age who washed out of mma.

Watching Nate get flatlined by a Paul brother will be as depressing as Pride dying.

Nate slaps way too many people. Charlie Murphy is rolling in his grave.
No, this would be a mistake for Jake Paul. Silva is almost 50 now and was more of a tkd and muay thai fighter. Give him this fucker at 200 pounds and it would be a good one. Nate can do the volume.

Which sets up Jake vs Conor, because they think UFC fans are stupid as shit.

They also think boxing fans care, because there's a rivalry that someone made up.

But, you know what, if people are stupid enough to follow this shit, it's on them.

Casuals which are the actual buying public (hardcores [sherdoggers] are free loaders) eat this shit up. Jake v Nate would get angsty gen z's and dropout millennials ready to hand over their cheeto and weed money. Just the way the insta-gratification age works

No conor has elite boxing and went rounds with floyd.

He may lose but he wouldn't get stiffed.

pretending-to-be-happy-hiding-crying-behind-a-mask.jpg

Paul KO rd 1

Boxing snobs should take it easy. At this point, It's hard to deny Jack Paul as a legit boxer, and he'll be making your subforum much more popular by introducing many people to boxing.

You should be more welcoming to boxing noobs. We're kind of liking this sport.
i’m glad you like the sport. i also recommend even watching one fight other than jake paul vs whoever before making threads in the forum, though.

Khabib can't box at all. He is mostly a grappler.

While Conor fans claim he is the best boxer in UFC history!

only reason khabib didn’t fight Floyd and win, is because Khabib wouldn’t do exhibition

His rise in boxing reminds me of Ngannou’s in the UFC. He started training later in life, but he found something he was truly great at doing.

Interesting, more than 70% of the people on this board thought Silva was going to win. He gave him hell of a fight though. Not a chance for Jake if Silva was in his prime.

Casuals which are the actual buying public (hardcores [sherdoggers] are free loaders) eat this shit up. Jake v Nate would get angsty gen z's and dropout millennials ready to hand over their cheeto and weed money. Just the way the insta-gratification age works

Surely someone's getting sued eventually, though.

You literally can't pretend fixed fights are legit contests.

You can't have two 'promoters' promoting a fight that are joined at the hip, and have people lose money on it.

I don't gamble, but there's an opening here.

Next one of you obsessed juvenile delinquents or trolls to make a thread in the Heavies to rustle Jimmies is getting the jab, lol.

Watching Nate get flatlined by a Paul brother will be as depressing as Pride dying.

Nate slaps way too many people. Charlie Murphy is rolling in his grave.
cant wait for the 209 "gangster" to get Ko by a disney star

i think nate diaz will dduck jake paul tbh. I'm fine with Jake Paul fighting Uriah Hall next.
Why? Why can’t he fight actual serious boxers? Nate should duck him unless he wants a payday. Paul is much bigger and Diaz without submissions to threaten with isn’t going to make a good fight.

Back