Media Jamahal Hill dances, says he's "still winning" at life

He was feeling it lol.

Might legit have a lil hillbilly dna in him.

It's good to let loose with the dance moves IMO :)
That wasn't no damn black moves, I know that much. Dude needs to go do the ancestral thing, pronto. He might have family in the hills somewhere.

I respect Hill more than Jan for standing and trading with Pereira like he said he'd do. If you're gonna get KO'd by someone, atleast it's the best striker in UFC.

lol theres a Sweet Dreams nation?

That's what he looked like when he got KTFO!

I think he made more than a million for this fight. I would be happy too if I got 1 million for 4 minutes of fighting.

well he made 1.5ish mil if Im not wrong so yeah, he has good reasons to be happy

there has to be confirmation on this. ill never look at him the same.
no joke. you can tell a lot about a guy based on his taste in women, especially if there’s a big disparity in the looks department. jam-a-whale hill apparently has problems.

I wonder if he could make 185lbs. He is skinny fat at 205lbs. I bet he could lose the fat and just be a skinny 185lber like izzy.

I wonder if he could make 185lbs. He is skinny fat at 205lbs. I bet he could lose the fat and just be a skinny 185lber like izzy.
he certainly could, pereira is bigger than him and made 185
but it wouldn't benefit him to be honest, he relies heavily on his cardio and chin cutting to 185 destroys both

Back