Media Jamahal Hill: Pereira "isn't even close" to my level

Bunch of Hill cockgobblers eating crow today as well

How you think he's good or had a chance is beyond me lmao

That is a disrespectul comparsion by all acounts. I am just saying that we could have many more double-champs if they will be granted what Perreira was granted.

But oh well, we won’t agree and we don’t need to so there is no point in continuing.
And what was Perreira granted? UFC didn't just hand him the belt now did they? He still fought a few elite contenders before he fought Izzy....and having to hold that MW belt...He got fast tracked to the LHW belt...

Lol if I was Hill I'm walking all that back & deleting that shit off my Instagram. <lmao>

4Fy5.gif

One thing I'll say is that Hill looked fully confident he was going to win, just like Strickland was. They just didn't really comprehend the level of power this man has.

Unfortunately by the time you realize what kind of a monster you're in the cage with, it's too late to make any adjustments.

Lol if I was Hill I'm walking all that back & deleting that shit off my Instagram. <lmao>

4Fy5.gif
lol it reminds me of ode

Sorry I
Keep getting flashed by will smith.

Do you remember ode Osborne? “I’m the Picasso of MMA, I’m gonna paint the canvas with his blood it’s going to be beautiful”

Got fucking bodied either in r1 or r2 completely limp. It was the Brian Kelleher fight and Brian landed a nasty hook or overhand and the dude was just a dead body after.

Kinda hard to walk back these things when you just get killed lmao

Back