Media "Jan is jealous I'm making more money than him"- Corey Anderson

We actually know the numbers Jan made. I'm not saying Corey couldn't have made more money than Jan with sponsors (multiple fighters including Ngannou have said they make more money with sponsors than what the UFC pays them) but until he posts what the sponsorship money equates to he's just talking shit.

Would be less if he didn't fight ryan also

They don't make anything like that much now. Myles Jury said he made about 8 grand from sponsors for a main event against Ben Henderson. I think Corey will be making more than Myles, but he's not such a star thay it will be tens of thousands more.
No the current UFC heavyweight champion has said recently he makes more money off sponsors than the UFC pays him

if bellator put all their top draws on the same card, it might warrant a ppv, maybe. if that doesnt tell u a lot then idk what to say...

Once upon a time I made fun of people for suggesting Strikeforces roster was comparable to the UFC's. That turned out to be wrong and because of that we shouldn't underestimate Bellator.

He also claims the UFC paid him less than 200k for 15 fights, combined. Even though his last reported payout was 65/65 (W vs Latifi = 130k).

So, the other 14 fights he was paid an average of 5k???

Isn't it more pathetic that you believe him even though the simple math tells us he's full of shit???

Talk about shilling. Corey "levels to this (shilling)" Anderson

Once upon a time I made fun of people for suggesting Strikeforces roster was comparable to the UFC's. That turned out to be wrong and because of that we shouldn't underestimate Bellator.
bellator roster fuckin sucks what are u talking about?

Can Corey buy a UFC LHW belt with that money though???
I doubt he can get it for free with physical violence over in bellator. He certainly can't buy one from the big show

bellator roster fuckin sucks what are u talking about?

Here's a list of their current elite fighters

HW
Mold
Kongo
Bader
Minakov

LHW
Nemkov
Corey
Davis
Anglikas(possibly has potential)
Romero
Rumble

MW
Mousasi

WW
Amosov
Page
Lima
Storley
Jason Jackson
Daley

LW
Pitbull
Primus

FW
McKee
Burnell
Borics

BW
Sergio Pettis
Stots

W145
Cyborg
Cat
Blencowe
Leslie Smith

You've also got the aging legends like Fedor and Machida. That brings it to about 30 fighters who could potentially be elite UFC fighters if you wanna take 1 or 2 off. There was a time when this number would be like 2 or 3. Their roster doesn't "fucking suck".

At HW, LHW and WW their depth is competitive with the UFC. At WW UFC is only clearly better because that's the UFC's best division. If it wasn't Bellator's WW would be better cause it's loaded. MW is weak for Bellator but it's also weak in the UFC.

Last edited:

Jan x Adesanya pay

FCpQmDxX0AgL3y2

Jan x Reyes pay

FCpQUcQXIA4D31-

Corey x Bader pay

View attachment 887027

Is Corey really making hundreds of thousands in sponsors or is he just blatantly lying knowing that Jan has a viscous KO win over him, is the current champ in the superior promotion, and is making more money than him?

Corey can’t Math. This is further proof that Math is racist.

bellator is completely irrelevant at this point
Not irrelevant but they spread themselves too thin. They should be doing like 1 huge event per month and they could have shows that draw more than 200k viewers.

Also the squash matches get super old. Usman Nurmagomedov was like -7000 last weekend for example. If they would have combined the top fights from their last 2 cards it would have been must see TV.

Here's a list of their current elite fighters

HW
Mold
Kongo
Bader
Minakov

LHW
Nemkov
Corey
Davis
Anglikas(possibly has potential)
Romero
Rumble

MW
Mousasi

WW
Amosov
Page
Lima
Storley
Jason Jackson
Daley

LW
Pitbull
Primus

FW
McKee
Burnell
Borics

BW
Sergio Pettis
Stots

W145
Cyborg
Cat
Blencowe
Leslie Smith

You've also got the aging legends like Fedor and Machida. That brings it to about 30 fighters who could potentially be elite UFC fighters if you wanna take 1 or 2 off. There was a time when this number would be like 2 or 3. Their roster doesn't "fucking suck".

At HW, LHW and WW their depth is competitive with the UFC. At WW UFC is only clearly better because that's the UFC's best division. If it wasn't Bellator's WW would be better cause it's loaded. MW is weak for Bellator but it's also weak in the UFC.
they literally dont even have a top 10 for any of their divisions, u just proved my point. 90% of their relevant fighters are UFC rejects

Is Corey really making hundreds of thousands in sponsors or is he just blatantly lying knowing that Jan has a viscous KO win over him, is the current champ in the superior promotion, and is making more money than him?

Who is going to pay 100K's to someone with very low ratings? He has been claiming to make WAY more than in the UFC, 2 fights in bellator paid more than like 15 UFC fights, its BS, keeps him in the headlines, but no way he is making UFC "champion level" money fighting on cable that few people watch.

Corey is 1-1 with the Champ, and 1-0 with the challenger for the UFC LHW belt.

How is that irrelevant?

Because they see someone in Bellator and assume he's inferior and aren't capable of looking at context.

Sayin shit like this usually winds up backfiring at some point lol

they literally dont even have a top 10 for any of their divisions, u just proved my point. 90% of their relevant fighters are UFC rejects

Come on. At the very least Nemkov, Mousasi and AJ are top 10’s. I won’t list others this is the very least list.

Back