• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Jeremy Stephens has parted ways with the UFC after finishing his contract

Yea you're probably right. He's just looked really bad to me lately.

He had a bad one against Gamrot and got caught by Kattar but he won the 3rd against Yair the fight before that (I think he would probably have had a 5 rounder)

Most UFC losses and becoming a meme of getting punked by Conor are all anyone will remember of this manlet.
He clearly has anger management issues. I doubt he'll be able to hold down a real job.
I see a downward spiral. If he is alive in ten years, it's only because he gets fed in prison.
Wishing you the best, Jeremiah!

Still in good shape to deliver some fun fights imo, good pick wherever he might land, BKFC could be his thing considering he likes to stand and has decent power.

It was bound to happen.

He's gonna be someone else's problem.

What? Look who he's lost to. Gamrot, Kattar, Yair, Zabit, Aldo. All elite fighters, no shame in losing to any of them

Bad cut. Should have given him some unranked guys

I thought it was weird that he was given gamrot instead of a step down in competition, but now that we know it was the last fight on his contract it all makes sense

His biggest claim to fame was with conor...

Why would he want to stay in UFC? He's not beating the best guys at this point, he hasnt won in 4 years, he's not gonna get big fights anymore and UFC probably offer him same money or less. Yeah he could still fight in UFC and beat some middle of the div FW but probably best to try something else.

The market right now is too good for a guy like that to just take whats offered, I think he was still only making in the 60/60 to 70/70 range in UFC. He could get probably a higher guarantee from BKFC.

He is getting older and he isn't doing well. He is heading for bareknuckle fighting.

People are acting like he's some kind of can, but he was only losing to top 5 level guys. I'm not sure why he didn't get a step down in competition

Old-skool as fuck, very fun fighter on his day but always seemed a gigantic tool of a bloke so I never rooted for him once. He was an OG though and I don't think he's fully washed up.

tumblr_oaev5nhJCX1r3noc6o1_500.gifv

When Sam Alvey fights its time to take a break and do chores.
He should have been cut a long time ago.

Great, now he can to Boxing, PFL, OneFC, Bellator or some circus fights and make the big bucks according to every financial savvy poster on Sherdog.

Back