News Jeremy Stephens has parted ways with the UFC after finishing his contract

fun to watch but not the level that should be in the ufc

along with 100s of more that should be cut

he was to fun to watch but probably has more Ls than Ws now

People keep saying he was cut or released. He finished his contract. We have no idea what happened.

Jeremy's only fought the best. Curious to see what he does next.

BiodegradablePastHarlequinbug-max-1mb.gif

I miss Kim Winslow and her glorious thong slip. Bring her back!

Can't wait for him versus the winner of Mike Perry V Julian Lane in BKFC

What? Look who he's lost to. Gamrot, Kattar, Yair, Zabit, Aldo. All elite fighters, no shame in losing to any of them

Bad cut. Should have given him some unranked guys
His pay is to high to let him hang on beating unranked nobodies.

Sounds about right. Lil Heathen put on a lot of great fights but it seems like his sun is setting. R.I.P. fearless warrior. You did great!

On a slide but his opponents were very high level. Surely there’s something between kattar/gamrot/yair and getting cut

The ufc must've low balled him with an offer that barely covered the brain damage so he didn't sign

Damn was hoping to see Jeremy Stephens vs. Conor

Him vs Mike Perry at whatever bare knuckle promotion is around would be fire.

"Jeremy Stephens is no longer part of the UFC roster, multiple people with knowledge of the situation told MMA Fighting. “Lil’ Heathen” completed his contract this past July and ultimately did not re-sign with the promotion."

"The 16-year veteran, who turns 36 in May, competed as a featherweight and lightweight during his long UFC career, scoring key wins over the likes of Rafael dos Anjos, Gilbert Melendez, Renan Barao, Cole Miller, Darren Elkins and Marcus Davis."

Thanks TS.

I guess it’s BKB next.

Whatever he chooses, Godspeed. UFC needs fighters like Stephens, Lauzon, Herman, and many other journeyman who can (but sometimes don’t) beat almost anyone, any given Saturday.

I can certainly see him in BKFC in the future

"Jeremy Stephens is no longer part of the UFC roster, multiple people with knowledge of the situation told MMA Fighting. “Lil’ Heathen” completed his contract this past July and ultimately did not re-sign with the promotion."

"The 16-year veteran, who turns 36 in May, competed as a featherweight and lightweight during his long UFC career, scoring key wins over the likes of Rafael dos Anjos, Gilbert Melendez, Renan Barao, Cole Miller, Darren Elkins and Marcus Davis."

He's on the rebound!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkDaddy42018
Back