Elections Joe Biden Campaign Rally mega thread! SOTU this Thursday!

drugged up biden did much better than his usual shit pants and wander off routine. lots of yelling, divisiveness, and anger though, just a repeat of his hitler speech.

GGH8eO7XcAAPxwI

Just noticed you joined in 2020 the last year of Trumps Presidency. Curiously the timing is interesting to say the least? How much they must be paying to troll social media sites like Sherdog? Here is going to get Moscow Mike Johnson in trouble with MEGA nut cases. Mike was nodding his head in agreement when Biden talked about getting military aid to Ukraine. That will cause MTG to lose her sh#t. Justice Thomas did not attend all you need to see from Trump supporter Thomas trying to avoid camera shots of him and comments about his abuses.

Just noticed you joined in 2020 the last year of Trumps Presidency. Curiously the timing is interesting to say the least? How much they must be paying to troll social media sites like Sherdog? Here is going to get Moscow Mike Johnson in trouble with MEGA nut cases. Mike was nodding his head in agreement when Biden talked about getting military aid to Ukraine. That will cause MTG to lose her sh#t. Justice Thomas did not attend all you need to see from Trump supporter Thomas trying to avoid camera shots of him and comments about his abuses.

It’s a cult.

This is pretty interesting Katie Britt was part of the bi-partisan group who wrote the boarder security bill with Ken Lanford. Then after Trump called on Republicans to vote down the bill she voted against the bill she cowrote with Ken Lanford and other Republicans. Then she just delivered the rebuttal complaining about boarder security you cannot make this up. Ken Lanford MAGA twits dislike him for working on a bill that Trump was never able to achieve he being lambasted by these same people. I may not be a fan of Ken Lanford policies at least he has enough of a backbone to stand for his convictions not puppets for their master.

Last edited:
This is pretty interesting Katie Britt was part of the bi-partisan group who wrote the boarder security bill with Ken Lanford. Then after Trump called on Republicans to vote down the bill she voted against the bill she cowrote with Ken Lanford and other Republicans. Then she just delivered the rebuttal complaining about boarder security you cannot make this up. Ken Lanford MAGA twits dislike him for working on a bill that Trump was never able to achieve he being lambasted by these same people. I may not be a fan of Ken Lanford policies at least he has enough of a backbone to stand for his convictions not puppets for their master.

Ken Lanford? Do you mean James Lankford?

Katie Britt (R - Alabama - U.S. Senate) is doing the response. She's cute. damn.

iu

She seems like a cooking show host.... but too emotional. Perhaps this is for women and not me. I could see women eating this up.

"Biden created this border crisis with 94 Executive Orders in his first 90 days" - Katie Britt ( Good Quote)

She now is telling the story of a woman being sex trafficked and raped daily from the border. She is hammering the border policy.... Fentanyl, Murder, from Biden's border policy.

Imagine thinking that women won't be repulsed by the Katie Britt speech lol.

Take a trip over to the conservative subreddit....they straight melted down over how bad that speech was. She's getting roasted by everyone lmfao

I found Katie Britt's speech to be even more insulting than Biden's. Very strange, staring into the camera with a fake voice trying to pull at heartstrings. I found it extremely annoying.

Why can't these politicians just be normal fucking people??

Back