Joe Rogan continues his series of alt right interviews: 915 Nick DiPaolo

They live in a bubble. They degrade any thought that differs from theirs and are basically fascist.

Joe simply provides a platform for people on the right because unlike liberal media, he realizes that there is more to gain from intelligent debate than from silencing who you disagree with.

I remember when Fallon has Trump on and was blasted by pussy liberals who wanted him to attack him. They were angry that he showed his guest respect and treated him like a gratious host.

People hate on Rogan (he annoys me sometimes) but he does have a mix of people on even tho most are his friends, or at least he calls them friends.
I couldn't listen to the Stephen Crowder one tho. I listened to an hour of it and then whiskey got involved and when Rogan drinks alcohol he turns into a bit of a cunt and I just don't like listening to him when he's that obnoxious. He's not a very nice drunk.

I agree with you that, ironically, the Left protesting violently and callings people Nazis and fascists...are actually fascists themselves. I don't know if they are too dumb to realise that or not.
When's the last time there was ever a big right wing protest with violence?
In my lifetime I don't recall one.
And it's not like there are no right wing people about, look at Brexit and Trump, the right wing is clearly winning!

Does anyone say they are actually alt right? Dont these people who gets called alt right call themselves as the real conservatives?

People hate on Rogan (he annoys me sometimes) but he does have a mix of people on even tho most are his friends, or at least he calls them friends.
I couldn't listen to the Stephen Crowder one tho. I listened to an hour of it and then whiskey got involved and when Rogan drinks alcohol he turns into a bit of a cunt and I just don't like listening to him when he's that obnoxious. He's not a very nice drunk.

I agree with you that, ironically, the Left protesting violently and callings people Nazis and fascists...are actually fascists themselves. I don't know if they are too dumb to realise that or not.
When's the last time there was ever a big right wing protest with violence?
In my lifetime I don't recall one.
And it's not like there are no right wing people about, look at Brexit and Trump, the right wing is clearly winning!

In their minds their violent outburst are okay because they think theyre opinion is right.

This is a scary thought.

In their minds their violent outburst are okay because they think theyre opinion is right.

This is a scary thought.

They desperately try to justify their violence and there is no justification for it.

Trump is coming to the UK soon and there are going to be protests. I guarantee there will be people smashing windows etc.
These people don't give a fuck about anything, they just want to be seen to be a part of something. It's all very immature.

does alt right mean trump supporter or nazi

because people keep using it both ways

milo is a gay jew who fucks black dudes, if that passes for a nazi these days...
It's a bit of a catch all term. There are definitely some Nazi types lurking in and around the alt right, ie Richard Spencer and his ilk. People throw in Milo and others but whatever Milo is, he isn't a white supremacist.

Joe Rogan's role in creating the pro-Trump, alt-right sphere of influence has to be analyzed more critically (self.GamerGhazi)

submitted 8 days ago * by TheRootsCrew

I've been talking about this more and more, but we have to acknowledge a few facts. I'm taking this from /u/bom-chicka-wah-wah

https://np.reddit.com/r/Fuckthealtright/comments/5rnxah/whats_this_subs_opinion_on_people_who_give/

Namely people like Joe Rogan. I used to be a fan of Joe's podcast, now i can't fucking stand it. I lost all respect for him after he starting hitting the Alt-right crack pipe.

Some of his past guests :

• Milo Yiannopoulos
  • Steven Crowder
  • Dave Rubin
  • Charles C. Johnson
  • Christina Hoff Sommers

I could be wrong here, but isn't Joe a big Bernie fan?

They desperately try to justify their violence and there is no justification for it.

Trump is coming to the UK soon and there are going to be protests. I guarantee there will be people smashing windows etc.
These people don't give a fuck about anything, they just want to be seen to be a part of something. It's all very immature.

I'm surprised how little criminal accountability there is for this type of thing. Rioting should be punished harshly in most cases imo. If you run around mashing windows because you disagree with some speaker, then I think you ought to sit in a jail for six months or maybe a year or so until you learn how to behave yourself in public. If you start attacking others in such a context, as happened at Berkeley and many other places recently, the penalties ought to be much harsher.

I just had a discussion with a friend of mine who is very Jewish and we both agreed that Jews are FAR more discriminated against and hated than Muslims are and that part of the reason for this from a guilty white liberal point of view, is that Jews are white.
It's as basic and as simple as that.

Thats not true....people who protest are peaceful. But any protest will bring anarchist and people who just love to smash stuff. Its just an excuse. I know 2 druggies from my town Birmingham who went to London protest few years ago and they brought few friends with the idea that when shit goes down it was great chance to steal stuff and come back to birmingham. One of them got caught and got 2 months in jail.

Thats not true....people who protest are peaceful. But any protest will bring anarchist and people who just love to smash stuff. Its just an excuse. I know 2 druggies from my town Birmingham who went to London protest few years ago and they brought few friends with the idea that when shit goes down it was great chance to steal stuff and come back to birmingham. One of them got caught and got 2 months in jail.

I think you're wrong. The people who protest are very clearly not peaceful. They are extremely disruptive and often violent.
We are shown on a daily basis now how hateful and intolerant the Left are.
You will see it at the Oscars tonight. You will see multi-millionaires virtue signalling about how much they hate Trump, yet if someone was about to go onstage and talk positively about him they would most likely boycott the entire thing.
If the host of the Oscars was favourable towards Trump, there would be violent protests.

There certainly are some people who turn up to any protest just to cause trouble, but these people are also encouraged by the Left. When's the last time you heard any protestor actually condemn the violent ones? Never.

It seems to me that there is much more diversity of thought and ideas on the Right when compared to the echo chamber on the Left.

Bullshit. There's a huge amount of variety on the Left.
Left feminists think straight, white men sit around plotting how to hold womyn down all day.
Left race activists think straight, white men spend most of their time thinking about how to hold the black man down.
Leftist LBGTQU activists think straight, white men are most committed to gay bashing, etc.

I'm surprised how little criminal accountability there is for this type of thing. Rioting should be punished harshly in most cases imo. If you run around mashing windows because you disagree with some speaker, then I think you ought to sit in a jail for six months or maybe a year or so until you learn how to behave yourself in public. If you start attacking others in such a context, as happened at Berkeley and many other places recently, the penalties ought to be much harsher.

I don't think most of them know what they are pretending to be angry about to be honest.

The women's march was simply because of Trump's 'grab them by the pussy' comment.
That's it. That's all it was about. It's fucking insane!

Bullshit. There's a huge amount of variety on the Left.
Left feminists think straight, white men sit around plotting how to hold womyn down all day.
Left race activists think straight, white men spend most of their time thinking about how to hold the black man down.
Leftist LBGTQU activists think straight, white men are most committed to gay bashing, etc.

I'm surprised that straight white men have time to post on here seeing as we are all meant to be on our private jets with not a care in the world.

I mean, it's not like there has ever been a black president or almost all of the richest sports stars and music stars happen to be a colour other than white...

I don't think most of them know what they are pretending to be angry about to be honest.

The women's march was simply because of Trump's 'grab them by the pussy' comment.
That's it. That's all it was about. It's fucking insane!
A friend of mine went to that and I've mocked her incessantly for wearing a vagina hat.

I'm surprised that straight white men have time to post on here seeing as we are all meant to be on our private jets with not a care in the world.

I mean, it's not like there has ever been a black president or almost all of the richest sports stars and music stars happen to be a colour other than white...
You think there's a lot of straight guys on Sherdog? I suppose I'd never considered that.

A friend of mine went to that and I've mocked her incessantly for wearing a vagina hat.

Most people who go to these things only have a vague interest and rarely know what they are actually meant to be protesting about.

It'll be funny when Trump comes here, hopefully during the day on a weekday and we'll see all these people who don't have jobs protesting about him and making twats out of themselves.

Their mindset is the same mindset that the nazis had, just from the other side of the coin.

I find it ironic how the left paints the right as the nazi party, yet it is them who

Want to degrade free speech

Want to take away our guns

Want to censor the media

The problem is for a black man to get anywhere in any field....he has to be excellent and much better than his white competitor. There is no group in the world who gets more benfit of the doubt that white males. Chris Rock said it best. a black C student cant run a company.....while a white C student happened to be president of America. You think a black politician who is as dumb as Bush and Trump would anywhere near the presidency?

Does anyone say they are actually alt right? Dont these people who gets called alt right call themselves as the real conservatives?
He has Dave Rubin on the list, who is a LIBERAL. TS is completely incompetent and shouldn't be taken seriously.

The problem is for a black man to get anywhere in any field....he has to be excellent and much better than his white competitor. There is no group in the world who gets more benfit of the doubt that white males. Chris Rock said it best. a black C student cant run a company.....while a white C student happened to be president of America. You think a black politician who is as dumb as Bush and Trump would anywhere near the presidency?

I think it's a complete myth that white people get the 'benefit of the doubt' in life. It's simply not true.
Unless you are a racist yourself and constantly equate everything to skin colour or race, then it's really not an issue anymore.
In history, over hundreds of years, yes white people have had the better deal. But so what?
We are in 2017 now and that is simply not the case anymore.
Oddly enough, some people seem intent on WANTING it to still be the case. And it's not racists or Nazis wanting that. It's people on the Left who want to be able to show that they are sticking up for some poor discriminated against group.
I would find it incredibly patronising if I was black.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back