Social Joe Rogan roasting woke lunacy

Do you have any counter argument to what he actually said, or are you just content with your typical commie tactic of calling him names and avoiding the actual point?

I didn’t know Trump was commie. Fucking hell, that explains A LOT.

How many bros has this HGH fraud brainwashed
It's quite the conundrum. If you go to his own subreddit, his own fans think he's not funny and spews nonsense constantly, but Spotify still forks over $100 million to him.

You keep making the same pointless threads.

We get it, wokism triggers you
Ya, cancer triggers me too, so do hungry children, pedophilia, disease, etc…

Crazy I know, but I actually don’t like things that are detrimental to the well being of humanity.

Joe's DMT/Alpha Brain/ TRT/ HGH/ Ivermectin addled brain shouldn't be complaining about lunacy, considering his BFF is Eddie "flat Earth" Bravo and he thinks Alex Jones is just great.
No comment on the actual topic? Just throw some mud at Joe?

No comment on the actual topic? Just throw some mud at Joe?
Oh, I'm sorry. Did I not pay adequate respect to your new and refreshing topic, which you worked so hard on by linking a video?

horse-dead.gif

U should go to the gym or dog park and speak to real people. Joe Rogan is a character on youTube he’s a multimillionaire you don’t live in his planet.

How many cancer and hungry children threads have you made? I guess maybe they trigger you a little less than woke peeps????
Because everyone is pretty much on board that those things suck, but there are actually idiots out there who will champion for wokeness, like you.

Anyway, say I'm obsessed and triggered, you got me.

Now that we got that out of the way, do you have any rebuttal to the topic itself or you just mad at me and Joe for saying words that hurt your feelings?

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I not pay adequate respect to your new and refreshing topic, which you worked so hard on by linking a video?

horse-dead.gif
So in other words you cant come up with an argument against what's being said, but you're still mad he said it and I posted about it?

I'm obsessed and triggered, you got me.

Now that we got that out of the way, do you have any rebuttal to the topic itself or you just mad at me and Joe for saying words that hurt your feelings?
what is this, a trial? <Lmaoo> you posted some cringe shit and everyone said you're gay, now you want a formal debate lmao go read a book or something bro

I'm obsessed and triggered, you got me.

You mean picking an obscure example and extrapolating it to condemn a huge swath of non-listeners? It plays for the rubes, the Rockstar energy drink types.

Joe couldn't hurt my feeling no matter what he said as I don't have a lot of respect for him.

So, how many hungry children and cancer threads have you made? Even a single post?

what is this, a trial? <Lmaoo> you posted some cringe shit and everyone said you're gay, now you want a formal debate lmao go read a book or something bro
LOL, ok so now stating the obvious is "cringe".

Everyone = your 4 commie side kicks? Ok "bro".

You mean picking an obscure example and extrapolating it to condemn a huge swath of non-listeners? It plays for the rubes, the Rockstar energy drink types.

Joe couldn't hurt my feeling no matter what he said as I don't have a lot of respect for him.

So, how many hungry children and cancer threads have you made? Even a single post?
Why would I make threads in the war room about something everyone will agree on, you fucken muppett?

Now it's clear you got nothing to say other than you hate me and Joe because we don't play nice. But keep up the lame attempts at making it about the person while avoiding the topic, every time you make a post you just drive my point home even more, that you and anyone else who defends this lunacy has no logic to argue with and only relies on their emotions.

For the record, as I said in the initial post I don't like Joe either, which means nothing when considering whether or not he has a point on this particular topic.

<Fedor23>

Sure, it was taken from the left's "everyone who disagrees with me is racist" playbook. I have to lower myself to your mentality if I expect you to connect with what I'm saying, you commie.
I think you're a little bit too obsessed and emotional about wokism and communism. Might be better for your mental health if you log out for a while and take a walk or maybe spend time in nature or something.

I think you're a little bit too obsessed and emotional about wokism and communism. Might be better for your mental health if you log out for a while and take a walk or maybe spend time in nature or something.
umm dont you know you can take your cellular device.. while walking on the trail these days?

Back