john cena vs triple h

I really wish I could watch NWA matches. I've only seen a few like Starrcade 85 on @Pliny Pete recommendation of TA vs Tully which is my 2nd fav cage match of all time (Angle/Benoit on Raw being #1)

They also did DDP dirty. And I hated the Austin/Angle switch over too.

Imagine Hogan, Flair, Goldberg, DDP and Sting vs Austin, Rock, Taker, HHH and Angle.

That would have been the greatest 5v5 match of all time on paper.

Invasion angle was rough. The minute you made Austin the boss, you knew there were going to be issues because you outright subordinate all the WCW guys to your big WWE star. But that's Vince for you, I guess.

It did lead to the birth of the "What?" gimmick though. Mixed blessing. Hilarious when Austin did it in the early days but horrific when it became a crowd thing.

I personally prefer hhh but cena is objectively the better talent

Punk got a better match out of Cena than anyone's ever got out of HHH so there's that.

Let's be honest, peak cena is the most hated modern "face".

Roman Reigns. Got booed out of the building three WM's in a row. After he won that Rumble even the fucking Rock couldn't get people to stop booing him.

Punk got a better match out of Cena than anyone's ever got out of HHH so there's that.

Roman Reigns. Got booed out of the building three WM's in a row. After he won that Rumble even the fucking Rock couldn't get people to stop booing him.

Or is Roman secretly a heel? Vince knows everyone hates him.

NWA was fucking awesome back in the day, that's as real as wrestling is ever going to get.

I'm surprised to see so many people say HHH was a great heel. He definitely had a lot of heat but it was the wrong kind, he had "change the channel heat" to me and most people I talked to from 2002 on.

Back