Media Jon Jones feels he’s fought several better strikers than Ciryl Gane

Only Machida IMO, in terms of technical skill, & Machida is a guy who has weighed in at 200 lbs or less for LHW fights, so once you factor in Gane's size, its a different story. As good as Machida's striking was, its different getting hit by a 250 lb HW, Machida is like 2 weight classes below (even though the Jones fight was at LHW)

P4P .. sure.

But Gane will be the most dangerous striker Jones has faced due to his combination of skill AND size.

He's a HW Muay Thai champ that's a better striking accolade than anyone Jones ever fought
How many hw muay thai fighters are there really? I would be willing to bet there are literally thousands of muay thai fighters under 150lbs that re far superior technique wise t Gane.

Because when Jones finds out he can't take him down, he's going to shit a brick. He will then try to run but he will be hunted and tracked tracked down like the lion and the gazelle. Gane will be toying with Jones before the finish, mark my words.
Yeah OK jon has no chance in he'll he should just quit now:rolleyes::confused:

How many hw muay thai fighters are there really? I would be willing to bet there are literally thousands of muay thai fighters under 150lbs that re far superior technique wise t Gane.

Tru but he beat Youssef's brother who is one of the best

I think Ngannou has most effective stand-up in heavyweight history, because of his power and chin, but I reckon Gane has the most technical stand-up in heavyweight history.

have you heard of brendon Shaub?

I think Ngannou has most effective stand-up in heavyweight history, because of his power and chin, but I reckon Gane has the most technical stand-up in heavyweight history.

Both of this is bullshit.

Ngannou is a big puncher he's about as effective as prime JDS, but he has holes in his game.

Gane isn't even as technical as Mirko Cro-Cop, and I'm saying this a fan, he just beat up on two sloppy fat dudes.

Both of this is bullshit.

Ngannou is a big puncher he's about as effective as prime JDS, but he has holes in his game.

Gane isn't even as technical as Mirko Cro-Cop, and I'm saying this a fan, he just beat up on two sloppy fat dudes.

JDS couldn't fight off the backfoot and like I said before, 29 year old Cro Cop was KO'd by Kevin Randleman, who was an NCAA Division I runner-up at 167 lbs.

Gane is slick AF, but Jones is no slouch - monster elbows and vicious sidekicks. It's been a minute for Jones, a new weight class and you can't ignore Jon's wrestling pedigree. A lot of questions will be answered.

Gane is among the better strikers hes fought IMO.

Gane is so fast and mobile for a HW.

He has a great jab and hes good at shutting down your offense.

Hope he smokes Jon.
If gane wins it won't be by "smoking" Jones haha look at the fight from an unbiased pov ..... It's gonna be a lot more competitive than some people seem to think win or lose.

He has, but not with the size and reach of Gane, which is what makes this interesting. Machida at that size would have probably retired undefeated.

He has, but not with the size and reach of Gane, which is what makes this interesting. Machida at that size would have probably retired undefeated.
Machida at 6-5 250, if he could retain relative speed, would have been unstoppable and would have absolutely steamrolled Jones. I really think Gane is going to shut down Jones' wrestling and put on a striking clinic possibly ending in a KO/TKO

Back