June 26th Tank Davis vs Mario Barrios PBC Showtime PPV

Tank would be one hell of a small 140 pounder and Barrios is a capable, hard counterpuncher. If he tries to walk through Barrios’s punches to land the uppercut he should be on for a surprise.

Considering all the matchups at 135 I don’t really get it.

Why say you're gonna smash Valdez if you're moving up to 140?
Valdez is top rank’ (crossover fights are not happening any time soon) look all the crap that Ryan, Haney, loma talk on social media, let’s really see when and if they ever fight. I don’t pay to much attention to fighters social media. They all have managers and they all follow them.

barrios is PBC. Easy fight to make

Valdez is top rank’ (crossover fights are not happening any time soon) look all the crap that Ryan, Haney, loma talk on social media, let’s really see when and if they ever fight. I don’t pay to much attention to fighters social media. They all have managers and they all follow them.

barrios is PBC. Easy fight to make

I wouldn't be surprised if "The Four Kings" never fight, and i don't think Haney, Tank or Garcia will touch Loma either.

Great fight if happens eventhough I dont think highly of Barrios

I wouldn't be surprised if "The Four Kings" never fight, and i don't think Haney, Tank or Garcia will touch Loma either.

There's every reason to be cynical when it comes to boxing, so I can't blame you for it, but I think promoters are going to be much more willing to try and take some risks to make money when we get live crowds back, if for no other reason than to recoup some losses during covid times. The big purses those guys demand are only going to come from big fights now that everyone will be throwing less money around. No more getting huge paydays to fight has-beens or journeymen. The desperate conditions might actually be a reason for optimism for the fight fan, basically.

You gotta have a low IQ if you really thought that fight was about to happen.

Dude got floored by Luke Campbell. Just think about talking of being ready for Tank when you got floored by a Brit. A Brit!! Most of their boxers under HW couldn't alter a breeze with their fists.

There's every reason to be cynical when it comes to boxing, so I can't blame you for it, but I think promoters are going to be much more willing to try and take some risks to make money when we get live crowds back, if for no other reason than to recoup some losses during covid times. The big purses those guys demand are only going to come from big fights now that everyone will be throwing less money around. No more getting huge paydays to fight has-beens or journeymen. The desperate conditions might actually be a reason for optimism for the fight fan, basically.

True true, and i suppose if this move for Tank is permanent (i guess that depends on the result) then he's in a division with Ramirez, Prograis and Taylor, and Teo said he wants to move up. Those are good fights right there and without a paper champ Tank would have to fight someone worth a damn to get a title.

Dude got floored by Luke Campbell. Just think about talking of being ready for Tank when you got floored by a Brit. A Brit!! Most of their boxers under HW couldn't alter a breeze with their fists.

Valdez's recent masterclass under Reynoso makes me wonder, though. Garcia has huge raw offensive skill. Still massive holes in his boxing ability, namely defense, but with time Reynoso could make something out of him.

True true, and i suppose if this move for Tank is permanent (i guess that depends on the result) then he's in a division with Ramirez, Prograis and Taylor, and Teo said he wants to move up. Those are good fights right there and without a paper champ Tank would have to fight someone worth a damn to get a title.

I heard some rumblings about a catchweight between the two. To me Davis still looks like a natural super featherweight. Considering he is far from a great defensive fighter, I don't like his chances up at that weight against the big dogs. A guy like Taylor would dwarf him.

Valdez's recent masterclass under Reynoso makes me wonder, though. Garcia has huge raw offensive skill. Still massive holes in his boxing ability, namely defense, but with time Reynoso could make something out of him.

I'm calling it, he gets cracked from a real puncher, he's going Khan, I mean down.

I heard some rumblings about a catchweight between the two. To me Davis still looks like a natural super featherweight. Considering he is far from a great defensive fighter, I don't like his chances up at that weight against the big dogs. A guy like Taylor would dwarf him.

I mean yeah, LSC shouldn't really have fought Tank and even he was landing shots before the KO. I feel like moving up like this into a talented division with big guys you need a slick and solid defense which Tank doesn't have.

At least there will be fireworks.

Back