Justin Makes Conor an Offer He Cannot Refuse

Lol @ the traction of dorks saying gaetje is going to beat Conor. He'd make Conor look elite again.

Justin has always talked a lot about carrying the American flag into hostile territory.

Set it up ya goof.

Gaethje is not as good as many people thinks.
He is good at beating washed up gatekeepers but thats just that
Once he stepped up in competition he wa brutally ko'ed twice.
<13>

Justin is sounding extremely desparate and pathetic, hope Nate gets the trilogy fight.

Conor should fight Gaethje, it will look a lot like his fight with Dennis Siver and set him up perfectly for the next title shot.
Wtf. How would it be anything like his fight with Siver. I doubt Conor throws the same type of strikers against Gaethje who’s gonna come at him like a berserker.

Gaethje is not as good as many people thinks.
He is good at beating washed up gatekeepers but thats just that
Once he stepped up in competition he wa brutally ko'ed twice.
<13>
That was Justin 1.0.

Justin 2.0 destroys anyone in the division

Someone literally just said in another thread that Justin never said hed fight Conor, are you saying this other sherdogger is ill informed??

Someone literally just said in another thread that Justin never said hed fight Conor, are you saying this other sherdogger is ill informed??
There is no such thing as an "ill informed sherdogger". Urban.Myth.

lol @ anyone thinking Justin can beat Conor. srsly tho, I like Gaethje but who has he really beat? James Vick who gets KO'd every fight, eyepoked a washed up Barboza and then KO'd him, and then KO'd an over the hill Cerrone (who's best win in recent times was jab eating Ragin' Al)
I'm sure you "lol at anyone thinking Nate would beat Conor"
i_7TWl.gif

Man some people have to be salty about anything that relates to Conor or Khabib. Gaethje vs McGregor is guaranteed violence and the winner will have a nice claim to a title shot. (As long as the fight happens at 155)

Seeing Gaethje KO Conor in Dublin would be surreal. Shades of Rumble/Gus in this matchup IMO
Rumble is going to run up in the maulers grill and make his ass slob and I'm not talking about gang slang. This is going to be nasty and it's going to make you feel sick to your stomach. We are about to FEAST
This is the goat statement about that fight. I see a similar outcome and would love to watch Conor be left in a heap by JG

Back