Justin Makes Conor an Offer He Cannot Refuse

Diego is also 3-2 in his last 5 just like Justin and a bigger name and fight, so he should be next in line

his come from behind stoppage against perriera was extremely impressive - he has a lot left in the tank with under his new trainer

- Conman fan
cowboy is a gimme fight for conor..... he should fight gaethje

*gaethje fight is rumored for conor*

gaethje is a gimme fight for conor

-khebab fans

That was Justin 1.0.

Justin 2.0 destroys anyone in the division
Except Khabib. But mostly I agree, he doesn't have any bad matchups except Khabib.a first round Conor is horrifying as well but I think if Justin can establish the kicking range early and avoid Conor getting his snap body kick off he can weather the storm. Great matchup, all TMZ bs aside and I hope they can make a deal soon to get it signed

I'm sure you "lol at anyone thinking Nate would beat Conor"
i_7TWl.gif
nah Nate is just a horrible match up for Conor stylistically

lol @ anyone thinking Justin can beat Conor. srsly tho, I like Gaethje but who has he really beat? James Vick who gets KO'd every fight, eyepoked a washed up Barboza and then KO'd him, and then KO'd an over the hill Cerrone (who's best win in recent times was jab eating Ragin' Al)
Reported for being a disrespectful idiot who needs to learn the meaning of respect.

Gaethje is a warrior and I would be rooting for him big time but I think he's just a tad too slow. Sure he COULD knock Conor the fuck out and COULD eat him up with leg kicks but I'm not sure he has the quickness with his hands to land anything significant. We still gotta see this shit though because stylistically it could appease the JBG as well as all of us.

Does he have his period or something?
<{clintugh}>

Could be a hemorrhoids... Pretty common actually.

You ever have one?? Man... Not fun. I never ever had an issue with or thought I would get a hemorrhoid.. Then.... I did.

Justin never wrestles so forget about that.

If he employs his vicious leg kicks I could see him fucking Conor up.

If he boxes with Connor like he has with his last few opponents he'll get TKOd

Lol at the thought of Conor ducking someone who got knocked out by eddie and dustin.

Aint ever happening in Dublin because it'll fuck up the numbers in 'Merica with the time difference. They cant do a show in Ireland in the small hours local time, wont work.

Could be a hemorrhoids... Pretty common actually.

You ever have one?? Man... Not fun. I never ever had an issue with or thought I would get a hemorrhoid.. Then.... I did.
No comment.
<30>

lol @ anyone thinking Justin can beat Conor. srsly tho, I like Gaethje but who has he really beat? James Vick who gets KO'd every fight, eyepoked a washed up Barboza and then KO'd him, and then KO'd an over the hill Cerrone (who's best win in recent times was jab eating Ragin' Al)

people cry on here that Conor’s never fought top level competition and praise Justin as some world beater who is taking out the very best. Makes no sense

Stylistically any fight where Conor fights a guy that doesn't go for TDs, is at least a good fight for Conor. Those are the fights he thrives, though Justin is very durable & hits hard himself. In the top 10 at LW, I would favour Khabib & Ferguson over Conor, other than that, I would probably favour Conor over everyone else at LW. I think Kevin Lee has a decent chance, maybe 50/50, because he's an excellent wrestler who is very big for 155, so if he gets Conor down, it's gonna be very suffocating & difficult for Conor to get back up. Kevin Lee is actually bigger than Khabib, his frame is wider & thicker than Khabib. Kevin Lee doesn't always put it all together mentally though, he's a front runner

Connor belongs to featherweight. He has nothing to show at higher weight divisions.

cowboy is a gimme fight for conor..... he should fight gaethje

*gaethje fight is rumored for conor*

gaethje is a gimme fight for conor

-khebab fans

nobody is going to say that - if he takes the fight he puts himself in the title picture with a W

Dana doesnt let his cash cow fight outside of vegas

Conors wanted to fight in ireland the whole time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back