Kamaru is better than GSP

GSP lost too.

Last time he did he won two in a row to get an interim title fight, won it, then unified the belt, then defended 9 times and then won the title one class above. Let's see if Usman can get the title back and defend it a couple of times (I say 4-5 more defenses will make him even, it's not 9 in a row like GSP, but it's a nice total of defenses.) But Usman is 35 and only getting older, so I doubt he can. Let's see.

lol I knew threads like these were coming

insecure gsp fanboys never disappoint

Colby, Burns, Stickland, Masdvidal, Edwards are significantly better than Hendricks, Lawler, Hughes, Condit (who almost Edwards'd him), and Dan Hardy

Lmao Uscans resume is a recycling center. Colby is some moron who is more interested in storming the capital than being champ, masvidal is famous for some bogus belt after the rock gave a promo and fighting kimbos homie in a backyard. Lol at Strickland.

FaqOUNzVQAEh3qb
Looks like he took a hero dose of shrooms.

Cmon guys don't do this, Usman is one of the greats.

GSP got many breaks were he easily could've been KO'd by Condit for example, shit happens man.

Don't discredit him like he wasn't clearly winning the fight.

Don't do this........
He wasn't. Leon was setting up the head kick all night and made usman fight cautious. He had Usman playing his game from the start

He wasn't. Leon was setting up the head kick all night and made usman fight cautious. He had Usman playing his game from the start
Usman wasn't clearly winning the fight??? Seriously?

He was 60 seconds or so from winning, Leon setup a beautiful kick but we all know it could've landed a little low or a little high and Usman could've survived. It landed perfectly on the shin and he got a KO I don't think he's ever even got in the UFC before.

Both are lay and prayers! Usman is a bit more complete and explosive... Usman would ragdoll GSP any day any time.
LOLOL....Usman more complete? rudimentary striking and no kicks.......
GSP would never be backing into the cage like that , ever.
Wrestler Usman just got full mounted by a striker...
GSP double legging and GNP-ing Usmans head through the canvas...
You have to be trolling as no one could possibly be that stupid.

GSP lost to Serra much much younger than Usman, before GSP hit his prime, Usman lost already at his best and towards the end of his career, I guess we'll see how he bounces back. But there was never any doubt in my mind that GSP >>> Usman

The game has significantly evolved since the days of GSP.

I can never quite tell with these threads, but if the suggestion is that a prime GSP magically teleported today to fight Usman results in anything but embarrassment for GSP, it’s delusional.

Out in 1 round.

Usman got Matt Serra’d
in the fifth round

leon clearly won the first round, so he's not out of Usman's league, does have some grit in him

Back