Kentucky Derby...and Beyond?

Cheers T. Thought I was cashing the show bet too until the last bit. Oh well. Can't get too greedy.

Yes, unfortunately my streak continues. I've never had a run this bad in my life. Literally can't catch a break.

Haha, well if he's going to tail someone, it should certainly be you my man.

My crap may not stink quite as bad as your crap the last couple days, T, but it is still crap.

My crap may not stink quite as bad as your crap the last couple days, T, but it is still crap.

Fair enough, Shark. You've provided plenty of winners over the years though.

Anyway, speaking of crap, I'm thinking it might be time to change strategies. Throwing shit at the wall comes to mind...

That's 5 big favourites in a row that have shit the bed. Looks like World Approval is going to be one of those in this next race as well.

Fair enough, Shark. You've provided plenty of winners over the years though.

Anyway, speaking of crap, I'm thinking it might be time to change strategies. Throwing shit at the wall comes to mind...

Throwing something at the wall may be the right strategy considering most of these results today.

Went with the #6 there, started too slow. Congrats on the winner there guys

That was Mind Your Biscuits right? He typically falls to the back at the beginning and then tries to make a run late.

$10 to win and $20 to place on #6 Zelzal

Tough trip there for us. Looked like he struggled for space all around the turn into the stretch and had to brake a little a couple times.

debating going with US Navy flag in the next, wide draw and surface is an unknown but think could be right in there

What do y'all think about #2 Salomini? Came 2nd to Bolt D'oro in his last race.

What do y'all think about #2 Salomini? Came 2nd to Bolt D'oro in his last race.

I have him ranked 3rd. He's quite immature with the way he runs, but has a lot of natural talent and I think we'll be hearing from him at some point in the next couple months what he figures out what he's doing. Definitely has a big shot today if Bolt d'Oro doesn't run his race.

$10 to win on #6 Good Magic

I really don't want to have much on this race just in case Bolt d'Oro airs, which he certainly could, and there's not going to be much value at all in the place or show pools if he does.

Back