Khabib says GSP dont want to fight ..

I've never, ever said anything negative about Khabib, so this feels weird... my first criticism: if you can't compromise and fight at catchweight against a 40 years old who's had only 1 fight in recent years, and it was at MW, then it's you who don't want to fight.

It's not like Khabib is a small LW who would be disadvantaged if they fought at 165 or 170, he cuts tons of weight to make 155.
But he wants GSP as weak as possible for this fight, on top of the immense amount of ring rust...

Kind of a bitch move from Khabib... <{hughesimpress}>
Who said he wouldnt?? Khabib would do 175 if he wanted..

There's no way GSP's 2000's wrestling can keep up with Khabib and his highly evolved game.

GSP loses this fight and he knows it after seeing what happened to Gaethje.

What does GOAT tier mean? You said neck and neck with GSP as the GOAT in your previous message. If by GOAT tier you mean in the top 20 or so of all time. Sure.
calling people haters because they don’t fit your narrow view is too simplistic. I for one am absolutely not a hater of Khabib or his career but he’s not the GOAT.

Goat tier is the top 2 or 3 guys, and lots of people have Khabib and GSP as Co-GOATS.
Saying that Khabib is only top 20 definitely makes you a hater, or - at best - someone who doesn't understand MMA.

Because GSP will be 40 this year and he is not in his prime anymore

Oh well, Khabib surpassed GSP a while ago as a GOAT

If GSP is fine with accepting Khabib has a greater legacy that's his business.
no he didnt.or come close. also if you want to be the best you have to move up weight. otherwise the question is always there

Pretty sure Khabib told GSP he wanted the fight to be at 155 and GSP being a good negotiator said “nah bro, nice try but I don’t think so.”
I dont think GSP can make 155 because he never fought at 155 but Khabib wants this fight to be at LW so that is why the fight did not happen

Goat tier is the top 2 or 3 guys, and lots of people have Khabib and GSP as Co-GOATS.
I guess that depends what you mean by "lots of people"...
But according to the latest All time GOAT poll, GSP, Fedor, JJ are far above Khabib.
Lots of people even rank Anderson Silva above him.

Khabib is a great fighter, and aside from a few BJ Penn fanatics you won't find anybody who doesn't agree that he's the 155 GOAT, that doesn't automatically put him co-goat with friggin' GSP.
It is
<WhatItIs>.

Who said he wouldnt?? Khabib would do 175 if he wanted..
Khabib and his coach said they want is at 155 or 160. Come one bro. They know gsp ain’t making that. Khabib just be duckin hard.

You just described ducking.
One more time in case ypu forgot....they were not in the same weight class. Also, as far as I remember, the fight was never officially offered, at ww or catch

It is a genuine mystery of the ages why this fight won't happen.

Oh wait... GSP indicated in his last 10 fucking interviews that he wasn't interested.

Carry on ignoring that though pissed off GSP fans. It is like the goddamn multiple years of him saying he didn't want to fight Anderson all over again. The guy is spelling it out for you... listen to his actual interviews instead of talking shit online and looking clueless.

It is a genuine mystery of the ages why this fight won't happen.

Oh wait... GSP indicated in his last 10 fucking interviews that he wasn't interested.

Carry on ignoring that though pissed off GSP fans. It is like the goddamn multiple years of him saying he didn't want to fight Anderson all over again. The guy is spelling it out for you... listen to his actual interviews instead of talking shit online and looking clueless.
Hard for GSP fans to acknowledge he don't want the smoke.

you do know owners keep profits cause it what owners do. notice that how the nfl makes so much money.

you also know there are hundards of boxer who make nothing as well. if you the fighters that floyd mayweather promotes makes anything close to 100 million. i bet there many that dont make 100k.

Its true that boxing treats lower ranked fighters extremely poorly. And its also true that owners want to keep profits. That's completely understandable. However its also true that athletes (and fighters) want to earn as much as possible themselves. Sometimes no good compromise can be found between owners wanting to keep profits, and fighters wanting to get paid what they think they're worth -- and when that happens, fights can't be made . Is the same with someone offering a plumber less than the plumber wants to do the job. That person is right to want to pay as little as possible, and the plumber is right in not wanting to earn less than thinks he's worth -- and the result is that the plumber doesn't end up doing the job.

That's how its supposed to work under capitalism -- owners make an offer, fighters can choose to accept it or not. Its a good system, even if it sometimes means fights don't happen.

One more time in case ypu forgot....they were not in the same weight class. Also, as far as I remember, the fight was never officially offered, at ww or catch

GSP proved how little that meant by moving up and fighting Bisping once the opportunity presented itself. Must suck to have to lie to yourself to support your guy. The fact is, GSP wanted none of Silva, and spent a decade ducking him. Dana said outright that the reason they never made the fight was because GSP wanted none of it.

GSP proved how little that meant by moving up and fighting Bisping once the opportunity presented itself. Must suck to have to lie to yourself to support your guy. The fact is, GSP wanted none of Silva, and spent a decade ducking him. Dana said outright that the reason they never made the fight was because GSP wanted none of it.
Dana bless
Dana tell truth
Always

Ffs the fight never happened for 100 reasons, none of which need to be debated again. All parties played equal roles in that fight not happening at the time. What must suck is being too deluded to see things objectively.

They weren't in the same weight class, period. Gsp retired cause he was losing his mind and seeing aliens and shit. The guy is half snapped.

He moves up years later, after a huge mental and physical break and after being called out by a champ that beat the brakes off silva and rockhold. What a dick...

A retired older past his prime fighter that cant ever make his mind up about anything is enjoying retirement and doesnt want his career blemished fighting an undefeated fighter in his prime.

Saying that Khabib is only top 20 definitely makes you a hater, or - at best - someone who doesn't understand MMA.
How about instead of calling me a hater you analyze your own biased take on this? Khabib hasn’t done enough to be a top 2-3 of all time. It’s simple and it’s fact based rather than emotion based. You are obviously emotionally invested in this which clouds your judgement and leads to you assuming everyone who doesn’t think like you must be a hater or at best someone who doesn’t understand MMA.
Also, who are these people that you say are calling Khabib co-GOAT with GSP? Even our own little world here in Sherdog doesn’t: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/all-time-goat-poll.3916359/

Last edited:
Khabib places all blame on GSP for not wanting the fight ..

says he spoke with him through IG and says GSP doesnt want it

timestamped

cant ever be GOAT bruhhh

What he meant to say was he won't move up to 170 and GSP isn't cutting to 155 so the fight isn't happening.

Also, where did you go TS?

cb9da45e943a78735fcf7d00adea2fa5.gif

-

Back