News Khalil Rountree out of UFC 303

once i quit the caffeine and feel sleepy during the day time should i just take naps or try and push through it to not disrupt my sleep pattern. thanks for the advice
Yeah as much as you can but if it would disrupt your sleep pattern I’d just fight it til it’s your normal sleep time. You’ll sleep so much better

Yeah tainted supplement excuse again. All these guys training in Thailand are suspicious.
I can't hate this comment as I live in Thailand you can buy testosterone from any pharmacy in town. Also I was looking forward to this fight it sucks.

This card is dogshit. Better when conor was out injured. At least you get better cards

They should make Smith fight with Hill but they probably wouldn't because they are boys. Smith didn't take much damage during his last fight. Maybe they can bring in Magomed? Ulberg and Volkan are options too but it probably wouldn't be competitive.

Jiri vs Hill would save this card and it would add significant clarity to the LHW division.

It's not true that DHEA cannot offer benefits.

Oral supplementation of DHEA in the right circumstances can increase testosterone.

It can affect other hormones too.

But there are many factors that determine it's acute effects and it's not a one sized fits all situation.

It can, but does not necessarily, and does not in every circumstance, increase someone's testosterone.

It's like delivering bricks to a worksite, they could be used for different final products depending on lots of other factors.

It can lead to a new building, but it could also lead to a wall or a well or something else. It depends on many other factors.

Simply taking DHEA and expecting it to boost testosterone is like dropping bricks off on a street corner and expecting a new building. But it is also incorrect to say it does nothing, there could be a work crew with orders to build that are just waiting on bricks to show up.

That sucks.
And props to Khalil, Classy response and explanation. I hope they get a good replacement, although we all know it will be Anthony Smith.

What explanation? It's the same old "there were banned substances in my supplements I never knew about" that we hear every single time. Strange these guys keep putting their careers on the line to take supplements they seemingly have no control over.

According to the interweb DHEA can be used as a masking agent. Can any peer reviewed PhD Sherdoggers confirm this

Back