News Jamahal Hill vs Khalil Rountree Official for UFC 303 - June 29th, 2024

Who Wins?

• Hill

Votes: 58 30.1%
  • Rountree

Votes: 135 69.9%

• Total voters

That was a quick turn around for Hill. I'm somewhat surprised.

This could be a good one. Rountree is dangerous moving forward. Hill has to dictate the fight and not be on his back foot. I could definitely see Khalil getting the finish. I could also see Hill doing the same. It has the potential to be an action fight.

This does not bode well for Hill.
Quick turnaroud and Khalil is always in there to brutalize his opponent.

Also want to say, If hill is going to turn around this quick I expect Poatan vs Magomedov to be on this card as well. both hill and Roundtree able to serve as backups. After Alex's last fight he said he wanted to fight right away. 301 obviously too close, 302 already finalized.

Conor vs Chandler
Pereira vs Magomed
Hill vs Roundtree Jr

Sounds like the start of a good card to me.

And I'm loving every minute of it.
They don't put champ fights on Conor cards.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but is there a chance this is the co-main?

Good fight I like Roundtree even though he ko'ed my guy Saki. I'll be betting on this fight hopefully Hill is the favorite so I can get good odds on a parlay.

That was a quick turn around for Hill. I'm somewhat surprised.

This could be a good one. Rountree is dangerous moving forward. Hill has to dictate the fight and not be on his back foot. I could definitely see Khalil getting the finish. I could also see Hill doing the same. It has the potential to be an action fight.

I get wanting to get back on the horse after getting kicked off .

But this is a quick turn around...would of liked to see Hill return in the fall or late summer..this is very quick after getting sparked by a power puncher..

Makes you wondered about the management - coaching around him .

That said...Props for getting back in there...should be a good scrap and i actually think if Hill is okay healthwise its a winnable fight for sure...

This is not a good match up for Hill, another guy with good power and better technique.

Of course he has the power to stop Khalil but he puts himself in so many bad positions is hard not to see Khalil landing, when Khalil lands he hurts people.

Pretty early to come back from getting KOd

I think hill smokes rountree but good match making.
I think Rountree smokes Hill, but agreed on the good match making!

Rountree has vicious leg kicks and his hands are both fast and heavy as anyones. Not to mention his ability to string combinations together and end combos with kicks. His shot selection is also money, he knows what to throw and when to throw it.

Hill is scrappy and has good hands and vision of what is going on. I think his footwork is lacking and his kicks, while he has surprised people with those (headkicked old man Teixeira, for example), are pretty mediocre and nothing Rountree hasn’t seen or felt before.

Hill isn’t a grappler and didn’t look for takedowns against Pereira. I don’t think we’ll see a D1 Hill here either. Also he does not want to clinch with Bangkok Ready Rountree (BRR?).

So I see this one playing out standing and I don’t see how that doesn’t favor Rountree!

Rountree so ridiculously overrated it's hilarious. Every time he fights a good fighter he loses and this will be no different.

Beating the corpse of Anthony Smith and glass chin Daukaus doesn't make you some killer.

Jamahill....MY GUY....

Dat ain't even tayum after catchin' dat nuke bro prolly still got radiation sickness from dat gotta let ting heal up live to scrap again another year ☢️

Hill cracks him still but iono fam as his #1 fan I'm kinda worried ngl 💤💤

Khalil GOATree

Also want to say, If hill is going to turn around this quick I expect Poatan vs Magomedov to be on this card as well. both hill and Roundtree able to serve as backups. After Alex's last fight he said he wanted to fight right away. 301 obviously too close, 302 already finalized.

Conor vs Chandler
Pereira vs Magomed
Hill vs Roundtree Jr

Sounds like the start of a good card to me.

And I'm loving every minute of it.
Id love to see Khalil beat Conor senseless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back