Khamzat most feared man in mma

<36>

chimaev got beat up and almost KTFO'd by a former lightweight

FQGFghVXwAc9uzk.jpg
Well, Khamzat is a former WW. Perreira is a former MW. Jones is a former LHW. Why is it so important to point out the fact when Burns is mentioned? Burns is a chad.

Yeah I forgot Khamzat has been on a 7 fight win streak since fighting Burns. Oh wait I was getting confused. He actually only fought once and has been out for over a year from an easy win.

I guess he’s so feared he’s got half the MW roster chomping at the bit to fight him.

Let’s hope he actually fights a MW next Saturday.

Well, Khamzat is a former WW. Perreira is a former MW. Jones is a former LHW. Why is it so important to point out the fact when Burns is mentioned? Burns is a chad.
The middleweight champ has lost to three welterweights so he must suck as well

Last edited:

In my opinion, chimaev still hasn’t done anything in the UFC to warrant the conclusions TS has made (most feared, blah blah blah). In fact, several fighters have come out offering to replace Costa since the rumors of Costa pulling out surfaced, demonstrating the chimaev is not feared in the least. So me pointing out 2 facts about chimaev’s best win is not extraordinary whatsoever.

If I were Khamzat I would just tell the people on everyone that rejected him. Let the world judge them
I think the UFC should be doing this. Tell us every fight offered, and which guy refused it. Enough of this bullshit.

We offered Fighter X a fight with Fighter Y 3 months out. X accepted, but Y refused it. I’m not talking about late replacement fights. But fights with at least 2 months notice.

We see on Twitter all the time where somebody calls somebody out. They both say yes on Twitter.. but no fght happens.

And I’m not talking about unranked guys like Borz calling out MW champ Alex. But fights that make sense.

SM is garbage for this shit. Actual fights the UFC officially offer in a reasonable timeframe.

Yeah I forgot Khamzat has been on a 7 fight win streak since fighting Burns. Oh wait I was getting confused. He actually only fought once and has been out for over a year from an easy win.
Still a quicker (and more dominant) move up a weight than even Jon Jones and did it all with roids or a pulsing exemption

<36>

chimaev got beat up and almost KTFO'd by a former lightweight

FQGFghVXwAc9uzk.jpg
Got beat up? He won that fight! He beat burns up so bad burns took a whole year off . Do you even mma?

this is khamzat we are talking about and not GSP losing to a lw or Jones losing to a deaf guy.

Still a quicker (and more dominant) move up a weight than even Jon Jones and did it all with roids or a pulsing exemption
did you just compare Khamzat to Jon Jones?

Let's see one has 11 title defenses and 2 belts.

One has NONE of those things.

did you just compare Khamzat to Jon Jones?

Let's see one has 11 title defenses and 2 belts.

One has NONE of those things.
One also has a pulsing exemption and license to cheat while his opponents don’t. Khamzat enjoys no such advantage.

Nate Diaz ran his ass out of the WW division.

kovhavp.gif

nate wouldve been embarrasingly ragdolled and destroyed, he can be thankful that fight fell apart so his fans can still talk nonsense about him beating everyone

Got beat up? He won that fight! He beat burns up so bad burns took a whole year off . Do you even mma?

this is khamzat we are talking about and not GSP losing to a lw or Jones losing to a deaf guy.

Yes, the judges gave him the fight. But there is no denying, chimaev got beat up, MJ

f373bb8c73e3dc4ac580b86f7f4ae8f25912fc78.gif

I mean we don't truly even know how many fighters rejected a Khamzat fight behind the scenes either. I bet it's more than people want to admit.

Yeah I'd love to know too. I think Glover Texeira was in a similar spot at the start of his UFC run, he didn't have a name but was elite, hard to get fights in that situation.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back