***Khamzat vs Burns MEGATHREAD***

Who won?

• Total voters
Kamaru's TDD, fantastic boxing and cardio will be too much for Chimaev. And Adesanya's TDD, size and striking will demolish him.

I don't think Chimaev will ever become UFC champ.

All kazmat hype threads should end as of tonight. He gets toyed with by colby or usman. He'll maybe even Leon Edwards<45><45><45>
not sure if you're dumb

he fought a top ranked fighter
not a bum

Burns would push Khabib's shit in at WW. But I guess someone didn't have the guts to move up to his original weight class.

Not me. Khabib would get his shit pushed in by Burns at WW, but he didn't have guts to move up to his original weight class.

War Khamzat! War Burns!

That's the difference between a GOAT and a normal fighter.

IQ is what dominates not being an entertainer

He got exposed by Burns for his lack of head movement. No ones scared of Chimmy or whatever the fuck his name is

What a frickin fight. Besides the fact the Gilbert Burns is a dawggggggggggggg

Did anyone else think Khamzat looked a little uncommonly nervous off the bat?
he is already full of way too much energy lol but....

i was thinking maybe he had that first big fight and adrenaline dump that a lot of fighters talk about?

Basically your saying you have no balls and just wait for after to have an opinion.

Also he won,dummy.

Khazmat took a huge step up in talent. He can't fight so aggressive against cardio monsters like Colby and Usman. Khazmat needs to tighten up his striking and game plan because that's not gonna work with Usman or Colby.

I'm surprised it's this vigorous of a discussion.

I thought it was a somewhat clean 2-1 Khamzat.

I will say, if this were a schoolyard fight...no one would have walked away the loser. Much respect.

What?

Khamzat has *way* better wrestling, better striking and he's bigger.

He absolutely murks Covington.

With Burns he had a tougher match up because he had to worry more about the ground game, with Covington he can just take him down at will and beat the shit out of him.

You realize Khabib would've struggled just as much against someone like Burns?

He's not a dimensional striker Khabib and Khamzat can just takedown and GnP like their usual victims, Burn's got the submission threats and he's good on the feet.

Round 1 doesn't mean shit when we are talking about round 3. Fights are scored round by round scrub. Just because you go backwards doesn't mean you lose either if you still outstrike your opponent. Cumzat fans coping hard rn
I agree but burns was on the fence getting tagged most of the round. At the end he started jabbing more but that’s not enough.

1st round should’ve been a 10-8

Back