Social Kids In Trouble For Speaking Out Against China

you couldn’t be more wrong.
Go to the Asian hate crimes thread on Sherdog and see who is attacking them.

and it’s true, Chinese Americans spy for China. Deal with it. And that could possibly lead to the annihilation of America due to war. And all that would teach anyone is global immigration does not work. And as a matter of fact it’s dangerous.

Ex CIA officer Baker talks all about it.

Some of the most damaging spies against the US have been european american..to this very day (snowden). Your argument is shit since we must protect against spies from all backgrounds including Chinese Americans.

Some of the most damaging spies against the US have been european american..to this very day (snowden). Your argument is shit since we must protect against spies from all backgrounds including Chinese Americans.
Snowden is not a spy he is a whistleblower and American hero.

he proved to the American people that the government is breaking the law with impunity and is an illegal entity.

my argument is valid. If China is our enemy, it is not wise to have people of that nation, in your nation spying on you.
Same thing with the soviets in the Cold War. same thing of all conflicts

This reads like a group of high school kids being used for right wing propaganda.

What does horrific mean to you? Something that might make you feel vaguely uncomfortable isn't it for me. If calling a country "sus" is it, then bubble wrap, safe spaces and living in a fantasy world might better suit that woman. She's not cut out for reality.
Well yeah yeah that's that NDT energy I was talking about. Sometimes people use exaggerated terms to express their feelings. Reminds me of this bit

Back