Social Kids In Trouble For Speaking Out Against China

Kids (and adults) being indoctrinated into a zero sum mindset against China is just as bad. If China rises the US must be failing. This kind of ideology is stupid and counterproductive.

We should encourage our kids to compete with China at every level and probably push back against their more insidious ideologies. Turning Point USA would be better served encouraging kids to succeed in school than to be suspicious of the Chinese.

The left carries Chinas water.

it’s traitorous behavior by the globalist communist left in America.

when people succumb to the mental illness of liberalism, there is no cure. Just imagine saying China is bad being racist. Mental illness

China knows how to use our insane liberalism against us. Which is why you have a Chinese guy complaining about it on Twitter. It’s a tactic.

remember we have a huge problem with even 4th generation Chinese people spying and carrying water for the “home country”

immigration was a mistake if we can be 5th columned from the inside out

Yeah immigration was a mistake, we should give back the land to Native Americans. Off to Europe you go.

In all seriousness, stfu man. Your attitude is why we are seeing a dramatic increase in Asian hate crimes. Knock it off with the yellow peril nonsense, not every Chinese person is a spy. A lot of people who immigrated here don't even care much for the CPC. Some of my best friends often complain about China and they were all born overseas in mainland China. They dislike censorship. You seem like someone who just stays in his own little bubble and doesn't get out much, just live in fear day to day.

Honestly, having two world superpowers could be a great thing. Each country can keep each other in check.

Last edited:
Yeah immigration was a mistake, we should give back the land to Native Americans. Off to Europe you go.

In all seriousness, stfu man. Your attitude is why we are seeing a dramatic increase in Asian hate crimes. Knock it off with the yellow peril nonsense, not every Chinese person is a spy. A lot of people who immigrated here don't even care much for the CPC.

you couldn’t be more wrong.
Go to the Asian hate crimes thread on Sherdog and see who is attacking them.

and it’s true, Chinese Americans spy for China. Deal with it. And that could possibly lead to the annihilation of America due to war. And all that would teach anyone is global immigration does not work. And as a matter of fact it’s dangerous.

Ex CIA officer Baker talks all about it.

you couldn’t be more wrong.
Go to the Asian hate crimes thread on Sherdog and see who is attacking them.

and it’s true, Chinese Americans spy for China. Deal with it. And that could possibly lead to the annihilation of America due to war. And all that would teach anyone is global immigration does not work. And as a matter of fact it’s dangerous.

Ex CIA officer Baker talks all about it.

Chinese Americans do not spy for China, you don't even know one Chinese American I bet. You're truly a piece of shit.

Most Chinese Americans can't even speak Chinese. You're totally clueless and you need to get off the internet and start talking to actual Americans. They are just as American as you and I are. Again, your type of mindset is to blame for these attacks. They've always been seen as foreign despite trying their best to assimilate here. They don't commit crimes, they educate their families and you morons still maintain this attitude of yellow peril.

Chinese Americans do not spy for China, you don't even know one Chinese American I bet. You're truly a piece of shit.

Most Chinese Americans can't even speak Chinese. You're totally clueless and you need to get off the internet and start talking to actual Americans. They are just as American as you and I are. Again, your type of mindset is to blame for these attacks. They've always been seen as foreign despite trying their best to assimilate here. They don't commit crimes, they educate their families and you morons still maintain this attitude of yellow peril.
Yes they do. And you are lying or just plain ignorant of the fact. Doesn’t mean all of them. Just that some do.

thank goodness our intelligence agencies aren’t as woke as you demand yet. But they are heading that direction.

heres a brief snippet. There are other videos

Yes they do. And you are lying or just plain ignorant of the fact. Doesn’t mean all of them. Just that some do.

thank goodness our intelligence agencies aren’t as woke as you demand yet. But they are heading that direction.

What are you even talking about with the woke nonsense? Nothing I said was woke, you're making a ridiculous accusation without any proof. Its the same type of shit that was said about Japanese people when we threw innocent families into concentration camps. Thank God you're not in any position of power.

The CCP is exploiting the Western sensitivity towards racism to play the victim and put the West on the defense. These parents are enabling the CCP agenda.

And how is it anti Asian? China does not represent all of Asia. The most anti Asian entity in the world is the Chinese government; they are waging genocides on Asians and attempting territorial conquest on other Asians.

Yes yes I know people will say "China" denotes the nation as a whole, but it can also denote the government. I have often said something along the lines of : The US supported death squads in Central America. Is it racist to say "the US" ?? Most people will realize I am referring to our government.

Last edited:
What are you even talking about with the woke nonsense? Nothing I said was woke, you're making a ridiculous accusation without any proof. Its the same type of shit that was said about Japanese people when we threw innocent families into concentration camps. Thank God you're not in any position of power.
What? How do you get me saying that Chinese Americans have been caught many times spying for China, and move that to concentration camps?

Heres one.....remember Feinstein’s driver? A Chinese American spy.

you are hysterical.

Start here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_spy_cases_in_the_United_States

There are dozens of documented cases of naturalized citizens spying for China. Yeah, there's more than a few locals as well, but, to put it plainly, you're full of shit. Every year there's high profile cases in Canada of such activities. China's been stealing shit from the west for decades because they don't encourage innovation. Deal with it.

You'd do better not being so transparent in your efforts.

What? How do you get me saying that Chinese Americans have been caught many times spying for China, and move that to concentration camps?

Heres one.....remember Feinstein’s driver? A Chinese American spy.

you are hysterical.

You said that immigration was a mistake.

You said that Chinese Americans present a major problem.

I'm telling you that you're full of shit. No, there are not "many" Chinese Americans that are spies. Again, most fourth generation Chinese people can't even speak Chinese and a lot of them haven't even been to China. Again, you come across as someone who spends very little time interacting with these communities. Where do you live and how often do you actually engage with Chinese Americans? They aren't the enemy, they are people who just want to have a normal life. This yellow peril mindset pisses me off because it divides us as a nation and it hurts Chinese Americans who have been here for a long time.

I'm pretty sure you're just a troll though and I'm wasting my time with you. I mean come on man, "Proud American"?

You said that immigration was a mistake.

You said that Chinese Americans present a major problem.

I'm telling you that you're full of shit. No, there are not "many" Chinese Americans that are spies. Again, most fourth generation Chinese people can't even speak Chinese and a lot of them haven't even been to China. Again, you come across as someone who spends very little time interacting with these communities. Where do you live and how often do you actually engage with Chinese Americans? They aren't the enemy, they are people who just want to have a normal life. This yellow peril mindset pisses me off because it divides us as a nation and it hurts Chinese Americans who have been here for a long time.

I'm pretty sure you're just a troll though and I'm wasting my time with you. I mean come on man, "Proud American"?
I DO think that immigration hurts america and the American worker and is a huge mistake.

I also said that Chinese American SPYING is a huge problem. Cuz it is

Start here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_spy_cases_in_the_United_States

There are dozens of documented cases of naturalized citizens spying for China. Yeah, there's more than a few locals as well, but, to put it plainly, you're full of shit. Every year there's high profile cases in Canada of such activities. China's been stealing shit from the west for decades because they don't encourage innovation. Deal with it.

You'd do better not being so transparent in your efforts.

So we should stop immigration like he said because of 10 people? You realize there are millions of Chinese Americans, right?

You guys live in constant fear lol.

Oh no someone criticised a non white organisation. Let all cry racism and self flagellate for the original sin of being born white.

I DO think that immigration hurts america and the American worker and is a huge mistake.

I also said that Chinese American SPYING is a huge problem. Cuz it is

Oh, you're one of those guys. Instead of blaming corporations and policies that hurt people you blame minorities. This is what I'm dealing with.... have a good day.

Oh no someone criticised a non white organisation. Let all cry racism and self flagellate for the original sin of being born white.
Don't act like that's not exactly what will happen in every one of those cases. Dominant culture sees no opposition outside of Internet comments, which are also risky business as they can get you fired or jailed.

So we should stop immigration like he said because of 10 people. You realize there are millions of Chinese Americans, right?
10, eh?

Properly vetted immigration is a bonus to any country. Like during the cold war when the west didn't allow just any Trofin, Dimitri or Gregor to come and go willy nilly.

Like it or not, China is a threat. A global one. Sucks for the ethnicity, but every immigrant group had to deal with such stigmas until their former homelands got their shit together. We must seal with reality as it is, not as we wish it to be.

This is just progressive brain-rot. Take this old broad. She isn’t kidding, she actually feels this way...

The clapping seals are incapable of formulating their own thoughts and ideas. I doubt she could put forth a convincing argument as to why that's horrific unless she changed the meaning of the word.
This is the kind of energy I'm getting from you two right now.
38b.jpg

10, eh?

Properly vetted immigration is a bonus to any country. Like during the cold war when the west didn't allow just any Trofin, Dimitri or Gregor to come and go willy nilly.

Like it or not, China is a threat. A global one. Sucks for the ethnicity, but every immigrant group had to deal with such stigmas until their former homelands got their shit together. We must seal with reality as it is, not as we wish it to be.

Why is it a threat though? China isn't the one with 700 bases around the world, they aren't the ones engaging in regime change wars in half a dozen countries. USA is not the good guy even though they pretend to be in the name of democracy.

China doesn't need to be like us, they're doing their own thing and most Chinese support their government. Why do they have to "get their shit together?" while USA can break international law to invade a country?

Its just ridiculous that you see things in this black and white manner. USA good and China evil. Both countries have blood on their hands but only one is trying to spread their brand of democracy worldwide while China for the most part is more concerned with domestic issues.

This is the kind of energy I'm getting from you two right now.
38b.jpg
What does horrific mean to you? Something that might make you feel vaguely uncomfortable isn't it for me. If calling a country "sus" is it, then bubble wrap, safe spaces and living in a fantasy world might better suit that woman. She's not cut out for reality.

Why is it a threat though? China isn't the one with 700 bases around the world, they aren't the ones engaging in regime change wars in half a dozen countries. USA is not the good guy even though they pretend to be in the name of democracy.

China doesn't need to be like us, they're doing their own thing and most Chinese support their government. Why do they have to "get their shit together?" while USA can break international law to invade a country?

Its just ridiculous that you see things in this black and white manner. USA good and China evil. Both countries have blood on their hands but only one is trying to spread their brand of democracy worldwide while China for the most part is more concerned with domestic issues.
My world is grey. Just because the US and allies are sus, doesn't make China less so.

Back