Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

What's this about cvs customers?

Some video with audio of (supposedly) Kyle in the background saying if he had his AR he'd pop off rounds toward people exiting the CVS (in a manner that he might have viewed as theft/looting).

Ain't see the video and details were few.

Some video with audio of (supposedly) Kyle in the background saying if he had his AR he'd pop off rounds toward people exiting the CVS (in a manner that he might have viewed as theft/looting).

Ain't see the video and details were few.
I saw the video and it’s a bad look.

Come on man, you are the one that referred to the kid as a child any parent would be proud of. Mind you, this was AFTER he killed two people. You are the one that said he did everything he could to avoid confrontation when in reality he did everything he could to put himself in position to confront rioters strapped AF.

Please spare me the false outrage as you have anointed the kids feet with oils.

We should ban self defense? Those who attacked Kyle put themselves in harm's way by going on the OFFENSIVE and using violence.

Kyle was FORCED to react. He had just as much of a right to be there as well.

We should ban self defense? Those who attacked Kyle put themselves in harm's way by going on the OFFENSIVE and using violence.

Kyle was FORCED to react. He had just as much of a right to be there as well.
Don't bother with him. He's a huge troll.

I saw the video and it’s a bad look.
One could argue people like to talk shit and try to seem cool and say things like that when with friends. I think some would even call it locker room talk. I think the videos from the night of him defending himself show that he did not want to just shoot people. He exercised great discipline and tried to get away from danger and only fired at those who were attacking him or he felt posed an imminent danger to him. Had he just started shooting at everyone, then you could argue that he was acting out a fantasy of shooting those he opposed.

Can't believe you have the gall to call this man a kid after arguing the entire thread how he's part of the armed militia in this country.... But calling him a man is somehow out of bounds? He's being charged as an adult.... He's a man.

I guess the humor was lost on you.

His parents are absolute trash and are responsible for the whole thing. They should absolutely be charged as well ( not to mention have the kid taken away from them as they are unfit to be parents).He’s a damn child , he looks 12

Can't believe you have the gall to call this man a kid after arguing the entire thread how he's part of the armed militia in this country.... But calling him a man is somehow out of bounds? He's being charged as an adult.... He's a man.

He’s The Man, according to some.

I don’t care if he is a boy, girl, man, werewolf-he had every right to defend himself as he did, it just so happens he is a big douche to boot

He’s The Man, according to some.

I don’t care if he is a boy, girl, man, werewolf-he had every right to defend himself as he did, it just so happens he is a big douche to boot
Yup. Laws and standards should be universal and not situational as selective enforcement leads to loss of legitimacy.

Kid might be a duche, but even shit heads have a right to defend themselves. We're all shit heads by some people's standards after all.

One could argue people like to talk shit and try to seem cool and say things like that when with friends. I think some would even call it locker room talk. I think the videos from the night of him defending himself show that he did not want to just shoot people. He exercised great discipline and tried to get away from danger and only fired at those who were attacking him or he felt posed an imminent danger to him. Had he just started shooting at everyone, then you could argue that he was acting out a fantasy of shooting those he opposed.

But he did exactly that. He showed up with a weapon illegally, at a protest where it would be safe to assume that some conflict would ensue by his presence and then he shot two people. It would not be particularly different than if someone joked about raping a certain girl and then gets wrapped up and recorded on video looking like he raped said girl. He said what he would do and then placed himself in that exact position to do that thing. It wasn't happenstance.

<Lmaoo> please tell me you guys still believe this loser isn’t going to jail
I think it depends on one thing: do they allow the video where he says he wishes he had his AR? I was sympathetic to the moron until I saw that video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back