Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

The interesting and scary aspect of it was how fast 4chan was able to identify reinhoel and rittenhouse. Each within a few hours of the respective shootings, just by being their crazy 4chan selves. Some of those posters must have eidetic memories to be able to link them to 1 of the hundreds of videos being flooded online

G2BeXYQ.jpeg

I need to look at the leftists that murdered the conservatives in Portland and Denver last year. Wonder what his hot take was on those shootings? Irene her many leftists were saying both of those were valid cases of self defense somehow
Be sure to let me know what you find.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rittenhouse-lawyer-defense-donors-none-164930736.html

Richards said in his response filed Monday that it's none of the state's business who pays him to defend Rittenhouse, and that Binger’s concern can be addressed during the jury selection process, when potential jurors can be questioned on whether they have donated to the defendant or bought merchandise from the family’s website, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported in a story published Tuesday.

Prosecutors have no legal authority to demand such information from the defense, but there is nothing stopping them from issuing subpoenas to organizations that have raised money on behalf of Rittenhouse, Richards said.

Providing aid is not the right thing to do when it comes with the risk of having to shoot people.

What if that's not what happened?

What if what happened is that a mentally unstable violent sex offender with a long history of unprovoked assaults with a death wish after being released from a mental institution where he ended up due to said death wish combined with a violent attack on his own girlfriend was on a rampage that night after said girlfriend refused to allow him to visit and so instead went into an already chaotic situation shouting the N word at a BLM protest/riot and literally confronting men with guns asking them to shoot him before finally picking a target and chasing him down until he forced the violent end that he was again literally requesting all evening?

Are you sure Rittenhouse was the catalyst in this situation? Are you sure that if Rittenhouse had stayed home Rosenbaum wouldn't have just found another target and either ended up dead or badly hurt or ended up killing or badly hurting said target?

Feels to me like if you take Rosenbaum out of the situation, Rittenhouse goes home later that night without having pulled the trigger on anyone, just like the other dozens of armed people (protestors and counter protestors alike) who were there.

But if you take Rittenhouse out of the situation, it feels a little bit presumptive to assume the same about Rosenbaum. It's pretty clear who was looking for trouble and who was trying to avoid it. For anyone who doesn't have their cognitive dissonance turned up to 11.

What if that's not what happened?

What if what happened is that a mentally unstable violent sex offender with a long history of unprovoked assaults with a death wish after being released from a mental institution where he ended up due to said death wish combined with a violent attack on his own girlfriend was on a rampage that night after said girlfriend refused to allow him to visit and so instead went into an already chaotic situation shouting the N word at a BLM protest/riot and literally confronting men with guns asking them to shoot him before finally picking a target and chasing him down until he forced the violent end that he was again literally requesting all evening?

Are you sure Rittenhouse was the catalyst in this situation? Are you sure that if Rittenhouse had stayed home Rosenbaum wouldn't have just found another target and either ended up dead or badly hurt or ended up killing or badly hurting said target?

Feels to me like if you take Rosenbaum out of the situation, Rittenhouse goes home later that night without having pulled the trigger on anyone, just like the other dozens of armed people (protestors and counter protestors alike) who were there.

But if you take Rittenhouse out of the situation, it feels a little bit presumptive to assume the same about Rosenbaum. It's pretty clear who was looking for trouble and who was trying to avoid it. For anyone who doesn't have their cognitive dissonance turned up to 11.

But the violent, suicidal pedo wasn't 17.

<TheDonald>

Checkmate, bitch.

Oh the Reinhoel one that 4chan broke? That was hilarious as videos with different angles came out and then audio came out.

Then audio came out of reinhoel yelling "we got a Trumper over here. Oh look he has pepper spray. Well I got ...BLAMMM"

Then they started saying "if he got pepper sprayed he would be at their mercy. He had to shoot"
"He was trying to get away from. The vicious Maga guys"

Then video of him lurking and waiting to see Maga guys and then running after the to ambush them came out. Showing the Maga guys backing away and trying to leave and they said "you can see the Maga guy pulling a weapon in the video!"

Then he gave an interview for vice claiming he had to shoot because he felt his life was in danger and that the MAGA guys would have killed a friend of color if he had not shot him, even though no such person was in the video of the 2 Maga guys trying to leave. Lol

Then they cried that the FBI murdered him without giving him a chance to prove his innocence, and claimed the fbi were lying about him pulling a gun on them.

The entire reinhoel fiasco was a shitshow.

The interesting and scary aspect of it was how fast 4chan was able to identify reinhoel and rittenhouse. Each within a few hours of the respective shootings, just by being their crazy 4chan selves. Some of those posters must have eidetic memories to be able to link them to 1 of the hundreds of videos being flooded online
Yea. You got it. Was amazing how the left defended him. Many here did. Saying it was a good shoot. Saying pepper spray was enough to justify self defense.
Then 4 Chan was able to figure out who it was. The footage and audio came out and Reinhold was clearly a murderer. Would be interesting to dig that up and see what idiots from here defended Reinhold and had a crazy polar opposite definition of self defense just like a few idiots like cheese and crew have a retarded notion of self defense

Did you post on it? I wonder if your stance as as obnoxiously political as it is here
My stance here isn't political. I'm pro gun rights. I just don't support goofs with guns going out to maintain the peace because they think they can shoot themselves out of trouble.

My stance here isn't political. I'm pro gun rights. I just don't support goofs with guns going out to maintain the peace because they think they can shoot themselves out of trouble.

No, you're not pro gun rights.

If you were you wouldn't have any issue with someone being armed when entering a dangerous situation to help out innocent victims of vandalism and arson.

Yea. You got it. Was amazing how the left defended him. Many here did. Saying it was a good shoot. Saying pepper spray was enough to justify self defense.
Then 4 Chan was able to figure out who it was. The footage and audio came out and Reinhold was clearly a murderer. Would be interesting to dig that up and see what idiots from here defended Reinhold and had a crazy polar opposite definition of self defense just like a few idiots like cheese and crew have a retarded notion of self defense
Why wouldn't pepper spray be enough to justify self defense when bare knuckles were enough to justify self defense for Zimmerman?

And your stance has showed how awful your opinion is and basically the at anyone who defends themselves is in the wrong because reasons. Despite all that has been showed how Kyle tried to stay out of things and did his best to avoid a confrontation that included running away. No man, your opinion is so bad it needs a new word to describe it

Back