Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

No, you're not pro gun rights.

If you were you wouldn't have any issue with someone being armed when entering a dangerous situation to help out innocent victims of vandalism and arson.

This type of situation is why there's a 2nd Amendment. Southern states feared the US government withholding a state's militia in a potential time of need (eg. slave revolt). The people would then be responsible for maintaining civic order by assembling with their weaponry. So they insisted on this right being enumerated, in spite of the federal government being Constitutionally bestowed with no power to disarm the citizenry.

In Kenosha the local police and state guard troops allowed rioters to flood an area of the city with destruction for two nights. On the third night people exercised their 2A right to maintain order.

Why wouldn't pepper spray be enough to justify self defense when bare knuckles were enough to justify self defense for Zimmerman?
Really? Walking up to someone and pulling out a gun and the other person pulling out pepper spray is SD? GTFO. Also the GZ was radically different as GZ was on the ground getting beaten. But yes, do go on how Reinhold walking up and killing.a man was SD. Love to hear your hot take

Why wouldn't pepper spray be enough to justify self defense when bare knuckles were enough to justify self defense for Zimmerman?

Different state laws. I remember looking at Oregon's after that incident and thinking the shooter would have a hard time claiming self-defense.

Can't find the original thread where the Antifa guy kills a Trump supporter in Portland. Was it deleted?

BTW guess what idiot had an incredibly stupid post trying to justify murder in this thread? https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...iews-to-vice-updt-shot-by-cops.4131305/page-6
Yes, one of the idiots trying to say Kyle is a murderer, was trying to go through hoops and such to say it was ok somehow to hunt someone down and kill them due to paintballs being shot at people earlier.

shockaholic12 said:
I’m not caught up on this one yet because I’ve had other shit going on, but this guy was riding with the group that was shooting folks with who knows what out of paintball guns and pepper spraying folks from vehicles? I believe I saw a pic the times said was him in pickup pointing a paintball gun at someone earlier that day.

So when he was identified at the protest later as “we got one” the guys could be correctly assuming it was one of the men who had recently committed assault on protesters with weapons? It seems they would have cause to feel threatened by guy, if he had that very day shown a pattern of assaulting them. I’m sure the message was out on social media to watch out for them.

I don’t know the full timeline but if he was part of a group firing weapons into a crowd on some joy ride then later claiming self defense when members of said crowd correctly assume you are part of that group assaulting folks and runs up on you because by then you’ve given them every reason to feel threatened.

Protesters were there. He went there specifically to counter them. He also knew it was so dangerous he'd have to carry a rifle to be there. If he had to kill then so be it.

so why were all those looters there?

Charles Manson thought he was doing the right thing too. His mindset was pretty clear. He got strapped AF and went out after curfew to confront rioters.

LOL, so Manson and Rittenhouse are the same? The retardary coming out of Leftists never ceases to amaze me.

BTW guess what idiot had an incredibly stupid post trying to justify murder in this thread? https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...iews-to-vice-updt-shot-by-cops.4131305/page-6
Yes, one of the idiots trying to say Kyle is a murderer, was trying to go through hoops and such to say it was ok somehow to hunt someone down and kill them due to paintballs being shot at people earlier.

shockaholic12 said:
I’m not caught up on this one yet because I’ve had other shit going on, but this guy was riding with the group that was shooting folks with who knows what out of paintball guns and pepper spraying folks from vehicles? I believe I saw a pic the times said was him in pickup pointing a paintball gun at someone earlier that day.

So when he was identified at the protest later as “we got one” the guys could be correctly assuming it was one of the men who had recently committed assault on protesters with weapons? It seems they would have cause to feel threatened by guy, if he had that very day shown a pattern of assaulting them. I’m sure the message was out on social media to watch out for them.

I don’t know the full timeline but if he was part of a group firing weapons into a crowd on some joy ride then later claiming self defense when members of said crowd correctly assume you are part of that group assaulting folks and runs up on you because by then you’ve given them every reason to feel threatened.
<Dany07>

they tried really hard to bury that and it is working, I almost completely forgot
Yeah. Completely covers up. Wish I could see it again. So many leftists were arguing how it was obvious SD. Same with the Colorado murder. Think that thread is gone too.

This type of situation is why there's a 2nd Amendment. Southern states feared the US government withholding a state's militia in a potential time of need (eg. slave revolt). The people would then be responsible for maintaining civic order by assembling with their weaponry. So they insisted on this right being enumerated, in spite of the federal government being Constitutionally bestowed with no power to disarm the citizenry.

In Kenosha the local police and state guard troops allowed rioters to flood an area of the city with destruction for two nights. On the third night people exercised their 2A right to maintain order.

It can work the other way, just as easily.
Arkansas Governor Orval Faubus used the National Guard as his muscle to disregard a ruling by the US Supreme Court.
President Eisenhower had to then lay down the law.
The last thing Arkansas should have had was a militia.
In any case, the 2nd amendment is outdated. Fine, bear arms. But this militia business needs to be revisited.

B
It can work the other way, just as easily.
Arkansas Governor Orval Faubus used the National Guard as his muscle to disregard a ruling by the US Supreme Court.
President Eisenhower had to then lay down the law.
The last thing Arkansas should have had was a militia.
In any case, the 2nd amendment is outdated. Fine, bear arms. But this militia business needs to be revisited.
But the Arkansas NG wasn’t a militia It was a govt organization. Just saying that this argument doesn’t exactly apply here

btw I’d law and order isn’t restored I see many neighborhood self defense leagues or what have being created. The militias existed for multiple reasons and one was to be in areas where the govt couldn’t project forces and protect the people.

B

But the Arkansas NG wasn’t a militia It was a govt organization. Just saying that this argument doesn’t exactly apply here

btw I’d law and order isn’t restored I see many neighborhood self defense leagues or what have being created. The militias existed for multiple reasons and one was to be in areas where the govt couldn’t project forces and protect the people.

Like George Zimmermann protecting a neighborhood?

The Arkansas situation COULD apply. The overall concept is what the state/city did, and what the federal government has to do in that situation.
There were feds in Oregon last summer, sent by Trump, after federal property was vandalized.

Just saying, more often than not, the federal government is correct, and local groups of boys with guns are not correct.

Kenosha was a rare occurrence.

Like George Zimmermann protecting a neighborhood?

The Arkansas situation COULD apply. The overall concept is what the state/city did, and what the federal government has to do in that situation.
There were feds in Oregon last summer, sent by Trump, after federal property was vandalized.

Just saying, more often than not, the federal government is correct, and local groups of boys with guns are not correct.

Kenosha was a rare occurrence.
But here are other examples that show the feds are in the wrong a lot as well. Waco, most FBI stings etc. think both having peer provides checked and balances

Shortest article ever, but the gist is clear.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-cant-show-rittenhouse-proud-203312949.html

Can't believe AP writer has the balls to call this kid a man.
Doesn't really bother me as he's 18 now, except for the inconsistency. I understand that consistency is a big ask across platforms, but some odd things come to mind.

Trayvon Martin was 17 at the time of his death but the media ran a picture of him when he was maybe 12. There was also another story here a few years ago where a teenager was killed during a home invasion. He was a 19 year old dude who looked like an NFL linebacker, but the media called him a teenager, which he was, but words matter and form mental images.

Back