Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

I kinda remember the arm guy, wasn’t his hand shot off?
His bicep. The last I heard soon after the shooting they were trying to save his arm but it might have been amputated by now.

And did one of the guys turn out to be a sex offender?

There's a lefty poster that stated what Rittenhouse did was legal right in this thread. I think this same page. You must not be looking very hard
as for the actual details of the case and laws at play, i learned a lot from what @Err posted and it’s pretty obvious absolutely everything is being set up to get rittenhouse off scot free. i kind of can’t argue against it. every piece of information about the victim’s lives and history are admissible as evidence in court and nothing about kyle is. fair enough. he’ll probably get off because this system is rigged to his benefit. im still on the position of “this kid is a loser who should be doing life” and i probably always will be.
what’s a hood gimmick? is there something hood about laughing at you? <Lmaoo> also yes, i’m world-renowned grammy nominated artist slowthai.

why is it that i can’t find anyone on the rittenhouse side who isn’t a blatant fox news nuthugger and/or a BLM-hating member of law enforcement? there isn’t a “classical liberal” around who thinks he’s innocent?

also why you so mad bro?

as for the actual details of the case and laws at play, i learned a lot from what @Err posted and it’s pretty obvious absolutely everything is being set up to get rittenhouse off scot free. i kind of can’t argue against it. every piece of information about the victim’s lives and history are admissible as evidence in court and nothing about kyle is. fair enough. he’ll probably get off because this system is rigged to his benefit. im still on the position of “this kid is a loser who should be doing life” and i probably always will be.
It’s sad that an intelligent articulate person such as yourself has such a strong bias against an obvious case of self defense. To be fair, I don’t know nor care where the bias is coming from but the video evidence and eye witnesses all point to self defense. Yes, I may be biased as I voted for Trump 2x, Obama 2x, Bush, Clinton, support federal legalization of marijuana, de_criminalization of drugs, prosecution of LEO’s that break the law and detest corrupt/career politicians.
You keep doing you and especially focus on keeping those biases that cloud common sense judgement. A’ight?

I men is there anything “minor” he could be charged with if everyone thinks he’ll be found not guilty of the murder/assault charges? (I mean minor in the sense of how like Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder but charged with some bullshit misdemeanor)

Here ya go. A sherdog poster and a lib journalist supporting kyle
what’s a hood gimmick? is there something hood about laughing at you? <Lmaoo> also yes, i’m world-renowned grammy nominated artist slowthai.

why is it that i can’t find anyone on the rittenhouse side who isn’t a blatant fox news nuthugger and/or a BLM-hating member of law enforcement? there isn’t a “classical liberal” around who thinks he’s innocent?

also why you so mad bro?

Here you go. Here's a liberal journalist who knows that Rittenhouse acted in self defense.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/colu...0200903-susvsg45yndn7pb67l42ywnzn4-story.html

And there have been a few WR libs in this very thread who say that Rittenhouse is innocent. Hell, @Loiosh is liberal as fuck and it was just a few pages ago that he said he doesn't like the circumstances but Rittenhouse was acting in self defense according to Wisconsin law.

Are you a "blatant fox news nuthugger and/or a BLM-hating member of law enforcement" Loiosh?

Not the smartest thing to put himself in that predicament, but then again I don't think he did anything morally wrong. Good luck to the kid.

It’s sad that an intelligent articulate person such as yourself has such a strong bias against an obvious case of self defense. To be fair, I don’t know nor care where the bias is coming from but the video evidence and eye witnesses all point to self defense. Yes, I may be biased as I voted for Trump 2x, Obama 2x, Bush, Clinton, support federal legalization of marijuana, de_criminalization of drugs, prosecution of LEO’s that break the law and detest corrupt/career politicians.
You keep doing you and especially focus on keeping those biases that cloud common sense judgement. A’ight?
i appreciate the compliment, albeit backhanded, but i don’t think kids, especially ones who suckerpunch girls and love cops, should walk the streets with AR’s shooting anyone who has a problem with them.

i don’t think deliberately stirring shit with people are sick of having to stand by and watch cops murder their family members is a morally good or smart thing to do, and someone shouldn’t have been able to toss this unlicensed kid an AR and say “if anyone tries to fight you, shoot them in the face.” that’s legitimately wild west retard shit.

he might legally get away with this, sure, but the system is clearly broken, and we are far too advanced a species now to keep living under these 400 year old rules. the world will balance itself out, though, and karma will get this kid for sure.

i appreciate the compliment, albeit backhanded, but i don’t think kids, especially ones who suckerpunch girls and love cops, should walk the streets with AR’s shooting anyone who has a problem with them.

i don’t think deliberately stirring shit with people are sick of having to stand by and watch cops murder their family members is a morally good or smart thing to do, and someone shouldn’t have been able to toss this unlicensed kid an AR and say “if anyone tries to fight you, shoot them in the face.” that’s legitimately wild west retard shit.

he might legally get away with this, sure, but the system is clearly broken, and we are far too advanced a species now to keep living under these 400 year old rules. the world will balance itself out, though, and karma will get this kid for sure.

clearly he shot those people only
Because they had a “problem with him.”

Tell me again why no one takes you seriously

He goes way out of his way to be there, strapped AF, knowingly violating curfew. He did everything he could to put himself in position to pull the trigger that night. It's pretty hard to buy the minding my own business, self defense line. He might get off on the more serious charges but even if he is convicted I hope he is sentenced as a child. It's the adults in his life that seem to be largely responsible for what happened.

People want to the wild west to return are people who feel they have been marginalized and made to feel small. The root of it I believe was class issues. I would gather most of society's problems are misidentified class problems. Every time the standard of living drops, people get up in arms against everyone but the rich and corporations.

clearly he shot those people only
Because they had a “problem with him.”

Tell me again why no one takes you seriously
i mean literally no one touched him until he shot someone so….

People want to the wild west to return are people who feel they have been marginalized and made to feel small. The root of it I believe was class issues. I would gather most of society's problems are misidentified class problems. Every time the standard of living drops, people get up in arms against everyone but the rich and corporations.
i really don’t know the “people” you’re talking about. you haven’t seen anyone upset at rich people or corporations? i have a hard time believing that.

Is there a time frame, how much earlier did this occur before the shooting?
I've been watching some timeline vids today to try to get this thing figured out. From what I can gather it was roughly 40 minutes from the time that Rosenbaum was yelling "shoot me" to the time that Rittenhouse shot him. But I've been coming across some conflicting info so I'm not overly confident in that.

His bicep. The last I heard soon after the shooting they were trying to save his arm but it might have been amputated by now.

They did manage to save his arm.

Last edited:
I men is there anything “minor” he could be charged with if everyone thinks he’ll be found not guilty of the murder/assault charges? (I mean minor in the sense of how like Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder but charged with some bullshit misdemeanor)

Count 2: FIRST DEGREE RECKLESSLY ENDANGERING SAFETY, USE OF A DANGEROUS WEAPON

I don't know how minor I'd call this but it is a lot more minor than Murder 1.

There was someone in his line of fire when he shot the first assailant. I've seen some attorney's break this case down and a couple of them think that this one could spell trouble for Rittenhouse. And then some of them think that it will be a "no harm, no foul" situation given the circumstances of the first shooting.

Count 2: FIRST DEGREE RECKLESSLY ENDANGERING SAFETY, USE OF A DANGEROUS WEAPON

I don't know how minor I'd call this but it is a lot more minor than Murder 1.

There was someone in his line of fire when he shot the first assailant. I've seen some attorney's break this case down and a couple of them think that this one could spell trouble for Rittenhouse. And then some of them think that it will be a "no harm, no foul" situation given the circumstances of the first shooting.

You know what I meant though I thought Casey Anthony was going to fry. Florida let me down.

i really don’t know the “people” you’re talking about. you haven’t seen anyone upset at rich people or corporations? i have a hard time believing that.

When the economy is rolling and everyone is getting their share, you don't see unrest like this.

Back