Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

advocating violence? No, saying it was 100 percent justified self defense. Sounds like someone is bitter they’re on yellows and either you are bitchmade and reported the post or you are a even bigger coward and are hoping by this post that the mods will see this and take action. But you failed because I am not advocating violence, I am simply stating that rosembaum’s aggressive actions led to his death. Where’s you stupid laughing emoji? Don’t forget you gimmick, shitposter
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo> derailing threads with personal attacks and flaming? sounds like a violation to me.

realistically, this forum shouldn’t have the rules it does and i should be able to actually express what i feel about the other posters here but if you little pussies are gonna report me every time i call you a dweeb, then yes, i’m for sure going to do it back.

Violence/Genocide- Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims. If you choose to celebrate the victims injuries and/or deaths or suggest they deserved what happened to them, you will likely get infractions.
sounds like a textbook rule break to me cutie pie.
Flaming- There are limits to the mild flaming that is allowed in the War Room. If you find your posts only containing flaming, you'll likely receive infractions. This is a form of derailment in which you are no longer discussing the topic at hand and choosing to just personally attack another poster.
<puh-lease75>

so lets stay on topic, matlock.

Yet I'm m not the one creating a defense for him without knowing. <puh-lease75>

Your mantra has been that he's not qualified. You're the guy making a statement of fact. Shouldn't you know a little something about what you're talking about?

And fyi, I did look at the requirements to get licensed in WI. I think you imagine there's a lot more to it than there really is.

Your mantra has been that he's not qualified. You're the guy making a statement of fact. Shouldn't you know a little something about what you're talking about?

And fyi, I did look at the requirements to get licensed in WI. I think you imagine there's a lot more to it than there really is.
I'm stating it doesn't look like it based on how this all went down. And that includes all his buddies in the "unregulated militia". I support the 2nd Amendment, but if this leads to legislation barring legal protection for groups like this I'm all for it, because so far it looks like unregulated could just as easily mean incompetent if this group is any indication.

I'm stating it doesn't look like it based on how this all went down. And that includes all his buddies in the "unregulated militia". I support the 2nd Amendment, but if this leads to legislation barring legal protection for groups like this I'm all for it, because so far it looks like unregulated could just as easily mean incompetent if this group is any indication.

Ok.

But fyi, this is exactly what the 2nd is for. Regular able-bodied males (age 17-45 according to federal code) stepping up to the plate when government is preventing organized troops from keeping order. Granted the Southern states insisting it be included in the Bill of Rights were more worried about slave revolts, but it's still the same principle.

Ok.

But fyi, this is exactly what the 2nd is for. Regular able-bodied males (age 17-45 according to federal code) stepping up to the plate when government is preventing organized troops from keeping order. Granted the Southern states insisting it be included in the Bill of Rights were more worried about slave revolts, but it's still the same principle.

That isn't why the second amendments exist and quit trying to make it seem like it is.

That isn't why the second amendments exist and quit trying to make it seem like it is.

Maybe I'm misremembering the quite lengthy analysis another poster once turned me on to. Pretty sure it made the case that the fear was the federal government sending the state militia elsewhere and leaving communities vulnerable. Hence why the people have a right to keep and bear arms, vs. the state having a right to arm a militia that was not subject to federal command.

Go ahead, correct me.

our regulated militias are incompetent too.

our regulated militias are incompetent too.
I wouldn't go that far. I'm actually pro gun and started shooting with a pellet rifle when I was about 8 years old. It's pretty obvious to me though that this Rittenhouse case was a big cluster fuck.

I wouldn't go that far. I'm actually pro gun and started shooting with a pellet rifle when I was about 8 years old. It's pretty obvious to me though that this Rittenhouse case was a big cluster fuck.
i’m sorry you disagree. i’m not necessarily anti-gun i just think 90% of gun owners aren’t fit to own or carry them. also, US military and state/federal police are pathetically incompetent which is why they’ve been driven out of a bunch of major areas in favor of private police.

Maybe I'm misremembering the quite lengthy analysis another poster once turned me on to. Pretty sure it made the case that the fear was the federal government sending the state militia elsewhere and leaving communities vulnerable. Hence why the people have a right to keep and bear arms, vs. the state having a right to arm a militia that was not subject to federal command.

Go ahead, correct me.

Your revising your own post.

This is what you originally said:

"But fyi, this is exactly what the 2nd is for. Regular able-bodied males (age 17-45 according to federal code) stepping up to the plate when government is preventing organized troops from keeping order. Granted the Southern states insisting it be included in the Bill of Rights were more worried about slave revolts, but it's still the same principle."

The 2nd amendment was put in place because during the revolutionary war it was seen as beneficial to repelling foreign governments aka the british. Prior to the revolutionary war, the british were stripping citizens of their guns so they couldn't revolt. It had nothing to do with slave revolts or allowing citizens to maint order when the federal government refuses.

i’m sorry you disagree. i’m not necessarily anti-gun i just think 90% of gun owners aren’t fit to own or carry them. also, US military and state/federal police are pathetically incompetent which is why they’ve been driven out of a bunch of major areas in favor of private police.
I can't really speak to all that but remember hearing an officer here complain about the drop in requirements after 9/11. My belief is that everyone has the right to bear arms barring some disqualifying factor. For our homes and concealed carry to defend ourselves in public. Armed groups getting together to keep the peace or project force should be barred or at least held to a degree of accountability at least as high as actual police.

Your revising your own post.

This is what you originally said:

"But fyi, this is exactly what the 2nd is for. Regular able-bodied males (age 17-45 according to federal code) stepping up to the plate when government is preventing organized troops from keeping order. Granted the Southern states insisting it be included in the Bill of Rights were more worried about slave revolts, but it's still the same principle."

The 2nd amendment was put in place because during the revolutionary war it was seen as beneficial to repelling foreign governments aka the british. Prior to the revolutionary war, the british were stripping citizens of their guns so they couldn't revolt. It had nothing to do with slave revolts or allowing citizens to maint order when the federal government refuses.

Looks pretty much the same to me.

There's more to it than what you think, including keeping slaves in slavery.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo> derailing threads with personal attacks and flaming? sounds like a violation to me.

realistically, this forum shouldn’t have the rules it does and i should be able to actually express what i feel about the other posters here but if you little pussies are gonna report me every time i call you a dweeb, then yes, i’m for sure going to do it back.

sounds like a textbook rule break to me cutie pie.

<puh-lease75>

so lets stay on topic, matlock.

And where’s the substance of that post? At least I addressed the issue of rosenbaum’s demise in both the post you reported me on and the one where I called you a bitch for doing so.

It’s your issue that you relate more to a pedo and other criminals attacking a kid trying to defend people and property from violent rioters, and it’s your shortcomings that prevent you from seeing the self defense aspect of this case using the rule of law. And I never reported you or anyone else ever in all the years I have been here

And where’s the substance of that post? At least I addressed the issue of rosenbaum’s demise in both the post you reported me on and the one where I called you a bitch for doing so.

It’s your issue that you relate more to a pedo and other criminals attacking a kid trying to defend people and property from violent rioters, and it’s your shortcomings that prevent you from seeing the self defense aspect of this case using the rule of law. And I never reported you or anyone else ever in all the years I have been here
<YeahOKJen>

ah yes, lets turn it into “you relate more to a pedo” again for sure. real solid logical conclusion. i just think rittenhouse shouldn’t have been allowed to murder 2 people. they were peacefully protesting against the police and he came out to do his best impression of a cop, a scared troglodyte child with a gun who hits women. rosenbaum, per all of you and your buddies’ accounts, wasn’t even a protestor. just some loony bin maniac who wandered the streets setting fires. just like his idols, rittenhouse saw people upset about their treatment by law enforcement and opened fire. see, i can be disingenuous too!

btw, don’t skirt around the rules like a bitch, if you’re gonna say something then say it or quit wasting time you could be spending boxing your family, bacon bits.

<YeahOKJen>

ah yes, lets turn it into “you relate more to a pedo” again for sure. real solid logical conclusion. i just think rittenhouse shouldn’t have been allowed to murder 2 people. they were peacefully protesting against the police and he came out to do his best impression of a cop, a scared troglodyte child with a gun who hits women. rosenbaum, per all of you and your buddies’ accounts, wasn’t even a protestor. just some loony bin maniac who wandered the streets setting fires. just like his idols, rittenhouse saw people upset about their treatment by law enforcement and opened fire. see, i can be disingenuous too!

btw, don’t skirt around the rules like a bitch, if you’re gonna say something then say it or quit wasting time you could be spending boxing your family, bacon bits.

derp,
I beat my family? That’s all you have?

A false study based upon one department questionnaire and the author has never released her methods portion in a non peered reviewed study-and you dumb fucks cite it like it is relevant and true. And every fucking retard like you believes that 40% of cops are domestic abusers just shows how stupid you and your ilk are

derp,
I beat my family? That’s all you have?

A false study based upon one department questionnaire and the author has never released her methods portion in a non peered reviewed study-and you dumb fucks cite it like it is relevant and true. And every fucking retard like you believes that 40% of cops are domestic abusers just shows how stupid you and your ilk are
damn gettin real defensive <Lmaoo>there are two different studies that have been reviewed multiple times. the Neidig study is mildly flawed in that it includes violence from spouse to officer but the officer to spouse violence was still around 30%.

just googling “police officer kills wife” will return like 600 different cases over the last couple years. live in denial and pretend you’re innocent all you want, the fact that cops are cowardly losers is well-documented.

Back