Social Landmark Dutch study shows those pesky conservatives were right all along: Kids grow out of "gender confusion"

I didn't ignore what you said, I acknowledged it in my first reply when I guessed at your logic and offered mine. I thought I was pretty clear.

How much evidence do you think you have? How much do you think is necessary?

Regret following gender procedures is incredibly low. Should we close every (non gender related) clinic that has a higher regret rate? Should we ban every procedure? We'd be left with very few clinics and hospitals.

If Tavistock and Kaiser didn't follow established protocols, I have no issue with there being repercussions. But don't think there aren't protocols and they aren't incredibly cautious.

You're assuming those clinics are the norm but you aren't really making that case. Maybe step out of your comfort zone, pretend you have a kid with gender dysphoria, and look into what options you have.
I can't source this, but for what it's worth, it does seem to be commonly accepted that putting kids on hormones creates a statistically anomalous amount of people going on to surgery. And I don't think it's disputed that the hormones themselves are the cause of the surgery.

I got this information from people on the left and not on the right for what that's worth but I can't remember where I got it.

Last edited:
Derp. People, especially children, go through phases.

But of course it was never about gender identity or anything else they claimed. It was about creating confusion and conflict in society to soften us up for communism.

Back