Last/Next Concert(s) and tour/show announcement thread

I'm sort of embarrassed to say that the last two concerts I saw were both Neil Young (1991 and 1993).

I'm sort of embarrassed to say that the last two concerts I saw were both Neil Young (1991 and 1993).
Nothing to be embarrassed about, live shows aren’t everyone’s jam.
Hope all’s well on your end!

Nothing to be embarrassed about, live shows aren’t everyone’s jam.
Hope all’s well on your end!

Everything is good --- just old as fuck. I went to a lot of concerts starting when I was 12 with the original Police picnic at the Grove in Oakville. I guess I just stopped going to big concerts after 1991 (with the exception of the Neil Young in 1993).

These days I mostly hit up the Village Vangard when I'm in NYC. Top of the Mark used to be a must on my things to do in San Fran but the cut back on live acts a few years ago.

For the rest of the year

Deafheaven
Refused
The National
Ghost

Would've been seeing Black Peaks last night but they had to cancel their tour due to illness :(

Going to see Press To Meco in Oxford next Wednesday with my son, and then after that nothing until Jamie Lenman and Ithaca in November, although I am tempted by Refused and Thrice in Bristol on my birthday. Depends if there's still tickets available tho.

Modest Mouse was great on Wednesday night, little bit of a short set but a couple songs I didn't expect. The wife and I were on the same page and ditched the Black Keys headlining to go have a late dinner, good stuff. Lumineers play Toronto on my birthday next year and I think that's probably my next concert.

Ufo farewell tour last night. Great show. Vinnie Moore is such a great guitarist.

armored saint opened. Would have lost my mind had they played some bush era anthrax.

I saw Carrie Underwood's Cry Pretty Your last Friday in DC.

This is from the NYC show, but my favorite part of the conert. She does a combo of her song "Just a Dream" and Aerosmith's "Dream On.

Oh Sees tomorrow, and Luna on Tuesday.

Last concert was a local prog band Cog. Next one was going to be Metallica...

Saw Phil Collins at the T-mobile Center in Vegas Saturday night. I'm not a huge Collins fan but the show was good.

While on our way to Vegas, bought tickets for the Eagles show at the LA Forum in April.

Bought my Sweetwater 420 Fest ticket yesterday! It's a long ways out (April) haven't had shit going on lately. Logistical problems.

I'm trying to get a ticket to Widespread Panic for NYE but it's going to be really hard. If I don't do that it'll be STS9 or Railroad Earth. But will see Panic one of the first two nights. And hopefully Dopapod on the 18th.

I am in desperate need of metal though. It's been a long minute since I've seen some.

Saw Phil Collins at the T-mobile Center in Vegas Saturday night. I'm not a huge Collins fan but the show was good.

While on our way to Vegas, bought tickets for the Eagles show at the LA Forum in April.
Did Phil do any drumming? I thought I’d heard he was too arthritic to play any more.

Did Phil do any drumming? I thought I’d heard he was too arthritic to play any more.
None at all. He came out with a cane and sat during the whole show.

He was saying that he had back problems and nerve damage. His 18 year old son played drums.

None at all. He came out with a cane and sat during the whole show.

He was saying that he had back problems and nerve damage. His 18 year old son played drums.
That’s a damned shame, the man was a beast on the skins.

Just got tickets for Allah-Las November 24.
Tried to get Kikagaku Moyo tickets, but they sold out. I’m gonna find some though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back