Laurel Hubbard Qualifies for the olympics

Nice to see another barrier being torn down and she is being given a chance to fulfill her dream of competing in the Olympics. Considering the abuse she will take this shows a lot of bravery and i will be rooting for her.

I think as men we should all support 'her' ( wink) against the women. men proving again that we are stronger+

Sports should be separated by sex, not gender.

That's very interesting. I don't follow the sport. The outraged reaction to her entry into the Olympics led me to believe she was like the Caster Semenya of women's weightlifting.
It’s not just her actual performance that’s problematic. It’s also the fact that a biological woman didn’t get her spot on the team because of that.

There is a Japanese man playing for a woman's soccer team. The word they shouldn't be used as a gender identity. There is either male or female so pick one and stick with that.

NPR:

Japanese Soccer Player Yokoyama Comes Out As Transgender

Japanese soccer player Kumi Yokoyama said they are transgender — a revelation praised in the U.S. where they play in the National Women's Soccer League but an identity not legally recognized in Japan.

The 27-year-old forward for the Washington Spirit said they felt more comfortable with their own gender identity while living in the United States, where teammates and friends are more open to gender and sexual diversity.

Last edited:
There is a Japanese man playing for a woman's soccer team. The word they shouldn't be used as a gender identity.

NPR:

Japanese Soccer Player Yokoyama Comes Out As Transgender

Japanese soccer player Kumi Yokoyama said they are transgender — a revelation praised in the U.S. where they play in the National Women's Soccer League but an identity not legally recognized in Japan.

The 27-year-old forward for the Washington Spirit said they felt more comfortable with their own gender identity while living in the United States, where teammates and friends are more open to gender and sexual diversity.
playing women's soccer and coming out as a man? literal career suicide.

Sports should be separated by sex, not gender.

The gender concept should be done away with entirely. It is clown world bullshit. A person is either a male or female whether they "feel" like it or not. I have no problem with the pushing back against stereotypes regarding how men and women should act and behave and questioning male and female roles, but the gender expression nonsense, making up words and forcing people to refer to others in a plural sense (they/them) is ridiculous and unnecessary.

The gender concept should be done away with entirely. It is clown world bullshit. A person is either a male or female whether they "feel" like it or not. I have no problem with the pushing back against stereotypes regarding how men and women should act and behave and questioning male and female roles, but the gender expression nonsense, making up words and forcing people to refer to others in a plural sense (they/them) is ridiculous and unnecessary.
1990s: "You're not a real man because you like playing with barbies!"
Response: "Just because I like barbies doesn't mean I'm not a real man"

2020s: "You're not a real man because you like playing with barbies!"
Response: "You're right. I must not be."

"Progress"

1990s: "You're not a real man because you like playing with barbies!"
Response: "Just because I like barbies doesn't mean I'm not a real man"

2020s: "You're not a real man because you like playing with barbies!"
Response: "You're right. I must not be."

"Progress"

I'm not sure what point you are making there. I specifically wrote: "I have no problem with the push back against stereotypes regarding how men and women should act and behave and questioning male and female roles" because I do think there are problems when it comes to society forcing unfair expectations and roles on males and females.

As far as I am concerned, a man who plays with barbies is still a man. He may not be a man who is attracted to women or a man whom women are attracted to, but he is a man nonetheless. Maleness and Femaleness are broad and on very diverse spectrums. We don't need to make up a bunch of genders and nonsensical language to understand that.

Last edited:
The Olympics had been forced to accept biologicals males into female sports or get cancelled. All the athletes were told to be quiet or get out. China and Russia are laughing at the slow, self-imposed decline of the west be the left.

good, I hope she wins gold tbh.

This will only affect womens sports,
Maybe one day womens will wake up and understand this is some bullsh*t.
Till then, I'm not going to feel bad for them.

#MattSerraFckEmMeme

same but only if she pulls out her dick while accepting the gold.

Lol.... this is sad.

Last edited:
Obama warned the left, they didn't listen:

Obama warns Democrats against going too far left: ‘We have to be rooted in reality’
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/16/obama-warns-democrats-against-going-too-far-left.html
Obama pushed the tranny stuff as well.
Under his administration he had the military and our govt paying for sex change surgeries.

His statement is correct, but he helped push the the tranny insanity. His administration threatened withholding educational dollars from North Carolina if they wouldn't allow the tranny men to go into the girls restrooms and locker rooms.

Actually Obama was a big force in starting it all.

https://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-fg-north-carolina-lgbt-law-20160509-snap-story.html

Obama administration clashes with North Carolina over state’s ‘bathroom law’

Obama pushed the tranny stuff as well.

Under his administration he had the military and our govt paying for sex change surgeries.

His statement is correct, but he helped push the the tranny insanity. His administration threatened withholding educational dollars from North Carolina if they wouldn't allow the tranny men to go into the girls restrooms and locker rooms.

Actually Obama was a big force in starting it all.

https://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-fg-north-carolina-lgbt-law-20160509-snap-story.html

Obama administration clashes with North Carolina over state’s ‘bathroom law’
Still salty at Obama? Lmfao
giphy.gif

Feminism and women's sports.

How it started:

Tennis.jpg

Oden.jpg

u-s-womens-400-meter-olympic-relay-team.jpg

How it's going:

Hubbard-640x480-640x335.jpg

transgender-athletes-womens-sports-public-poll-27619.jpg

3000.jpg

I suppose it is a bit ironic that feminism was initially about women wanting to carve out their own piece in what was then a male-dominated world, only to have the current wave of feminism and "progression" erase the concept of "womanhood" (and thus the whole purpose of feminism) entirely. I guess this is what we could call peak feminism.

Last edited:
I hope Trump comes back like Washington crossing the Delaware (maybe with Giuliani and the Kraken on board). Make it EPIC!!!!!
1280px-Washington_Crossing_the_Delaware_by_Emanuel_Leutze%2C_MMA-NYC%2C_1851.jpg

Back