International Leaked Biden Admin Memo shows concern about Out of Control Corruption in Ukraine

so let me see war is not going how it is suppose to now lets blame ukranians by leaking memos that we are loosing support for them and want out lol dems can even be honest when they are wrong even then they want to insult the country lol what is it dems learned of 10k ukranian soldiers surendered to russians

My definition for being a Nazi is generally fighting for the Nazis, in a Nazi regiment, with Nazi equipment against Nazi enemies.

You can argue he was just defending his home against the Soviet’s and wasn’t a bad guy and I would likely agree. Most Nazi soldiers weren’t genocidal maniacs.

However, it’s pitiful that a democratic government is literally celebrating a Nazi.

He’s a Nazi, man. I’m sorry, but he is.

So Germans and Nazis are synonymous?

I know this is a long shot because you’ve yet to provide any sources for your claims in the past… but do you have a source that the “core” of Proud Boys is white supremacist?

Not sure if serious, I've given dozens of links over the years and it was discussed in detail during the Jan 6 inquiries.

Do you think they aren't white supremacist? Do you not think the founder was white supremacist?

It's too hilarious watching leftists defend actual Nazis. It's like going through the "five stages of grief" every time their heroes fuck up, but they never make it to "acceptance".

The guy you're responding to will go through 100's of sources to softly link the "Proud Boys" to white supremacy, through 900 degrees of separation, is going to bat for an actual Nazi. All because he was presented in Parliament by his hero. Shit's pathetic.

Personally I'm loving it, the people who will throw out accusations of racism, white supremacy etc at the drop of a hat are now try to play the 'well ackchyually' card to argue how a member of the 14th Waffen-SS Grenadier Division (a volunteer unit) wasn't a nazi. This is not something I saw coming at all.

Personally I'm loving it, the people who will throw out accusations of racism, white supremacy etc at the drop of a hat are now try to play the 'well ackchyually' card to argue how a member of the 14th Waffen-SS Grenadier Division (a volunteer unit) wasn't a nazi. This is not something I saw coming at all.
what i didn't see coming:
- leftists who were running around a couple of years back "punching nazis" now doing the gymnastics on how some nazis are actually good guys
- leftists being shrill for war, war, war
- leftists loving authoritarian measures and asking for more, especially if it hurts political opponents
- leftists being enthusiastic government bootlickers

Last edited:
what i didn't saw coming:
- leftists who were running around a couple of years back "punching nazis" now doing the gymnastics on how some nazis are actually good guys
- leftists loving authoritarian measures and asking for more, especially if it hurts political opponents

I think it's because a lot of them aren't really leftists they're just "current thing enjoyers" and leftism is the current in thing. I dont agree with the likes of ICHEERTHEBULL or skysolo a lot but a least they seem genuine.

So called U.S taxpayers money mainly is already long ago before this war allocated and reserved funds in order to replace old stuff accumulating dust in warehouses while in hypocrite PR manner portrayed as waste of real money that might not had happened IF war in Ukraine didn't had happened.
Also boost in U.S weapons sales to other countries and additionally LNG sales etc confirms that in reality not U.S taxpayers money is wasted here but with liars attitude U.S is milking EU/EEZ like cow in dairy farm.
BICS are milking Russia but in different ways cos they are pressing prices for rus sold stuff down and rising prices for stuff they are selling to Russia up. All is cool, business is growing, money is accumulated and warehouses will have more free space for new MIC production....sold for nice price.
In Russia MIC too is happy and in China too.
So war laboratorium called Plandemic No2 aka game war in Ukraine might be continued.
Until enough orders and contracts will be signed for Russian, Chinese and Western MIC...

You should try clicking on the link and reading it because not very damning like you seem to think it is.

Kudos on your big gotcha though chump. Btw, corruption has been discussed in that thread many times. You know where most of it stems from? You’ll get a big kick out of this- their old ties to Russia they’ve been trying to cut. You know, one of the actual reasons Russia invaded

<45>
Havn't had the time to read the entire thing so far, but is this the most worrying part?
Biden administration officials are far more worried about corruption in Ukraine than they publicly admit, a confidential U.S. strategy document obtained by POLITICO suggests.

The “sensitive but unclassified” version of the long-term U.S. plan lays out numerous steps Washington is taking to help Kyiv root out malfeasance and otherwise reform an array of Ukrainian sectors. It stresses that corruption could cause Western allies to abandon Ukraine’s fight against Russia’s invasion, and that Kyiv cannot put off the anti-graft effort.

“Perceptions of high-level corruption” the confidential version of the document warns, could “undermine the Ukrainian public’s and foreign leaders’ confidence in the war-time government.”
So the most worrying thing at this point seems to be that the perception of corruption may cause the support for the war to take a hit.
Which is a very legit concern, hence the "The “sensitive but unclassified” version of the long-term U.S. plan lays out numerous steps Washington is taking to help Kyiv root out malfeasance and otherwise reform an array of Ukrainian sectors."-part i guess.

Corruption is a very real problem for Ukraine (as has been known from the start), and should be getting stomped out in the harshest ways during wartime.

Love the conclusion from the usual crowd tho: Stop all aid from the west so an even more corrupt regime can take over the place.

Someone even saw someone from Ukraine bidding on a supercar.
Should settle it i guess

what i didn't saw coming:

Dont forget how they embraced corporate business sectors - Pharma, Media and Tech

Well, they did dump Twitter after Elon acquired it.

The Pharma one is amazing because of these companies shit history. It’s like we all didn’t just recently witness the opioid crisis.

Dont forget how they embraced corporate business sectors - Pharma, Media and Tech

Well, they did dump Twitter after Elon acquired it.

The Pharma one is amazing because of these companies shit history. It’s like we all didn’t just recently witness the opioid crisis.
The success of gas lighting, virtue signaling and other propaganda is working while they are hiding behind the name of "kindness" (Demolition men movie called it)

Being for censorship now I never thought I would see. That's why the admin straight out lies

"no inflation"
"Afghan withdraw perfect success"
"It's oil company's price gouging"
"there is no issues at the border"
"No Chinese balloons"
"Hunter laptop Russia propaganda"
"Most jobs ever created" - people coming back to work after covid

I can go on and sure people can point out lies with Trump blah blah but that doesn't address the current admin in power and what's going on ..

Havn't had the time to read the entire thing so far, but is this the most worrying part?

So the most worrying thing at this point seems to be that the perception of corruption may cause the support for the war to take a hit.
Which is a very legit concern, hence the "The “sensitive but unclassified” version of the long-term U.S. plan lays out numerous steps Washington is taking to help Kyiv root out malfeasance and otherwise reform an array of Ukrainian sectors."-part i guess.

Corruption is a very real problem for Ukraine (as has been known from the start), and should be getting stomped out in the harshest ways during wartime.

Love the conclusion from the usual crowd tho: Stop all aid from the west so an even more corrupt regime can take over the place.

Someone even saw someone from Ukraine bidding on a supercar.
Should settle it i guess

Or… hear me out… Or

Require audits of all Ukraine aid and not just send blank checks.

Why are the only calls for Audits coming from the non-Rhino’s like MTG, Geatz and Rand.

And Democrats keep crying that audit requests only help Russia? What?

The US is sending insane amounts of aid… and in true DOD fashion, unaccounted for.

Who’s really winning here? The current stalemate has turned Ukraine into meat grinder. How many lives lost on both sides? No attempts to settle? Is Russian capitulation the only option? At what cost? The only winners here are…

Defense contractors… and the recipients of their lobby money.

It’s like we all forgot that we buying and sending anything… including cluster bombs. Which I thought was against treaty agreements? lol…

And meanwhile… our own Southern Border is literally being invaded and it’s been nothing but crickets from the Biden Admin.

Seriously… has there been anything from Biden ? Other than just letting them in unabated.

Im sure you’re one of plebeians who thinks Abbot is responsible for flooding New York with illegal immigrants… wrong

Abbot only sent 16k to New York. The other almost 100k was sent by the Biden Admin.

Why is the US sending more than all other countries combined? And now some countries are pulling out?

I'll be putting up a second Ukrainian flag to help them fight their corruption!

Or… hear me out… Or

Why are the only calls for Audits coming from the non-Rhino’s like MTG, Geatz and Rand.

The US is sending insane amounts of aid… and in true DOD fashion, unaccounted for.

Who’s really winning here? The current stalemate has turned Ukraine into meat grinder. How many lives lost on both sides? No attempts to settle? Is Russian capitulation the only option? At what cost? The only winners here are…

It’s like we all forgot that we buying and sending anything… including cluster bombs. Which I thought was against treaty agreements? lol…

And meanwhile… our own Southern Border is literally being invaded and it’s been nothing but crickets from the Biden Admin.

Seriously… has there been anything from Biden ? Other than just letting them in unabated.

Im sure you’re one of plebeians who thinks Abbot is responsible for flooding New York with illegal immigrants… wrong

Abbot only sent 16k to New York. The other almost 100k was sent by the Biden Admin.

Why is the US sending more than all other countries combined? And now some countries are pulling out?

I wouldn't be opposed to auditing aid sent to Ukraine, hell i'm all for it,
but i certainly do oppose stopping aid untill auditing is completed (if it's ever completed in the first place, e.g. the DoD audits),
which strangely seems to be a requirement for a certain kind of crowd.

When people say a blank check that usually means an unlimited amount, which isn't the case here either.
All of the aid given is for a fixed amount, which also has to get approved.

I'm not sure what treaty you are refering to (could be one that bans the sale of them that i don't know of)
But no the US hasn't signed a treaty banning cluster munitions, nor has any major power for that matter:
https://www.csis.org/analysis/clust...ey-and-why-united-states-sending-them-ukraine
Is Russian capitulation the only option?

And concerning this one: That would very much be up to the Ukrainians, as long as they are willing to fight an invading force in, my opinion, they should receive our support.
Considering the raping/pillaging that's reportedly going on in occupied regions, they still have alot to fight for...
When/if a majority of the population in the west believes we should no longer support them, so be it. But we're not quite at that point yet.

Not quite sure i wanna go down the path of your border crisis, as it hardly involves Ukraine.

I wouldn't be opposed to auditing aid sent to Ukraine, hell i'm all for it,
but i certainly do oppose stopping aid untill auditing is completed (if it's ever completed in the first place, e.g. the DoD audits),
which strangely seems to be a requirement for a certain kind of crowd.

When people say a blank check that usually means an unlimited amount, which isn't the case here either.
All of the aid given is for a fixed amount, which also has to get approved.

I'm not sure what treaty you are refering to (could be one that bans the sale of them that i don't know of)
But no the US hasn't signed a treaty banning cluster munitions, nor has any major power for that matter:
https://www.csis.org/analysis/clust...ey-and-why-united-states-sending-them-ukraine

And concerning this one: That would very much be up to the Ukrainians, as long as they are willing to fight an invading force in, my opinion, they should receive our support.
Considering the raping/pillaging that's reportedly going on in occupied regions, they still have alot to fight for...
When/if a majority of the population in the west believes we should no longer support them, so be it. But we're not quite at that point yet.

Not quite sure i wanna go down the path of your border crisis, as it hardly involves Ukraine.

lol… Convention of Cluster munitions

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_on_Cluster_Munitions

All EU counties, Canada… Africa

but no US

hilarious

Or… hear me out… Or

Well at first United States is country who ALLOWED this invasion to happen and are lying all day and night in order to pretend that they didn't had allowed Kremlin to invade Ukraine. Despite they did with clear signs like China too.

Also United States MIC and LNG sales are getting a lot of nice orders and deals cos this war and there is nothing to deny things easy to see.

Also again, ammount of weaponary and especially ammunition sent to Ukr is proved to be overrated in $ and this had been done by Pentagon....
They already admitted 6,2 b miscalculations and next 3 b portion too is under re calculation process.

Also absolutely blatant lies are that U.S, despite primary responsible for this war are paying more.
It is U.S propaganda and blatant lies in Kremlin souce.

United States are responsible for this war because they had removed embassy perssonel from Kiev and relocated them to Lvov and relocated all navy ships from Black Sea before war had started.
Nice coincidence?

Not sure if serious, I've given dozens of links over the years and it was discussed in detail during the Jan 6 inquiries.

Do you think they aren't white supremacist? Do you not think the founder was white supremacist?
Do you have a source for your claim, or not?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Back