International Leaked Biden Admin Memo shows concern about Out of Control Corruption in Ukraine

Is there any point in you providing evidence for your claims? Is that what you’re asking?

Bro, YOU made the claim, now back it up… or don’t. It’s your choice.

{<Scared}

I've walked this road a hunch of times and providing the evidence never makes a difference, especially to someone who refuses to answer a simple yes or no question.

I used to have it all bookmarked, now I don't. Considering who the founder is not too many people argue it isn't true. Also considering the number of Proud Boys in full colors were at Unite the Right.

??

What does that have to do with anything?

It was a former Nazi soldier celebrated in parliament.

Except he wasn't a former Nazi, he was a foreign conscript fighting the Russians, who were also bad guys.

There were no good Nazis but not every member of a German division was a Nazi. Words have meaning.

Except he wasn't a former Nazi, he was a foreign conscript fighting the Russians, who were also bad guys.

There were no good Nazis but not every member of a German division was a Nazi. Words have meaning.
Brother, this is a strange hoop you’re trying to jump through.

SS Galicia killed far more polish than russians. quite a few massacres actually.
they were quite enthusiastic about it.

SS Galicia killed far more polish than russians. quite a few massacres actually.
And far more Ukrainians than Russians too.

Westerners are in general living on debts mainstream media consumers and when creditor will issue next loan they will be happy and feel like knowledgeable heroes....

SS is associated with something mandatory party member etc and actually no one in the power will bother to change this bullshit in sheep's brains.
SS in general had 5 branches and one from these unlike regular army allowed to use non citizens and ppl who weren't members of Nazi party.
Welcome to reality : meat for Frontline meat grinder called Waffen SS.

No one with brains will waste time to discuss with lazy selfish idiots in cubicles about this reality or even will bother what stuff one or xxxxx debiloids will think today.

Russia likely declared war on Ukraine because they're a Western puppet state. Even if that wasn't the case and they attacked anyway, the West is giving just enough support to hurt Russia but not enough to win. Zelensky is more than happy to go along with this because he's a puppet who sold his people out. The current projections are basically the worst case scenario for the Ukrainian people.

So are the west to blame for 300 years of Russian imperialism, or just their recent attempt at a third reich?

I've walked this road a hunch of times and providing the evidence never makes a difference, especially to someone who refuses to answer a simple yes or no question.

I used to have it all bookmarked, now I don't. Considering who the founder is not too many people argue it isn't true. Also considering the number of Proud Boys in full colors were at Unite the Right.
<Huh2>

Brother, this is a strange hoop you’re trying to jump through.

Why do you think I'm doing it?

I don't care about Trudeau (I'll always vote Liberal but he's kind of shit) and I have no idea who this guy is.

My grandfather was in the German military and he definitely wasn't a Nazi, although he spent years in a Russian prison camp.

Apparently there have been several investigations into this guy and he isn't a Nazi either, despite the Russians insisting he is for years.

The article you read said he should never have been invited because it played right into Russian propaganda. Conservatives feel compelled to serve Russia these days.

I wonder who'd be saying what if the GOP was in power and funding Ukraine? Because that would definitely still be happening, this is a huge win for America.

Why do you think I'm doing it?

I don't care about Trudeau (I'll always vote Liberal but he's kind of shit) and I have no idea who this guy is.

My grandfather was in the German military and he definitely wasn't a Nazi, although he spent years in a Russian prison camp.

Apparently there have been several investigations into this guy and he isn't a Nazi either, despite the Russians insisting he is for years.

The article you read said he should never have been invited because it played right into Russian propaganda. Conservatives feel compelled to serve Russia these days.

I wonder who'd be saying what if the GOP was in power and funding Ukraine? Because that would definitely still be happening, this is a huge win for America.

you seem to think that the only way to be a Nazi is to agree wholeheartedly with the entirety of Nazi ideology. Unfortunately that definition is wrong.

Many here don’t believe anything unless the government tells them it’s true. In another thread I was just told that printing money doesn’t cause inflation. Previously I was told that in order to think Biden had any mental decline he would need the government to put out a press release on it.

Can you link a study to verify any of this?

I mean place was ranked number 2 corrupted country in Europe, right after Russia before the war.Lots of that stuff still around
I dunno why they gave us the first place, Ukraine was/is the most corrupt European ex-USSR country. We have more cronyism, but that's another matter.

I dunno why they gave us the first place, Ukraine was/is the most corrupt European ex-USSR country. We have more cronyism, but that's another matter.

Honestly society wise theres not much difference between ukr/ rus for average guy imo

Remember ukr streamer visiting russia before war being like same shit, different flag

Honestly society wise theres zero difference between ukr/ rus for average guy imo

Remember ukr streamer visiting russia before war being like same shit, different flag
Maybe from the outside it seems so.
Like I cannot be bothered to even try to tell Arizona and New Mexico apart but people from there most likely do.

you seem to think that the only way to be a Nazi is to agree wholeheartedly with the entirety of Nazi ideology. Unfortunately that definition is wrong.

Like I said, I'm German. People were saying he was a Nazi because he was Waffen, but I explained why that isn't the same as Allgemeine SS. They had 40 divisions and a host of conscripts.

That said, I didn't know much about this guy. Since I got home from work I've looked more closely. @Fox by the Sea mentioned Poland and it looks like they're looking to extradite him for war crimes, and the article I keep mentioning seems to be getting a lot of criticism, mostly due to activities in Poland.

Like I said, I'm German. People were saying he was a Nazi because he was Waffen, but I explained why that isn't the same as Allgemeine SS. They had 40 divisions and a host of conscripts.

That said, I didn't know much about this guy. Since I got home from work I've looked more closely. @Fox by the Sea mentioned Poland and it looks like they're looking to extradite him for war crimes, and the article I keep mentioning seems to be getting a lot of criticism, mostly due to activities in Poland.
Yes. Atrocities while fighting under a Nazi banner.

Maybe from the outside it seems so.
Like I cannot be bothered to even try to tell Arizona and New Mexico apart but people from there most likely do.
No definitely not. I mean you can sometimes tell what general region someone’s from, like “the south” or “New England”. That’s mostly because of accent too, we aren’t very different culturally across the country. People from states bordering each other though are going to blend together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back