Leandro Lo confirmed brain dead after shooting.

oh for fuck's sake, that's horrible.

i can't believe this shit.

Damn, Lo is a Legend and was one of the most active Competitors in JiuJitsu and one of the most exciting. This is so sad.
<mma1>

Sucks . Can’t go nowhere nowadays. Anywhere there’s potentially women , alcohol /drugs and guns always a chance for some fool to lose his shit. This cop will he literally fucked in a Brazilian prison though being ex cop and I’m sure Lo was well connected for sure .

Sucks . Can’t go nowhere nowadays. Anywhere there’s potentially women , alcohol /drugs and guns always a chance for some fool to lose his shit. This cop will he literally fucked in a Brazilian prison though being ex cop and I’m sure Lo was well connected for sure .

That cop probably shit bricks after sobering up and figuring out he didn't kill a nobody, dude is a professional athlete with enough accomplishments and connections to sink this off-duty officer. There's no way they can spin the story to make it look like the victim "Appeared to be on drugs or was reaching for a knife..." Dude is Leandro Lo, a healthy, successful athlete that can't be made to look like some gangster from the Favela...

Wow, didn't realize the suspect is not in custody.

Hope they catch the cunt

My heart goes out to Lo's family and friends.

I wonder if the cop will get away with this. Brazil has a reputation....

Horrible. What a great guy, on top of being a beast of a competitor.

Back