Leandro Lo confirmed brain dead after shooting.

https://noticias.uol.com.br/cotidia...2/10/14/atirador-restaurante-praia-grande.htm

Thayna Higor, 3x times world champion. Shot in the heard by a drunk armed jerk that mistook him with the security guard who barred him from entering in.

That reminds me why I left Sao Paulo.
Unfortunately we know what's going to happen in both cases. these guys are going to receive a slap in the wrist and get a special place in prison if they even get sent in there.

Brazilian laws are scandinavian (even psychos with multiple murders leave prison after thirty years, violent prisioners can go out to visit their families as long as they promise to return…) and the prisons are medieval.

Last edited:
https://noticias.uol.com.br/cotidia...2/10/14/atirador-restaurante-praia-grande.htm

Thayna Higor, 3x times world champion. Shot in the heard by a drunk armed jerk that mistook him with the security guard who barred him from entering in.

That reminds me why I left Sao Paulo.
Unfortunately we know what's going to happen in both cases. these guys are going to receive a slap in the wrist and get a special place in prison if they even get sent in there.

Brazilian laws are scandinavian (even psychos with multiple murders leave prison after thirty years, violent prisioners can go out to visit their families as long as they promise to return…) and the prisons are medieval.

Brazil needs to start executing these scum bags. Sounds like liberal cities here, nothing happens to criminals.

Brazil needs to start executing these scum bags. Sounds like liberal cities here, nothing happens to criminals.

Personally, I would like if outlawry was a thing again. You murder someone in cold blood, the state removes the protection of law from you. You'd see a lot of victims' families waiting outside the courtroom with baseball bats.

Personally, I would like if outlawry was a thing again. You murder someone in cold blood, the state removes the protection of law from you. You'd see a lot of victims' families waiting outside the courtroom with baseball bats.

I believe the Medieval English term for an outlaw was, "Wolf's Head". Because they could be hunted down and killed like a Wolf, by anyone, without fear of penalty.

Back