Lennox Lewis vs. Tyson Fury prime for prime.

Ok I will try again. Getting caught is a momentary mistake, which anyone can make even if they are dominating a fight like Lennox Lewis or Dylan Whyte recently, while getting out boxed and into a war is far more representative of your ability, its not a momentary thing. Whether you get stopped from that mistake depends on the power of the opponent and your chin, its totally irrelevant to the point. Read this 20 times before you respond just to make sure it sinks in.

Ok I will try again. Getting caught is a momentary mistake, which anyone can make even if they are dominating a fight like Lennox Lewis or Dylan Whyte recently, while getting out boxed and into a war is far more representative of your ability, its not a momentary thing. Whether you get stopped from that mistake depends on the power of the opponent and your chin, its totally irrelevant to the point. Read this 20 times before you respond just to make sure it sinks in.
I read it once and already found holes. Lennox Lewis wasn't dominating Hasim Rahman before he got KO'd.

That was just one example , it's not even necessary to my point. Later brainlet.

That was just one example , it's not even necessary to my point. Later brainlet.
giphy.gif

So Ali got up and won the fight. So anyone can't just get caught and lose by KO.
Context. Lewis was overconfident like he was against Mccall. In the immediate rematch he dicked Rahman down to prove people like you wrong. Otto Wallin took 4 rounds off of Fury and hurt him in round 12. He wasn't caught and knocked out sure but the fact that he struggled with Wallin says a lot. You can say Fury has the better chin but he is not more skilled than Lewis. Wallin pressured Fury and gave him issues, Lewis would have made Fury his bitch, just like he would Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder

And if you want to debate about who's resume is better I'll be glad to do so. Lewis >>>> Fury

Last edited:
Context. Lewis was overconfident like he was against Mccall. In the immediate rematch he dicked Rahman down to prove people like you wrong. Otto Wallin took 4 rounds off of Fury and hurt him in round 12. He wasn't caught and knocked out sure but the fact that he struggled with Wallin says a lot. You can say Fury has the better chin but he is not more skilled than Lewis. Wallin pressured Fury and gave him issues, Lewis would have made Fury his bitch

And if you want to debate about who's resume is better I'll be glad to do so. Lewis >>>> Fury
Rahman proved me wrong, not Lewis. I expected Lewis to wipe the floor with Rahman because he was 1000x better.

2 of the best HWs to ever come out of England.

How does Lewis do against Fury's size, reach, and footwork?

Fury excels when being attacked or pressured...

Im not sure lennox would do that...lennox is likely gunna take the center of ring and make Fury come to him and likely out jabs and counters Fury...for a decision or late stoppage...

The Fight IQ is too high with lennox especially with emmanuel steward in his corner

Fury has fought two good fighters - one of them was a preternaturally gifted puncher with massive flaws and the other was around 40 and in the twilight of his career. Fury's performance against Joshua, himself rather clearly inferior to Lennox Lewis in just about every imaginable way, will actually give us something concrete to go off of. As it stands now, I don't see much of anything weighing in Fury's favour for this fantasy matchup. A spectacular performance against Joshua, however, would make this a very interesting discussion.

Depends which Lewis showed up. The intelligent, confident Lewis, or the lazy, unmotivated Lewis? You never knew. Fury would've been a tough fight either way.

Depends which Lewis showed up. The intelligent, confident Lewis, or the lazy, unmotivated Lewis? You never knew. Fury would've been a tough fight either way.
Does this not apply to Fury as well?

A an out of shape Lewis was still capable of stopping Vitali inside of 6.
Obviously Fury is a different stylist than Vitali, but if Wallin can open a bad cut on Fury and Lennox can cut Vitali, you do the math.

Back