Leon/Belal and Shavkat/Colby are the next fights to make

Koya

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First quarter of 2024. Leon took ZERO damage he can fight soon. He probably gets hit harder in sparring.

Leon/Belal has been a long time coming, Belal deserves it and I want to see Leon against a wrestler that PUSHES the pace for once, like the rounds 2 to 4 of the first Kamaru fight.

Kamaru was tentative in the rematch and Colby was absolute dogshit tonight.

On to Colby he's washed up, too much inactivity and fighting 38yo on a losing streak has caught up to him, if he wants another shot (will never happen) he needs to prove himself BIG and a win over Shavkat is how you do it.

For Shavkat it's Greta he stays active and builds up his resume with a household name.

Book it UFC 300 and UFC 301 respectively. Those are good fights

Yeah I think Belal gets the next TS. In the mean time I wouldn't mind seeing Shavkat fight Usman, Burns or Colby.

Belal vs Edwards at 299 is the fight to make.

Or at 300 so the other fighters can carry those two.

I think whatshisname is gonna do what Colby failed to do.

Belal vs Edwards at 299 is the fight to make.

Or at 300 so the other fighters can carry those two.

I think whatshisname is gonna do what Colby failed to do.
I think at 300 it's better. It can be the 3rd fight on the card and they will put two bigger fight above it. Like that they can say it was "stacked with 3 title fights".

Also Leon would never fight as soon as 299 next, 300 would be a miracle. Not even blaming him I respect the guy a lot, just saying it would be out of character if we take his schedule history in account.

Shav/Colby doesn't do much for me.

How about Colby vs Ian... or Colby/Brady.
Why tho ? Afraid he'd get destroyed ? Lol seriously it's the biggest fight for both men right now. Like nobody cares about Ian except drama and even less care about Brady. Shavkat is obviously the fight to make for Colby if he wants to come back in the mix. Ian or Brady do nothing for him at his age

I don't see it. They can't deny Belal anymore. He will get title shot. Shavkat will be paired against someone in Top 4.
Colby ks the perfect fight for both men. Biggest name Shavkat can currently get to build his hype even more. Biggest fight Colby can currently get to get back in the title mix the in quickest way possible.

Ya know what, I hate the idea of Colby being anywhere near anyone within title distance, but he looked like he had absolutely nothing and if Shavkat can finish Colby, especially in exciting fashion, that'd probably be the best option for an increase in stardom before challenging for the belt.

Leon already had 3 fights in a row with the biggest names at WW, he can take a dip for Belal while we sacrifice Colby to the altar of making Shavkat a name.

Leon needs to get checked from the doctors first. He took a lot of damage in rounds 4 and 5. Just give shavkat the fight. It makes all the sense. Colby ain't fighting again for a long ass time.

There's no reason for any contender to fight Colby at this stage. It's like all those people calling out Tony when his down slide began. The dude is washed.

There's no reason for any contender to fight Colby at this stage. It's like all those people calling out Tony when his down slide began. The dude is washed.
Well he never fought contenders and got title shot after title shot maybe it’s time contenders beat him up to get their title shot.

Last edited:
Back