Leon/Belal and Shavkat/Colby are the next fights to make

Colby didn't seem excited when they asked him about Shavkat. He instead asked for Wonderboy.

I don't see it. They can't deny Belal anymore. He will get title shot. Shavkat will be paired against someone in Top 4.

Agreed. Belal should definitely be next. But Colby will go nowhere near Shavkat, but I would love to see that.

Belal vs Edwards at 299 is the fight to make.

Or at 300 so the other fighters can carry those two.

I think whatshisname is gonna do what Colby failed to do.
No way they put a guaranteed snooze-fest in Leon vs Belal at UFC 300.

Geeesh how long do you want Colby to dodge contenders? You scared Shav fucks your boy up?

I'm not advocating for Colby to fight Ian, then challenge for the title.

I'm saying give him a step down and see if he dominates and then fight at least 1 more guy above him before a TS is an option.

Colby vs burns surely see what he as left 🤷‍♂️ shavkat would just be cruel

In what World does Colby Beats shavkat ? Dis you see him fight tonight ? The guy has nothing in the tank for anyone that is not a 39 yo washed up fighter, and especially not for shavkat
You never know in this game. He was rusty as fuck and didn't even get going till the 4th round.

No way the matchmakers are going to jeopardise a clear cut next contender like that. He already made his case for a title shot. He probably sits out and waits at this point.

Nope. Colby vs Sean Brady next. Colby needs to show he can beat young wrestle grapplers, or he should gtfo.

Only thing on Colby's mind right now is 155er Dustin no wrestling Poirier and 41 year old Wonderboy

Shavkat kills Colby tbh.

Give Shavkat a titleshot and give Belal a permanent gig as backup fighter

Brady doesn't deserve shakvat IMO
I agree but there is no one else.
The fight that truly makes sense is Belal vs Shavkat but in terms of schedule it's not ideal.

You never know in this game. He was rusty as fuck and didn't even get going till the 4th round.

No way the matchmakers are going to jeopardise a clear cut next contender like that. He already made his case for a title shot. He probably sits out and waits at this point.
There is no world where Colby jeopardizes Shavkat contender status. Shavkat eats him alive and twice for breakfast. There's a reason Colby is avoiding this fight like his life depends on it

Back