leon's never fought a boxer like Nate

i agree that he's the best striker he's fought. but id take nate over luque in a boxing match any day
Too bad this isn't boxing. Luque has a more complete MMA striking game than Nate does.

Didn't Conor drop him like 3 or 4 times?

Nate was getting his ass handed to him by Mas, and Leons standup is really underrated. Gonna be a long bloody night for Nate

he's barely ever fought at WW so we really cant even say tbh. got beat up by rory and thats about it so we really dont have much to go off of
Don't dodge the question. He beat Rory Markham, Marcus Davis, Conor, and Pettis at 170. Lost to Stun Gun, Rory, Conor, and Masvidal. He was never an elite WW.

Got beat by Rory, stun gun, Masvidal
i forgot about the stun gun fight, all three sherdog judges scored that fight for Nate btw, and if youre really gonna include a doctor stoppage via cut in your argument then i dont know why youre even commenting in the first place. and to keep things in perspective for everybody when nate fought rory and DHK he was a legit LW who just didnt cut any weight and he was visibly very undersized compared to both of them. for this fight he's been inactive for a few years and most likely bulked up and wont be undersized much. for all we know this might be the best version of nate we have seen.

Don't dodge the question. He beat Rory Markham, Marcus Davis, Conor, and Pettis at 170. Lost to Stun Gun, Rory, Conor, and Masvidal. He was never an elite WW.
masvidal fight ended via cut, everyone thought conor lost the second fight, and sherdog scored the DHK fight for him as well. so there's that

gatekeeper pillow fisted nate diaz is very durable but he's slow with subpar boxing

i forgot about the stun gun fight, all three sherdog judges scored that fight for Nate btw, and if youre really gonna include a doctor stoppage via cut in your argument then i dont know why youre even commenting in the first place. and to keep things in perspective for everybody when nate fought rory and DHK he was a legit LW who just didnt cut any weight and he was visibly very undersized compared to both of them. for this fight he's been inactive for a few years and most likely bulked up and wont be undersized much. for all we know this might be the best version of nate we have seen.

Doctor stoppages absolutely count when the winner causes them by repeatedly bashing his opponents face in and won every round until the stoppages occurred. And considering Nate's face is as fragile as rice paper from having some very limited defense (an aspect of boxing) its a significant possibility that he gets cut up in this fight as well.

I'm not saying this won't be the best version of Nate, I'm saying it won't even matter as leon easily beats him. I'd generously put Nate's chances at 15%

masvidal fight ended via cut, everyone thought conor lost the second fight, and sherdog scored the DHK fight for him as well. so there's that
But who is Nate's best win? Pettis who is really a LW?
Masvidal was up 30-26. How did Conor lose the 2nd fight by winning 1, 2, 4. And so what if Sherdog scored for Nate. Who did you think won between Nick and Condit?

gatekeeper pillow fisted nate diaz is very durable but he's slow with subpar boxing
Imo you had a take but blew it with subpar boxing. Subpar boxer don’t get brought into elite pro boxers camps for sparring purposes...

Back