leon's never fought a boxer like Nate

Anyone calling Leon a wrestler is in my opinion just making a terrible take. I really wonder if people have watched his fights.

i'm not calling him a wrestler. i'm saying he can wrestle Nate Diaz. you know, like GSP.

i gave u some of the best examples of it and yet im the one thats delusional?
Well your a big Nate Diaz fan and there is no shame in that at all. Your just riding with your fighter and that’s not delusional IMO because your just expressing your opinion.

Lmao

How is the weather on this fantasy land you live on?

The only thing Walter White Jr was in control of against Masvidal was getting his ass whooped.
you snuck outta the orphanage and got back on sherdog somehow? props

you snuck outta the orphanage and got back on sherdog somehow? props

Is that your attempt at comedy pal? Don’t quit your day job lol

I’m a grown man, unlike you who doesn’t understand the concept of living outside of your parents home.

Nate Diaz is garbage and he’s going to get absolutely dominated by Edwards just like he has been the majority of times he fought top level opponents.

Cry some more you soft cunt lol

I just proved you wrong and that's all you have to say? Not surprised.
u posted a link to one website and that's your proof of what the majority of people that watched the fight think? thats the opinion of like 20 people maybe

Is that your attempt at comedy pal? Don’t quit your day job lol

I’m a grown man, unlike you who doesn’t understand the concept of living outside of your parents home.

Nate Diaz is garbage and he’s going to get absolutely dominated by Edwards just like he has been the majority of times he fought top level opponents.

Cry some more you soft cunt lol
quiet down bruce

All Leon Scott has to do is spam takedowns or leg kicks. The diaz bros are easy to beat

u posted a link to one website and that's your proof of what the majority of people that watched the fight think? thats the opinion of like 20 people maybe
Why don't you actually click on the link and show results? Unlike you I provide actual proof and don't talk out of my ass with opinions like "everyone thought conor lost the second fight" like that's a fact.

Picking Nate is BOLD IMO. One factor is that Leon is in his prime and absolutely peaking right now. Whereas Nate is well passed his prime. He has taken a ton of damage. Also he is outsized in this fight. Leon actually uses his size more than perhaps any other fighter in the UFC. So I think this is a TERRIBLE matchup for Nate. Nate doesn't throw the kind of strikes needed to KO Leon. So even if he connects a few times, Leon will close the distance and wear on Nate. I see very very few avenues for victory here for Nate. He can of course catch him in a sub. He can maaaaaybe keep it in boxing range, but that really is hard to see. Leon by decision seems by far the most likely result.

not only that but he's got a reach disadvantage as well. people that are writing off nate are tripping, who is the best striker that leon has beaten? he's overrated af and nate is gonna piece him up
The book is out on Nate. Leon will fight him at kicking range. Lots of kicks to the body and a few leg kicks as well. Mix in a few takedowns and Leon will give him a beating. If it was boxing then Nate would have a good chance. Nate has too many holes in his game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back