leon's never fought a boxer like Nate

The book is out on Nate. Leon will fight him at kicking range. Lots of kicks to the body and a few leg kicks as well. Mix in a few takedowns and Leon will give him a beating. If it was boxing then Nate would have a good chance. Nate has too many holes in his game.
im just glad its 5 rounds

Prime Nate gets killed by current Leon in a fight, much less 37 year old washed up Nate.

Well Rich Franklin got his own weight class why doesn’t Dana just make up a Nathan-weight. All of the Franklin-weight fights were great....

Ha I definitely remember the Franklin-weight era.

155/170 are deep divisions by roster signings, it makes a lot of sense to add a division and run it as 155, 165, 175, 185.

i'm not calling him a wrestler. i'm saying he can wrestle Nate Diaz. you know, like GSP.
He may take him down at the end of rounds to cement the rounds but Edwards is a striker. He will wear on an opponent in the clinch but he really is just looking to land after exiting the clinch. He is a vet at this point. You
Can’t sleep on him.
bruce, why are u still here honestly? do u get off on trolling?
he is a gangster fo sho
<{chips}>

Ha I definitely remember the Franklin-weight era.

155/170 are deep divisions by roster signings, it makes a lot of sense to add a division and run it as 155, 165, 175, 185.
I agree meanwhile <31><31><31><31><31><31><31><31><31><31><31><31><31>
Dana isn’t trying to have to pay more people who have belts...also I like 195 but that’s where I would want to cut too without too much bs. It would be an easy cut 185 to 205 is different. 205 to 265 is even more extreme. I got Ngannou vs Jon Jones but that’s just my Opinion. Who knows maybe Ngannou gets flatlined by Lewis it’s HW shit is wild!

Last edited:
Nate is going to get terrorised.
The people who think different have an iq of 74.

not only that but he's got a reach disadvantage as well. people that are writing off nate are tripping, who is the best striker that leon has beaten? he's overrated af and nate is gonna piece him up
i hope you're right but man i just cant see nate winning in any way. maybe submission?

I'm thinking Leon probably has a game plan which minimizes boxing range. Probably Kicking range then clinch, strike on the break; lather rinse repeat as needed.

Man the diaz brothers truly are a spectacle because u never now how they are going to show up.

Half this thread saying nate is done before he even fights but in all honesty we have no idea, he could come in and make Leon look foolish or Leon could batter his legs and mix it up on the outside or in the clinch and out point him.

Man the diaz brothers truly are a spectacle because u never now how they are going to show up.

Half this thread saying nate is done before he even fights but in all honesty we have no idea, he could come in and make Leon look foolish or Leon could batter his legs and mix it up on the outside or in the clinch and out point him.
Or... Leon kicks from the outside and uses the clinch. This sets up the takedown for the ground and pound tko finish.

Yeah but Nate has fought several fighters the quality of Leon and lost the vast majority of them.

Nate has never done much at 170.

Lol.

Nate a great boxer? He's shit. He just throws volume. His whole style is about volume, in every respect, okay great... you don't go down and you can last 100 rounds, woop! But you never win, he has like 2 finishes out of 1,000 fights and loses 85% of the time.

His punches don't hurt people, he doesn't have great form and he has no defence, he gets hit constantly and his only skill is taking punishment, so what exactly is so good about his 'boxing' lmao.

Back