Social LGBTQ+ Calls for violence

Yeah, but still thats not the same as someone making borderline terroristic threats. We have a gun culture, its in our constitution and most agree its not extreme. A more fair example would be for someone to come out with a support video for someone that just shot up an abortion clinic. I think most on the right would have issues with something like that.

I can accept that to some extent, but it's no coincidence that a country that talks about how great firearms are has the most firearms issues in the world today.

It's not intentional, but there's a link between the glorification of firearms and violence committed by firearm, even if it's a very inconvenient situation for the pro-firearm crowd.

I would hope not many people would respond to a murder at an abortion clinic with 'but abortions are bad', but you know what... it doesn't seem like a stretch.

No one is making this argument based on one thing so your point is nonsensical. Explain to me why the governors press secretary felt comfortable posting that right after the mass shooting? That's the point. Trans activists are publically making excuses for violence. They literally say there is a genocide on trans people.

Did she get fired? It didn't seem like something the governor seemed to find humor about and it is the governor that is in charge.

Trans people are murdered and assaulted at a much higher rate than the general population. While calling it a genocide is a stretch, there is a problem and it is ignored.

That said, it is generally par for the course to see right wing anti-vaxer and Biden posts on facebook that are extremely aggressive and threatening. This post in the OP is a drop in the bucket in comparison to the threats or jokes made elsewhere. I know this because I have family members that are these nutjobs and they get all twisted when people report their post.

Yeah, but still thats not the same as someone making borderline terroristic threats. We have a gun culture, its in our constitution and most agree its not extreme. A more fair example would be for someone to come out with a support video for someone that just shot up an abortion clinic. I think most on the right would have issues with something like that.
Most who support trans rights mourned for the children and don’t support murder rampages.

Anyone seen this idiocy?

Oh you are against my ideology? I’m gonna bash your face with a bat! Cue the cheering from the echo chamber and promises of support or violent action.

Then follows the giant circle jerk of “I’m gonna identify as a problem!”

Very few if any of these people have ever been in so much as a shoving match, much less a full on violent conflict.

It’s the equivalent of the lefts version of the right side’s Gravy SEAL types who can’t walk up the stairs but think they will be fighting the next revolution against the government.

With social media it seems these types just get cheered on. Definitely seems to have inspired the Trans church/school shooter recently.

Marginalization is when you random person's post to generalize estimated 8%+ of the population

Most who support trans rights mourned for the children and don’t support murder rampages.
We're talking about the nutjob posting videos of himself with his guns and warning people.

Have you seen the bodies of lgbt clowns? they’re not going to stand a chance against the average joe

Makes Q-Tip seem even more prescient

You're not any less of a man, if you don't pull the trigger
You're not necessarily a man, if you do

Last edited:
Trans people are murdered and assaulted at a much higher rate than the general population. While calling it a genocide is a stretch, there is a problem and it.
Most trans live in violent alt left Democrat Reich controlled cities concentrated in high violence areas; many homeless or prostitutes, that are killed. Another meaningless statistic by the brainwashed Yuri bots that illustrates nothing and reinforces the evil of the Democrats, the left and their policies.

Just another sign that most modern “liberals” are actually fascists. “Do what we say or suffer the consequences”.

You still have no fucking idea what the word "fascist" means.

The right is upset by a random instagram post. How do you fuckfaces even call yourselves "men". You are triggered by your own shadow cause it's black

You still have no fucking idea what the word "fascist" means.
Actually, you angry little virgin, one of the definitions matches perfectly to the modern "liberals" who seek to demand that others agree with whatever they have decided is the truth or suffer consequences. I've underlined and bolded it in case you're too dim witted to find it without help.
făsh′ĭst
noun
  1. An advocate or adherent of fascism.
  2. A reactionary or dictatorial person.
  3. an adherent of fascism or similar right-wing authoritarian views

Actually, you angry little virgin, one of the definitions matches perfectly to the modern "liberals" who seek to demand that others agree with whatever they have decided is the truth or suffer consequences. I've underlined and bolded it in case you're too dim witted to find it without help.
făsh′ĭst
noun
  1. An advocate or adherent of fascism.
  2. A reactionary or dictatorial person.
  3. an adherent of fascism or similar right-wing authoritarian views

Ah yes, reactionaries and dictators are exclusively liberal. Nope, no right wing dictators or reactionaries ever existed. Its not like almost all reactionaries are right wing, and almost all dictators are as well.... nope

Also, not a single one of those definitions even described fascism.. you literally scoured the internet and found the most surface level crap because its the only one you could use to draw some weak ass parallel to liberalism.

Fuck you are stupid. Like crayon eating, mother smoked 2 packs a day while pregnant, father is also uncle, level of dumb.

@SummerStriker has been losing his shit across multiple threads recently.

Well, if you act like a homophobe by calling people "gay" as an insult and then turn around and try to be the valiant defender of the alphabet community...I would imagine mental stability isn't your strong point.

Most trans live in violent alt left Democrat Reich controlled cities concentrated in high violence areas; many homeless or prostitutes, that are killed. Another meaningless statistic by the brainwashed Yuri bots that illustrates nothing and reinforces the evil of the Democrats, the left and their policies.

I'd need a legit link to his dubious claims

Back