LOL @ everyone who picked Hill

Hill looked like an out of shape Jon Jones

that belly

Seriously what the fuck were you all thinking, I’ve been trying to figure this out since the fight was announced, how many people actually thought Hill should be favoured in this fight somehow.

Just zero logic, my easiest pick of the night.

Also, lol at Izzy, his nightmare never ends.
Bro I've been scratching my head and asking this exact thing over and over. Wtf is wrong with people? This shit was SO easy to call lmfaooo

Mma fans are the cans of the Fandom world I swear to fucking God bro

Yes Hill is a better fighter. I'm dying on this Hill.
Hills last 4 wins are all fighters coming off losses, his last time fighting a fighter off wins was paul craig and he got his arm torn off. Alex is fighting winners. Jan was a winner, Off of fighting Rakic, Jiri was a winner from fighting Glover, Hill was a winner from glover. Alex beats winners. Hill has only beaten losers.

I thought he would disregard Poatans power and rush in and get lucky.

Instead he even more foolishly let Poatan take his time and gauge distance.

i didn't necessarily think he was going to win but i thought he'd do better than that. i thought what this guy thought. he'd come in and be aggressive early, but like he said he stood and waited in front of a guy who has a cannon.

I think they all thought Alex has a weak chin. Not sure why they thought that as Izzy landed a perfect shot and that was at 185 with the big weight cut. Who cares though Chama

845620-34339155.png

Bro I've been scratching my head and asking this exact thing over and over. Wtf is wrong with people? This shit was SO easy to call lmfaooo

Mma fans are the cans of the Fandom world I swear to fucking God bro
It was just so bizarre, this guy had five rounds and couldn’t even knock out a 46-year-old Glover but somehow we were supposed to believe that he would just walk in there and KO Poatan.

Back