Rumored Lopez vs Lomachenko 2

I don't see anyone saying they can't fight. I see people having temper tantrums because they identify people that don't like their favorite fighters.
i see you saying they can't adjust when fighting anyone with a pulse.

i guess that's completely different? lemme guess, they can fight, just not very well?

i see you saying they can't adjust when fighting anyone with a pulse.

i guess that's completely different? lemme guess, they can fight, just not very well?
One dimensional doesn't mean he can't fight.
I don't know what you need to see to see thats the truth. Lomachenko can't adjust when he's not in control. Both times he's been in deep, he's lost.Lomachenko can't fight backing up and can't do shit when he can't back his opponent up.
Usyk made Chisora look relevant by not being able to change things up. The guy just lumbered forward, completely gassed after 3 rounds and the fight went 12 and was actually kind of close. Usyk couldn't take him out of his element.
These are simply not versatile fighters and I don't get why people have to pretend they are these super talents, the likes of which boxing has never seen before. They can fight sure, and can look good against guys who also can't make adjustments but they have no ability to adjust to their opponents.
You guys swoon over pics of Usyk smiling, for crying out loud. You watch Loma touch numbers on a screen and believe he truly is the matrix. Its pure hype and bandwagoning, which is why you all take it so personally that other people just aren't fans.

Usyk hasn't even faced ANYONE, so dont even bring him up.

Everyone here can pretend all they want not to get it, we all know what the real reason for all this is, jesus christ let go already.

Like you and this forum is a troll pharm nothing more.
However sometimes trolls here provides free amusement.

You post casual troll bite text: he hasn't faced ANYONE .

You except that someone will list opponents and then you will be able to post posts how low quality these opponents were and even insist how bummy they were regardless from their origin cos now it is worth real salt.

You except that ppl will attempt to discuss with you and provede proofs, then they will get next post from you.

Atter this you will do some troll stuff again.
We here do have spacetime and it's clones during long years.
Nonthing new, you most likely are spacetime No2. Maybe another guy and still core is the same.

It is very easy to see.

Like you and this forum is a troll pharm nothing more.
However sometimes trolls here provides free amusement.

You post casual troll bite text: he hasn't faced ANYONE .

You except that someone will list opponents and then you will be able to post posts how low quality these opponents were and even insist how bummy they were regardless from their origin cos now it is worth real salt.

You except that ppl will attempt to discuss with you and provede proofs, then they will get next post from you.

Atter this you will do some troll stuff again.
We here do have spacetime and it's clones during long years.
Nonthing new, you most likely are spacetime No2. Maybe another guy and still core is the same.

It is very easy to see.
{<jordan}

One dimensional doesn't mean he can't fight.
I don't know what you need to see to see thats the truth. Lomachenko can't adjust when he's not in control. Both times he's been in deep, he's lost.Lomachenko can't fight backing up and can't do shit when he can't back his opponent up.
Usyk made Chisora look relevant by not being able to change things up. The guy just lumbered forward, completely gassed after 3 rounds and the fight went 12 and was actually kind of close. Usyk couldn't take him out of his element.
These are simply not versatile fighters and I don't get why people have to pretend they are these super talents, the likes of which boxing has never seen before. They can fight sure, and can look good against guys who also can't make adjustments but they have no ability to adjust to their opponents.
You guys swoon over pics of Usyk smiling, for crying out loud. You watch Loma touch numbers on a screen and believe he truly is the matrix. Its pure hype and bandwagoning, which is why you all take it so personally that other people just aren't fans.
i don't mind criticism of lomachenko at all. saying he isn't nearly as good if he's forced to be on the back foot is valid, he isn't. not a lot of people can force him to do that, though. a guy you personally thought would be tough got demolished... yet you refuse to give him credit because nakatani has losses.

oh wow, usyk went the distance when he shouldn't have... what a one dimensional fighter. dude unified the CW belts and is fighting at HW now, where he actually looks pretty good. and there was nothing close about the chisora fight, lol. derek plodded forward, missing with the right hand and getting punched in the face all night long.

no one is saying boxing has never seen talents like usyk and lomachenko, but people are genuinely impressed with their skills. they are lacking in some areas, but what they do well, they do really well. it's hilarious to me how butt hurt you are about the fact that people like lomachenko's footwork, as if it's something everyone in his division does. he made fucking rigo look clueless - and rigo is a hell of a technician. not by outmuscling him, but by clowning him with angles and combinations. but god forbid anyone thinks that's impressive! records are the only thing that matters, apparently... and no quality fighter ever loses.

i'll debate their skills and their weaknesses all day long with pleasure. but you bitch and moan about everyone from the region, and it makes people wonder why. then you go and post that no one from that part of the world is capable of adjusting mid fight, and it becomes abundantly clear that you're prejudiced as fuck, for whatever reason. it doesn't matter what these guys do, it isn't their performances that irk you, but their origin. which, i hate to tell ya, is the definition of bigotry.

is there a fighter from eastern europe that you think is good?

for trolls here no, they need keep site going. Rise number of posts and clicks here or they are just trolls and have nothing to do.
Simple trolls, memes posting clearly looks like KarateStylist, Spacetime and profiles like these with clones xxx.

Now when I will post that Usyk had beat Hunter in US and Hunter then was undefeated prospect, they will tell that Hunter had not enough experience, had been robbed on cards or maybe never was any good boxer.
Just to devalue all Usyk's achievements and tell you that Usyk is nobody with intent encourage you to discuss with them.
I expect also claims how tough night Hunter had gave Usyk while sorry, non US boxing fans know that if they had fought in U.K or Germany, Hunter had TKO loss vs Usyk not loss on cards.
Because Usyk is __________from Ukraine.
Now they will post that CW division is bad division with low talent pool and matters any bare thing.
It's not heavyweight.
Okey.
Hunter get interesting draw vs 40 y.o over the hill dad Povetkin.
US boxing fans claims that Hunter had won this one.
While Hunter should had get a count when he did not had get this one. Cos he was so good boxer from US.
Then, If we count only power punches, old Povetkin had won this fight vs Hunter.

Now Hunter is ducking Hrgovic fight and had fought vs no hoper instead of fighting vs " bad EE boxer ".
Nothing wrong.

I too might evalue how succesful were US boxers with proper passport like Tabiti.
Dorticos sparked him and finished in distance.

Doesn't likes how I might dissect US boxers resumes and how adaptable they are?

Decent troll might dissect in depth 10 US boxers resumes and troll here 24/7/365 like some ppl here are doing this about EE and euro origin boxers.
Then they will cry that this is biased and dumb.

for trolls here no, they need keep site going. Rise number of posts and clicks here or they are just trolls and have nothing to do.
Simple trolls, memes posting clearly looks like KarateStylist, Spacetime and profiles like these with clones xxx.

Now when I will post that Usyk had beat Hunter in US and Hunter then was undefeated prospect, they will tell that Hunter had not enough experience, had been robbed on cards or maybe never was any good boxer.
Just to devalue all Usyk's achievements and tell you that Usyk is nobody with intent encourage you to discuss with them.
I expect also claims how tough night Hunter had gave Usyk while sorry, non US boxing fans know that if they had fought in U.K or Germany, Hunter had TKO loss vs Usyk not loss on cards.
Because Usyk is __________from Ukraine.
Now they will post that CW division is bad division with low talent pool and matters any bare thing.
It's not heavyweight.
Okey.
Hunter get interesting draw vs 40 y.o over the hill dad Povetkin.
US boxing fans claims that Hunter had won this one.
While Hunter should had get a count when he did not had get this one. Cos he was so good boxer from US.
Then, If we count only power punches, old Povetkin had won this fight vs Hunter.

Now Hunter is ducking Hrgovic fight and had fought vs no hoper instead of fighting vs " bad EE boxer ".
Nothing wrong.

I too might evalue how succesful were US boxers with proper passport like Tabiti.
Dorticos sparked him and finished in distance.

Doesn't likes how I might dissect US boxers resumes and how adaptable they are?

Decent troll might dissect in depth 10 US boxers resumes and troll here 24/7/365 like some ppl here are doing this about EE and euro origin boxers.
Then they will cry that this is biased and dumb.
Honestly, I was angry with Hunter for staying busy with Mike Wilson, that was a terrible fight and after Hgorvic was the original target, yeah I was quite annoyed. Until Hunter beats someone good I think hes a tier below. Usyk is certainly a better fighter than Hunter. But Hunter isnt a signature win, and still wouldn't be today. Not yet anyway. And not likely ever.

I got no issue with @WklySportsMemes, cracks me up sometimes, lol I like how some posters started calling him superman now, I was like "who's superman?" Then put it together roflmao
Lol it cracks me up too . Cheers. I think some people don't get playful ribbing. Or they get so sensitive when people don't see them as the self proclaimed experts they want to be known as online.

Last edited:
Lol it cracks me up to . Cheers. I think some people don't get playful ribbing. Or they get so sensitive when people don't see them as the self proclaimed experts they want to be known as online.
I hear ya.

I'm just happy people gather to discuss boxing at length like this, familiar accounts or new ones I haven't met here, I'd rather always get someone's real thoughts, and if that involves a little spice in the delivery to get a point accross, so be it. All in fun.

r. But Hunter isnt a signature win, and still wouldn't be today. Not yet anyway. And not likely ever.
I agree.
Famous US boxing had produced so adaptive and capable to adjust unlike " bad " EE boxers products for CW and HW division, all world outside of US is so happy to see these products better than Usyk, Huck etc " nobodies ".

Best boxers capable to adjust according to opponents game U.S had recently produced are small lads, Crawford and Errol Spence Junior.
This yeah, while you insist that Usyk had not faced anyone, let's it be because he is from Ukraine.
Crawford is only one alone boxer from US who had similar achievements as Usyk had as CW division boxer: as light welterweight division boxer Crawford was absolutely UNDISPUTED.
Like Usyk was in " bad " ( because there champs were not from US or U.K ) division.
Now he is welterweight division boxer who had best opponent there in Mean Machine ( I know, not able to adjust and bad EE boxers ).

Like this.
Who had beat US HW or CW boxers during last years?
Best Wilder's win is absolutely not known outside of US slow grandpa Ortiz who had outboxed Wilder until he landed on him his money punch.
Best Hunter's fight: very questionable draw vs grandpa Povetkin.

I will be interested to see where the adaptive, better than Usyk boxers are today?
HW, CW division.
I don't see them.
U.K looks that during last 5 years does have something.
Yeah, I do see a lot of adaptive boxers in U.S, a lot, this is in weight classes 175lbs and lower.
Not <200lbs or HW.
Now is 2021 th, 40 y.o Arreola still looks enough competitive vs Ruiz Jr.

24 pages of this shit. I just hope the fight actually gets made at some point. Lopez seems to be content to drag this out as long as possible.

i don't mind criticism of lomachenko at all. saying he isn't nearly as good if he's forced to be on the back foot is valid, he isn't. not a lot of people can force him to do that, though. a guy you personally thought would be tough got demolished... yet you refuse to give him credit because nakatani has losses.

oh wow, usyk went the distance when he shouldn't have... what a one dimensional fighter. dude unified the CW belts and is fighting at HW now, where he actually looks pretty good. and there was nothing close about the chisora fight, lol. derek plodded forward, missing with the right hand and getting punched in the face all night long.

no one is saying boxing has never seen talents like usyk and lomachenko, but people are genuinely impressed with their skills. they are lacking in some areas, but what they do well, they do really well. it's hilarious to me how butt hurt you are about the fact that people like lomachenko's footwork, as if it's something everyone in his division does. he made fucking rigo look clueless - and rigo is a hell of a technician. not by outmuscling him, but by clowning him with angles and combinations. but god forbid anyone thinks that's impressive! records are the only thing that matters, apparently... and no quality fighter ever loses.

i'll debate their skills and their weaknesses all day long with pleasure. but you bitch and moan about everyone from the region, and it makes people wonder why. then you go and post that no one from that part of the world is capable of adjusting mid fight, and it becomes abundantly clear that you're prejudiced as fuck, for whatever reason. it doesn't matter what these guys do, it isn't their performances that irk you, but their origin. which, i hate to tell ya, is the definition of bigotry.

So here is my thing with these two guys.

First we will start with Usyk. I think Usyk was really excellent at CW for the most part. the way he ran through that tourney was real impressive and I he beat two guys in Breidis and Gasiev that were damn good at the time. Here is my issue with him tho. I really don't think he has it at heavyweight.

I dunno if it was just something I had never seen with him before or what, but I don't understand why he doesn't move his head at heavyweight. You seem like a good poster, and I know you have seen this too. It's blatantly obvious. It happened in the Bellew fight too but I chalked that up to him perhaps not taking Bellew as serious. But then i watch the Chisora fight and even the Witherspoon fight and I don't get what he is doing. You say he was making Chisora miss but I don't know if I agree with that. Chisora was gassed as hell and still made it competitive. The thing is too Chisora I would say isn't the issue. The issue is with guys who are going to head hunt him (most of the top of division does this)

I honestly think if he fights any of the top level guys ( and I am including Whyte, Ruiz etc) he end up face down on the canvas. While skilled, I don't think he has the power or the style to keep these guys off him, and he doesn't move his head and I can see shots just exploding on him.

Now Loma.

Again. Obviously Loma has some supreme skill. He fights great when he is on the front foot and he is the one dictating what happens in the fight. But Seano is right here when he says he is one dimensional IMO. He seems to have some really serious issues when the guy he is fighting won't back up and won't let him dictate what is going on. Yes I know Salido threw a thousand low blows but it was the same thing there. Salido did not back up and would not let Loma dictate when the punches were thrown, and what the pace of the fight would be and it seemed Loma wasn't sure what to do. Same thing with Lopez.

Yeah Loma turned it up later but by that point I thought the fight was basically over. So i dunno. I think he is talented, and i respect him moving up in the weights, but I just think he might be a one dimensional guy capable of destroying guys who fit his style. I'd almost compare him to Pac at the way lighter weights when he could only fight one way (going into the first Morales fight where the loss seemed to make him change his style).

I dunno if he would beat Lopez if they fought again. I probably say no he wouldn't because what is going to change? If Lopez doesn't let Loma dictate the pace of the fight it seems like Loma doesn't know what to do

I agree.
Famous US boxing had produced so adaptive and capable to adjust unlike " bad " EE boxers products for CW and HW division, all world outside of US is so happy to see these products better than Usyk, Huck etc " nobodies ".

Best boxers capable to adjust according to opponents game U.S had recently produced are small lads, Crawford and Errol Spence Junior.
This yeah, while you insist that Usyk had not faced anyone, let's it be because he is from Ukraine.
Crawford is only one alone boxer from US who had similar achievements as Usyk had as CW division boxer: as light welterweight division boxer Crawford was absolutely UNDISPUTED.
Like Usyk was in " bad " ( because there champs were not from US or U.K ) division.
Now he is welterweight division boxer who had best opponent there in Mean Machine ( I know, not able to adjust and bad EE boxers ).

Like this.
Who had beat US HW or CW boxers during last years?
Best Wilder's win is absolutely not known outside of US slow grandpa Ortiz who had outboxed Wilder until he landed on him his money punch.
Best Hunter's fight: very questionable draw vs grandpa Povetkin.

I will be interested to see where the adaptive, better than Usyk boxers are today?
HW, CW division.
I don't see them.
U.K looks that during last 5 years does have something.
Yeah, I do see a lot of adaptive boxers in U.S, a lot, this is in weight classes 175lbs and lower.
Not <200lbs or HW.
Now is 2021 th, 40 y.o Arreola still looks enough competitive vs Ruiz Jr.
That's the problem of boxing sometimes. Usyks CW tear looked great but all the guys he beat were just as much a question mark as he himself. If Usyk beat Wilder at HW, that was be a signature win IMO. Beating Gassiev, who obviously is pretty good like most boxers we know by name, but I couldn't tell you if he was a better win than Hunter or not, no idea. The CW division more or less was headed by unknowns in my honest opinion. Breidis I recognized going in and knew Usyk was highly touted. I think AJ vs Usyk was a stupid fight for Usyk to take if he wanted to get a piece of the crown, he is gonna have a very hard time in there. But he could have given Wilder a fight I think. Unfortunately Wilder now needs to get back in the win column himself, and Usyk probably ready for the biggest payday of his life regardless of outcome, so congrats to him, but look at his resume. Can you really tout it as truly outstanding? Or did he just dominate a weaker division?

That's the problem of boxing sometimes. Usyks CW tear looked great but all the guys he beat were just as much a question mark as he himself. If Usyk beat Wilder at HW, that was be a signature win IMO. Beating Gassiev, who obviously is pretty good like most boxers we know by name, but I couldn't tell you if he was a better win than Hunter or not, no idea. The CW division more or less was headed by unknowns in my honest opinion. Breidis I recognized going in and knew Usyk was highly touted. I think AJ vs Usyk was a stupid fight for Usyk to take if he wanted to get a piece of the crown, he is gonna have a very hard time in there. But he could have given Wilder a fight I think. Unfortunately Wilder now needs to get back in the win column himself, and Usyk probably ready for the biggest payday of his life regardless of outcome, so congrats to him, but look at his resume. Can you really tout it as truly outstanding? Or did he just dominate a weaker division?
@SandisLL we should start or resurrect a thread to discuss Usyks resume if you want.

Lomachenko has same issue with resume except he took two exceptionally dangerous opponents, and most his other opponents had some name recognition which was due to the strength of the divisions he participated in vs CW. Still, a lot of the names only had a little worth if we are really trying to find reasons to compare him to greats, but that's a short list of people for a reason, it's hard to be great. The other thing is Loma destroys outmatched opponents so well, and clearly displays dominance over a certain level of fighter which is a pretty high level considering hes toying with guys who got televised or grabbed belts, his skill is acknowledged, but when you are beat by guys like Salido and Lopez who we still dont even know who HE is because Commey is no measuring stick and Loma still unknown because no signature win. All resumes can be picked apart I suppose, but when you think about it the really good ones are hard to deny!

If Usyk beat Wilder at HW, that was be a signature win IMO.
Wilder by himself does not have signature wins unlike Usyk.
0 signature wins.
Usyk had won vs 3 undefeated champs in their physical prime on foreign soil, sure his CW resume was bad if compare with Wilder's resume. Irony of course.

Beating Gassiev, who obviously is pretty good like most boxers we know by name, but I couldn't tell you if he was a better win than Hunter or not, no idea. The CW division more or less was headed by unknowns in my honest opinion.
If champs are not from US or UK division is " bad " and people unknown.

. I think AJ vs Usyk was a stupid fight for Usyk to take if he wanted to get a piece of the crown, he is gonna have a very hard time in there. But he could have given Wilder a fight I think.
What else opinions he might had if remained at CW?
Bellew had retired, Gasiev moved to HW.
Briedis after fight vs Usyk had signed with Kalle and Co.
Might had been for him easier fight vs Whitersoppon and Chisora rather than rematch vs Briedis in Sauerland event in Germany most likely?
Despite old over the hill Briedis had been more dangerous for him than Chisora and most likely for lesser paycheck.

Can you really tout it as truly outstanding? Or did he just dominate a weaker division?
Not that weak division was. Just looks that if champs are not from US or U.K then " bad division ".

Ofc Holyfield was more adaptive boxer than Usyk, yeah, what this matters if he now is retired long ago.

Last edited:
The other thing is Loma destroys outmatched opponents so well, and clearly displays dominance over a certain level of fighter which is a pretty high level considering hes toying with guys who got televised or grabbed belts,
Outmached opponents for Loma?
Maybe this was Salido, no one else. Loma just didn't knew dirtyboxe. If ref does not do here anything, boxer should do. A lot of mediocre level EE boxers had did vs Salido dirtyboxe with level where Ward had looked saint. Loma: nope.
Salido btw I suspect really was cherry pick by ol Bob for Loma.

Others?
Because Salido did not had weighted in in limits and did not had used time given to make weight, he had been stripped. Loma fought beltless Salido in the ring.
Therefore WBO according to their rules, should had order next title fight for Loma.
They scheduled to fight vs undefeated Garry Russel Jr, very good boxer.
Loma won this one.
Then Loma had moved up to 130 lbs and get title fights again according to WBO rules.
He had won. Loma needs belts, medals and cups.
Then he moved up to 135 lbs.
Loma needs belts, he fought vs Linares cos this had belts.
He could not fight anyone else to get these belts. No choice.

Regards to opinion that Campbell was easy matchup for him?
Campbell isn't finisher and did not looked that he get Ryan dizzy with punch. Garcia still was down just cos get disbalanced by punch.
Imagine, if he had landed on Loma properly, he might had KOed Loma. Didn't landed.

What kind of cherry pick fights Loma had besides Salido?
Lopez? Nakatani?

First we will start with Usyk. I think Usyk was really excellent at CW for the most part. the way he ran through that tourney was real impressive and I he beat two guys in Breidis and Gasiev that were damn good at the time. Here is my issue with him tho. I really don't think he has it at heavyweight.

I dunno if it was just something I had never seen with him before or what, but I don't understand why he doesn't move his head at heavyweight. You seem like a good poster, and I know you have seen this too. It's blatantly obvious. It happened in the Bellew fight too but I chalked that up to him perhaps not taking Bellew as serious. But then i watch the Chisora fight and even the Witherspoon fight and I don't get what he is doing. You say he was making Chisora miss but I don't know if I agree with that. Chisora was gassed as hell and still made it competitive. The thing is too Chisora I would say isn't the issue. The issue is with guys who are going to head hunt him (most of the top of division does this)

I honestly think if he fights any of the top level guys ( and I am including Whyte, Ruiz etc) he end up face down on the canvas. While skilled, I don't think he has the power or the style to keep these guys off him, and he doesn't move his head and I can see shots just exploding on him.

I think his lack of head movement in the fights you mentioned is because he often underestimated his opponents. Not happening with Joshua though, I believe he respects AJ too much and will move his head much more to try and neutralize his jab. He seems to be a bit defensively irresponsible but how many times is he getting clipped. I mean he gets hit with punches that are over reaching. But it's rare to see him get hit clean with a solid punch. His basic defense isn't horrible. And people mention Chisora but Joshua doesn't fight like Chisora at all. Joshua doesn't head hunt people at all and is not willing to eat two or three for landing one of his. I expect AJ to be on the back foot and countering for the majority of the fight. AJ will fight a patient fight and wait for his opening and explosion. For as much as it lasts this will be a competitive and fun boxing contest I believe. And as much as Whyte or Ruiz are dangeros fights for him or not it really doesn't matter at this point as for Usyk this is a one and done scenario most likely. If he wins he has made history and will have one or max two more fights and if he loses he just ends a great career with a great payday.

Back